Its Thursday...what's New?

[

:)

Nuclear weapons technician, ordinance loader, crew chief, and a few other things (not telling :-) ) Air Force, Nellis AFB 431st Tac Fighter Squadron

Jess

Yes, Jess, thank you very much for your service!

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I LOVE THIS

States

I was thinking of making flashcards for my kids anyway, this will help.

What a great idea, Michelle. My GS has to learn the 50 states and their capitals next year so that would be awesome!

Glad to see you here Rosemary!!

Like my new glasses??? I don't really wear them..these are from Yesteryear..but my sister showed up with a cool pair, they look so good on her..I decided to give myself some digital ones...ahh the joy of Photoshop! LOL

Your a little hottie with your photoshoped glasses Brandy! :) Go girl!

Thanks Audrey..I think I like the word "Hottie" I think I will add to the next kit coming up..dedicated to YOU!

HELP!!!! How do I load my siggie now that I have it made. Its kinda cheesy and a first attempt but I want your comments! Somebody throw me that lifesaver (cherry, butterrum, whatever!)

Jess

Did you save it as a png Jess?

Yes I did but i cant figure out how to get it to upload

Look up Jess, I posted it right above your last post!

I LOVE THIS

States

I was thinking of making flashcards for my kids anyway, this will help.

What a great idea, Michelle. My GS has to learn the 50 states and their capitals next year so that would be awesome!

Glad to see you here Rosemary!!

Hi Michelle!!!! :dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow:

hmmmmmmmmm how about almond croissants with a drizzle of chocolate on top???

Absolutely perfect. With a hot chocolate to was it down.

(I'm the one who DOESN'T EVER do coffee.) ;)

GUESS WHAT LADIES. I THINK I BURNED UP MY SLIDE SCANNER. I (yes I) found a few more slides in the closet, and started to scan them, and the scanner seems to go into panic mode. The red light blinks and it makes a terrible noise. DH is playing around with the cables now to see if he can fix it. Thanks goodness most all the slides are done, and it's not my good photosmart printer/scanner.

Sounds good to me. cocoa works just as well!!!

GUESS WHAT LADIES. I THINK I BURNED UP MY SLIDE SCANNER. I (yes I) found a few more slides in the closet, and started to scan them, and the scanner seems to go into panic mode. The red light blinks and it makes a terrible noise. DH is playing around with the cables now to see if he can fix it. Thanks goodness most all the slides are done, and it's not my good photosmart printer/scanner.

Oh,now that's a darn shame, (am I allowed to say darn on here "GIGGLE:)

Here's the email debi wanted you all to see earlier, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dear Tide:

I am writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it all of my married life, as my mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my forties I find it even better!

In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to belittle me about how clumsy I was, and generally started becoming a pain in the neck. One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with his blood on my new white blouse!

I grabbed my bottle of Tide with bleach alternative, and to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were inconclusive and then my attorney called and said that I was no longer considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband.

What a relief! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect! I thank you, once again, for having a great product.

Well, gotta go. Have to write to the Hefty bag people.

Dear Tide:

I am writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it all of my married life, as my mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my forties I find it even better!

In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to belittle me about how clumsy I was, and generally started becoming a pain in the neck. One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with his blood on my new white blouse!

I grabbed my bottle of Tide with bleach alternative, and to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were inconclusive and then my attorney called and said that I was no longer considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband.

What a relief! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect! I thank you, once again, for having a great product.

LOL *snort* giggle

ooh are there any left?

I'll make some coffee (for those of us who want it)

Dear Tide:

LOL *snort* giggle

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Michelle!! :jawdrop: did you just snort??? :rofl: :rofl:

ooh are there any left?

Yup and they have your name on them. I also made some cherry almond croissants earlier!!!

awww :wub:

kisses for you too rosemary.

Oooooooooo Audrey good thing you're not brown nosing, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love Amanda too ya know. :lol: :lol: :lol:

<-----NOPE not brown nosing here either!!!

OMG. ROFL. LOL. HAHAHA.

I deleted my post because I didn't know if that was right or not!

Now I'm gonna have to repost it! That's halarious!

I orginally posted:

**Crosses her fingers that Amanda Sok puts out a new collection today

*** Secretly hopes Amanda Sok sees this so she knows how much I love her!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~~

ROFL. :)

ooh are there any left?

Yup and they have your name on them. I also made some cherry almond croissants earlier!!!

STOP THE MADNESS !!! FOOD. . . OMGosh. . . BEAUTIFUL AMAZING PRODUCTS. . .I'm HUNGRY & BROKE all at the same time !!!!!! LOL LOL LOL. . .Did I mention 1 of EVERTHING is in MY CART !!!!!!!

(oops sorry capps. . .don't want to YELL at you all. . .) lol lol lol

<---------Not yelling just excited about all the food & products. . .(using inside voice now) lol lol lol :disappearing-smilie:

ooh are there any left?

Cherry almond?

Can I live at your house?

Archived