Its Thursday...what's New?

oh Valerie's in the HOUSE!!! I was hoping you'd show up before I have to leave. DS just came home and wants to leave. Should I stay for a wee bit Valerie!!!

i'm just trying to slog thru what you all chattered about! but um, yeah, i am in the boutique still working, be another hour yet. but there is still something coming ever so much more exciting......worth the wait.

You are a huge tease :P

I've been working REALLY hard to teach my kids about patience lately. I guess I might need another lesson since I'm really not wanting to wait. :D

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh Valerie's in the HOUSE!!! I was hoping you'd show up before I have to leave. DS just came home and wants to leave. Should I stay for a wee bit Valerie!!!

i'm just trying to slog thru what you all chattered about! but um, yeah, i am in the boutique still working, be another hour yet. but there is still something coming ever so much more exciting......worth the wait.

Monkey grab the brownies. . .Can't leave now !!!!!!

Pass a brownie if there are any left. :D DD's nap time is thankfully coming up.

DH fixed it. Now I have about 50 slides that I found (darn it) to scan, and I might just throw it out the window.

Is it a good one? Don't throw it out the window - I'll take it off your hands.

I have many thousands of my dad's slides - pretty much all fabulous and worth scanning.

(seriously, if you like it, do you recommend it?)

:)

It's an old Epson that we've had a long time. It wasn't very expensive, and has been very good. Now the bad news is it won't work on Vista, and probably won't on 7 when it comes out. I have XP on my laptop so I'm having to use it to scan the slides. Our really old slides are in varying states of preservation. Some are really in good shape, some are terrible, and there are a lot in between, not necessarily depending on the age of the slide. Who knows why, I don't.

You are a huge tease :P

I've been working REALLY hard to teach my kids about patience lately. I guess I might need another lesson since I'm really not wanting to wait. :D

Patience, what's that? DH says I have none.

Monkey grab the brownies. . .Can't leave now !!!!!!

Pass a brownie if there are any left. :D DD's nap time is thankfully coming up.

Zaz hope it's for you DD won't nap on a "sugar buzz'. . .

<----------passing Zaz a brownie

I do not waste good brownies on people who would be fine with eating paste. Someday I will teach her the proper way to savor chocolate things, but right now, she can just have M&Ms (but not right before nap).

Varanda OMGosh AWESOME just AWESOME !!!!!!

Is there anything of yours I DON'T HAVE. . .checked. . .NOPE. . .Nothing !!!! (okay maybe these. . .UNTIL I CHECK my cart out today that is) LOL LOL LOL

I do not waste good brownies on people who would be fine with eating paste. Someday I will teach her the proper way to savor chocolate things, but right now, she can just have M&Ms (but not right before nap).

TOO FUNNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you all are up to eleven pages!? it's not even time for lunch here! i think you all will LOVE this thursday more than you already do. ;)

Insane, aren't we? lol!!! ;) heehee

Yepper Cheri. . .YEP !!!!!!

OMG, LOVE the wanted posters!! I made my own about 3 years ago with paper products...this would have made my life so much easier, lol.

I will HAVE to get the 4 x 6 Campfire from Trish...DS #1 and DH leave for the Boundary Waters in a week or so with assorted cousins and uncles.

The metal edge style RULES (another styles junky here)!

I've collected all other Well Traveled items, so obviously I need the paper templates too, right?;)

And how did Brandy KNOW I've wanted the US States as shapes?! hehehehe...and I hadn't even requested them out loud, lol!

Quick let me get this in quick before this board jumps another page!!! LOL - I started reading when it was only three pages and now it is 12!!

Love the Wild West stuff, Evelyn, am becoming a styles junkie, the states are perfect - gasp - rushing to get this on the board so I can go back to the boutique!

Welcome Jess! Cute baby Nadine! Great layout Amanda!

Designers, well done as always! Can't wait to go back and refresh!

Debi and Rosemary, you crack me up!

OMG, LOVE the wanted posters!! I made my own about 3 years ago with paper products...this would have made my life so much easier, lol.

I will HAVE to get the 4 x 6 Campfire from Trish...DS #1 and DH leave for the Boundary Waters in a week or so with assorted cousins and uncles.

The metal edge style RULES (another styles junky here)!

I've collected all other Well Traveled items, so obviously I need the paper templates too, right?;)

And how did Brandy KNOW I've wanted the US States as shapes?! hehehehe...and I hadn't even requested them out loud, lol!

OMGosh Cheri were you peeking in MY cart?????? Everything on your list is in my cart !!!!

awww :wub:

kisses for you too rosemary.

Oooooooooo Audrey good thing you're not brown nosing, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love Amanda too ya know. :lol: :lol: :lol:

<-----NOPE not brown nosing here either!!!

OMG. ROFL. LOL. HAHAHA.

I deleted my post because I didn't know if that was right or not!

Now I'm gonna have to repost it! That's halarious!

I orginally posted:

**Crosses her fingers that Amanda Sok puts out a new collection today

*** Secretly hopes Amanda Sok sees this so she knows how much I love her!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~~

ROFL. :)

It it any surprise that I love the Evelyn Collection? I'm going to nickname it the Evelyn / Peyton collection- because it fits my little girl to a "T" as well. Your "Evelyn's Favorite Past Time" LO is the bomb. Like you. ;) Thanks for filling my Amanda needs this week!! lol.

thanks everyone. my daughter had fun watching me make the layouts and proclaiming loudly "THATS ME!!!" or "awww". shes not very modest. haha.

awwwwwww ... that is so cute!!! Love the collection, Amanda (big surprise there, huh)! :clapping_kitty:

Like my new glasses??? I don't really wear them..these are from Yesteryear..but my sister showed up with a cool pair, they look so good on her..I decided to give myself some digital ones...ahh the joy of Photoshop! LOL

Your a little hottie with your photoshoped glasses Brandy! :) Go girl!

Thanks Audrey..I think I like the word "Hottie" I think I will add to the next kit coming up..dedicated to YOU!

Stoppppit! Your making me blush. :i-love-it: (I'm a bona-fide urban dictionary- lots of slang words if you ever need any!)

Now I'm anxious to see the next undoubtedly amazing collection you are working on.

Archived