Its Thursday...what's New?

Ok ladies did I read that correctly?

We are now waiting till tomorrow?

Oh I do hope whatever It is, it shows up before the "what's new" chat so we can all gush over it in the chat. (hint hint)

Hint noted. . .

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh I do hope whatever It is, it shows up before the "what's new" chat so we can all gush over it in the chat. (hint hint)

don't hold your breath but it will be worth the wait even if I am an oxymoron. ;)

Didn't say YOU were an oxymoron, V. INNOCENT Valerie. It's the INNOCENT part that I have a problem with. You are still as lovely and intelligent as ever. I just don't buy the INNOCENT part.

I can't believe Jess joined yesterday, and already has 44 posts! Debi, watch out girlfriend! I wish I could type faster. I just know I could give you a run for your money in person though. LOL

They don't call me Chatty Cathy for nothin'! But I'll never win a speed typing contest.

Yepper Jess is Fast she fly past me over on "Scrapbook st this morning doing about 90 !!!! LOL

<------------------Love your siggie too !!! LOVE the quote !!! It too is part of a line in ANOTHER ALL TIME FAV Movie of mine. . .Miss Potter

<------------Loves the line!!!! Always catchs my eye when I see your siggie

<-------------Types slowly too !!! And can't spell !!!! YICKS why am I on a message board?????? LOL LOL LOL

Poor Nutmeg. . .Is she lost in the maze of pages????

<----------sends Monkey in to FIND her !!!!!!!

lol...yep, I got lost. Please tell Monkey thanks for bringing me dinner and then showing me the way out!

Guest Ursula
Ooooh, prettyful! Sarah made good ones!

<---------just noticed your new word. . ."prettyful"

<-----------wants to steal it. . can i???????? HUH????

<-----------"prettyful please" ???????

Yes Debi, you may have permission to use my word 'prettyful'. But only if you promise not to misuse it.

Guest Ursula
Oxymoron of the Day:

Innocent Valerie

(I see how you are, Ursula. Or is it Danielle? I'm so confused now. ;) )

I cannot possibly imagine what you're getting at Zaz. Valerie is perfectly innocent!

It's Ursula Danielle, I admit. I like em' both so I can't decide which to use!

Guest Ursula
Rosemary and Debi,

You two are just too fun, you know it "don't cha" (she said in her best Marge from Fargo voice)?

Ursula, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Cathy! I love, love, love people who love my stuff! :P

Missed all the excitement today, but just had a peek in the boutique. I love everything!!!!!! what really got my attention though was the states. Just this morning at breakfast Bailey (11 yr old GD) and I were going over states and capitals and naming 5 cities in each state. I think it will be fun for us to maybe make little 4x6 cards with that kind of stuff for every state. then she can put them on her bulletin board or in a little book, or use them as flash cards. she can help me make them too.

I missed everything today!!! Only was able to jump on for a few minutes (friends had some really bad problems and needed me to talk, almost all day, whew), but WOW, up to 18/19 pages...looks like you all have been have a BIG party here!

Sandi I think that is a great idea and may borrow for Braden and the younger grandkids! Everything is beautiful in the boutique, but what really caught my eye was Ursula's Birds-n-eggs (being such a nature photographer/naturalist/scientist) and Kerry's Fruitful...they are both the kind of collections I can't say "NO" too. Being a style collector, those also caught my eye. Already had Valerie Campscrap items in my cart, so may be adding one more. Have to go back in....that's scary for me with this "addiction" problem, lol. Well, I am so glad all of you had a wonderful time and I really hope next week I will be able to be a part of it. Have a great evening all you nightowls and see you tomorrow!

Well Ladies it has been yet another WONDERFUL day for the boutique babes. . .We have laughed & enjoyed our time together YET AGAIN !!!!

And the time did :plane: didn't it. . .The designers have supplied us with AWESOME products to feed our addictions. . .and I know we all can't wait till the layout artists show us even more amazing ways to use them. . .So here's to all of you. . the designers. . .the layout artists. . .the staff & of course to you the BABES !!!!!!!!

( a badge I wear PROUDLY)

:clap::clap::clap::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Rosemary & I had a blast with ALL OF YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCRAP GIRLS RULE !!!!!!!!!!!!! . . .er. . .ROCK. . .Rock & RULE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, . . . . . what she said only ~ Debi, isn't it ROCK and ROLL??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here's a little something to end the boutique Babes Thursday on a happy note

p.s. Valerie :wub: . . . . .I just peeked, :shycouch: nothing new in the boutique yet today. :justthinkingabout it:

Angela "GOT PIXIE DUST???" :tinkerbell::tinkerbell::tinkerbell:

Oooooo Zaz is back!!! I made something for ya Zaz!!! see last page ;)

Oh, I saw it and my stomach started growling. Gotta go make supper now. I sure wished you lived about 3 hours closer. Of course, I'd be really fat, but at least I wouldn't be tortured.

I'll send ya some Zaz, really, or if you come on down to Burnsville, I'll make you something special!!!

Can I come, too? I'm in Burnsville.

Oh, I saw it and my stomach started growling. Gotta go make supper now. I sure wished you lived about 3 hours closer. Of course, I'd be really fat, but at least I wouldn't be tortured.

I'll send ya some Zaz, really, or if you come on down to Burnsville, I'll make you something special!!!

What????? So am I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cool, of course you can come!!!

I spotted that a few minutes ago and was EXCITED!

:)

I've always been a Carrie Stephens fan.

I had to have her make me a CD when I ordered products from her ages ago. (I had dial-up back then and felt the CD was so worth it.)

WELCOME CARRIE!

:going-crazy:

Carrie :welcome2: to Scrap Girl Town (as I always call it) We're having a :having-a-party: cause your here. . .can't WAIT to SEE & ADD to your collection !!!! And WAIT till you FEEL the :wub: from ALL the AWESOME ladies here. . .They'll be :gathering: about your PRODUCTS in no time. . .

Carrie. . .Monkey & Froggie picked THESE FOR YOU. . . . :daisy::daisy::daisy:

Is there more expected today???
Duh! Part one of two: Happy To Be Me Collection Biggie , ok well she has more but um......can you say WELCOME?

Oh YEAH! I can!! :welcome2::D Thanks for the Beautiful Collection Carrie, I love the rich bright colors and cool elements. :dancingcow: Those borders look insane!!! (that's a GOOD thing!) :bouncing-frog: Super COOL!!! Love the word art :dancingelephant: and how about that alpha!!! :breakdance: It's got me spinning on my head!!!

Ooooh, prettyful! Sarah made good ones!

<---------just noticed your new word. . ."prettyful"

<-----------wants to steal it. . can i???????? HUH????

<-----------"prettyful please" ???????

Yes Debi, you may have permission to use my word 'prettyful'. But only if you promise not to misuse it.

"Monkey show Ursula how YOU cross your heart". . .Ahhhhhh is'nt that sweet. . .

Oh my goodness!!!!! can you guys chat or what! :P LOL I love it!

What a hoot! I love that you all have a little gathering on new product day, It rocks! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome... i wish i could thank you all more personally but, my DH just got home from a business trip and normally he is pretty quiet, not very talkative but, the one time when i actually want him to be quiet so i can immerse myself in reading some forum fun, He just won't shut his yap. LOL ;) I gotta hurry up here for awhile and go talk to the poor lonely guy:)

:dancingchicken2: <-----------I REALLY love all these cute little icon thingies you guys have been using... especially this chicken!

Awwww Patsy and you aren't gonna be there when I get there next Late Spring/Early Summer! Mom and Dad's 50th is in June and I'm gonna come in May to beat the humidity and the heat! Gonna be with Rosemary!

Awwww Patsy and you aren't gonna be there when I get there next Late Spring/Early Summer! Mom and Dad's 50th is in June and I'm gonna come in May to beat the humidity and the heat! Gonna be with Rosemary!

WOW "V" you and Rosemary are gonna be together??? AWESOME !!!!!!! :bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog:

Carrie, we LOVE Designers at SG!!! :wub: Welcome to the Thursday commotion at SG in the Boutique!!! :D We have more fun, and unfortunately for our DH's we spend more money because if it, ;) We tend to go overboard on the little :dancingchicken2::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken2: 's and such, so much so that they had to send out the blinkie police a time or two for the worst offenders. :dunno: Who they could be.......... I'm not saying a word!!! :unsure:

Debbie we'll have to pick a date and you can come for a visit with V!!! Wouldn't we have fun? I've got to see what is going on in May to make sure we're not busy when Vaughnde is coming. Not sure what dates she's thinking, but Come Along, it won't be the same without you!!!And of course Monkey :monkeydance: and Froggie :bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog: too!!!

Archived