Its Thursday...what's New?

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, darn the timer is going off and Just when Angela got here to play. Angela, I've got to go to the dentist this morning, can you take my place in line and fill up my cart for me while I'm gone??? I'd ask Debi but she's :monstercry::monstercry::monstercry: too hard that I'm leaving, Here Debi :tissue: take good care of the :monkeydance::monkeydance: and :bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog:

<-------------needs a Zen moment. . .talk amoungest yourselves. . . . :rofl::rofl::rofl:

*Talks to Debi like a Mommy talks to their child while dropping them off at the 'sitter.*

Awww, there there now Debi.

Its okay.

Rosemary has to go to the dentist real quick, but I promise she will be back to get you. You will have fun with us while she is gone. It will be ok.

ROFL. :)

Sure... yeah.. i'll... take care of your.. basket!!!

Okay now I AM afraid!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Only one of EVERYTHING Angela!!! Take care of Debi too!!!

Teeth brushed check

teeth flossed check

Said goodbye to SG's check

Set Angela loose in the Boutique check

reminds Debi I'll be back check

:waving-hi: bye everybody!!! SEE YOU SOON!!!

Yeah, I'm checking the boutique about every five seconds!! We want new stuff! We want new stuff!!! LOL!

Btw, love your siggie, too, Audrey!

Thank you!! ;) How have you been Nadine? It's been a while since I've got to chat with all my SG Friends!

Pretty busy...with the new baby. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about! ;) I miss my SG friends, too, but most of the time I just get the time to lurk a little bit, but no time to post and really keep up with the chatter...

But I'll do my best to hang out more often! Big SG promise!

Awww, yes, thats right! You are a new mommy!! :) Hows that little angel of yours!?

I have a monkey on my back right now- Peyton Marie is waving "Hi" to all my SG Friends!!

Ok, I'm gonna hit up Nadine's gallery to see if I can get a peak of the baby!!

<------------------ :waving-hi: to Peyton

Yeah, I'm checking the boutique about every five seconds!! We want new stuff! We want new stuff!!! LOL!

Btw, love your siggie, too, Audrey!

Thank you!! ;) How have you been Nadine? It's been a while since I've got to chat with all my SG Friends!

Pretty busy...with the new baby. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about! ;) I miss my SG friends, too, but most of the time I just get the time to lurk a little bit, but no time to post and really keep up with the chatter...

But I'll do my best to hang out more often! Big SG promise!

Awww, yes, thats right! You are a new mommy!! :) Hows that little angel of yours!?

I have a monkey on my back right now- Peyton Marie is waving "Hi" to all my SG Friends!!

Ok, I'm gonna hit up Nadine's gallery to see if I can get a peak of the baby!!

She's fine, a real angel! She usually sleeps 6 hours at night and I am soooo happy about that! And she's growing like crazy and started to smile (the big ones). Too cute!

Aww honey! Just wait until you hear that first giggle. It is going to melt your heart! <3

Geez, I go to make breakfast, check on the Tour and come back to 3 - count them - 3 new pages! You BB's are smokin' this morning. Will try to just hang on and keep up for awhile - obviously leaving the computer for a few minutes is NOT a good idea this am! :)

Guest JessicaLeigh
Ok, I officially hate dial up. Got to shut down and restart so I can keep up.

BRB :banghead:

Jess

Poor Jess.

Ok Im back. Im gonna strangle Netzero!

Oh, darn the timer is going off and Just when Angela got here to play. Angela, I've got to go to the dentist this morning, can you take my place in line and fill up my cart for me while I'm gone??? I'd ask Debi but she's :monstercry::monstercry::monstercry: too hard that I'm leaving, Here Debi :tissue: take good care of the :monkeydance::monkeydance: and :bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog:

<-------------needs a Zen moment. . .talk amoungest yourselves. . . . :rofl::rofl::rofl:

*Talks to Debi like a Mommy talks to their child while dropping them off at the 'sitter.*

Awww, there there now Debi.

Its okay.

Rosemary has to go to the dentist real quick, but I promise she will be back to get you. You will have fun with us while she is gone. It will be ok.

ROFL. :)

:thankyou: Auntie Audrey. . .I needed that. . . .

Geez, I go to make breakfast, check on the Tour and come back to 3 - count them - 3 new pages! You BB's are smokin' this morning. Will try to just hang on and keep up for awhile - obviously leaving the computer for a few minutes is NOT a good idea this am! :)

I know. I left to eat breakfast, and there was a whole new page when I got back.

Jess

Poor Jess.

Tell them you have a heard of Scrapgirls that will back you up too! That should scare them!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Jess

Poor Jess.

Tell them you have a heard of Scrapgirls that will back you up too! That should scare them!

I told them we were locked and loaded. If Sat Internet was not so expensive, Net Zero would not live another day here!

Carol oh Carol ???? are you there. . .????. . . .????

I'm here Debi. Stepped away for a moment and the next thing I knew there were five pages in this thread. Good grief, how did that happen?

Anyway, I'm all caught up on the posts, been to the boutique and saw the new styles. I'm hooked on styles and spent the better part of yesterday afternoon adding them to PSE6 and PSE7. Does anyone know if they can be added to PSE5?

Love those new styles and they are in my cart. Nadine your baby is just gorgeous and I love the layout. Will leave some love for you later.

BTW, spoke to the vet yesterday afternoon and he doesn't think that my new little kitty has distemper. If she did her sisters and brothers would have it also. Since we also have one of her sisters living with us now and she is just fine, chances are that it could be a neurological problem. The vet wants to see her, Pearlie Mae, next week and run some tests. Teddy is no longer in the cage, took him out yesterday afternoon. He was so stressed out. And all the ruckus scared Daisy and she was hiding under my bed most of the afternoon and didn't even come out for snacks or dinner. She's fine this morning though and had her breakfast. Have to take some pictures of little Pearlie Mae.

That's it for now. Back to the boutique for new stuff.

:banana::monkeydance::banana::monkeydance::banana::monkeydance::banana::monkeydance::banana:

I may have to retire as a Boutique Babe. I left for an hour and there are now five pages. Argh. Argh. Argh. Argh. Argh. (An argh for each page.)

No, No, No, NO, No!!!

Wouldnt be the same without you.. no way!!

I logged on and there was only 2 pages, but as i tried to read them, new pages kept popping up... finally i hit page 5! It was hard reading!

I may have to retire as a Boutique Babe. I left for an hour and there are now five pages. Argh. Argh. Argh. Argh. Argh. (An argh for each page.)

WHAT !!!! :jawdrop: you left for an HOUR !!!! ON THURSDAY ????? where's the "posting Police when ya need them" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I feel your pain, BUT If you retire, I have to be right behind you!! :hit-head-with-hammer: :hit-head-with-hammer: and I don't want to, so hang in there.

DH just went to the attic to see if he could find some more slides. I may kill that man.

What is with him? Doesn't he know that in a court of law you would be found innocent of husband-acide? He better be careful, or all of us SG's might make a march on your house and take care of him for you. LOL

We'll let the monkeys and froggies loose and he'll be sorry.

DH just went to the attic to see if he could find some more slides. I may kill that man.

:grr: I'd :hit-head-with-hammer: HIM !!!!! oh then who buy the NEW stuff ????

<------------takes it back !!!!!! :lol:

What is with him? Doesn't he know that in a court of law you would be found innocent of husband-acide? He better be careful, or all of us SG's might make a march on your house and take care of him for you. LOL

I don't know if monkeys and froggies would help. He likes monkeys and froggies; actually sometimes I think he is a monkey.

DD # 2 sent me such a FUNNY about this very subject. . .Now how can I share it. . .DARN !!!! Really really funny one !!!!!

<------------- :waving-hi: to carol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I'd take a peek, too. :)

My boys aren't up yet. lol

This is the last week for that...next Thursday they start school. And Monday and Tuesday morning they have dentist appointments.

So...I'll let them sleep late today.

But...where are the new goodies?????? (I know, we're a bit early still.)

:)

School in August? Isn't that early?

Archived