Its Thursday...what's New?

Okay, so my DD has let me read without destroying everything in the livingroom (yet), so I'm caught up.

A big welcome to JessicaLeigh (what would you like us to call you? That's just a lot to type. ;) )!

I'm sorry I missed Rosemary, but I'm sure she'll be back later. Perhaps she'll bake something. A girl can dream.

And Joyce, what kind of life insurance policy does your DH have on you? You might want to lower it a bit since he seems to be trying to do you in. Personally, my DH might be eating those slides if it were me. Teach him to run the scanner and walk away. I don't know if they have internet access on Thursdays in prison and we would miss you.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought I'd take a peek, too. :)

My boys aren't up yet. lol

This is the last week for that...next Thursday they start school. And Monday and Tuesday morning they have dentist appointments.

So...I'll let them sleep late today.

But...where are the new goodies?????? (I know, we're a bit early still.)

:)

School in August? Isn't that early?

It will still be July won't it. And I was thinking the exact same thing when she posted that Vaughnde!

Hello by the way...my dear Vaughnde!!!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Is ther a pill for Multi Multi tasking..... here is my list of symptoms

Working on MSHA/DOT/service/maintenance reports (i work from home)

Listening to precious little man play guitar AND Ratchet and Clank

Refreshing Boutique

Trying to follow this chat.

Need and Rx please lol!

And still I have yet to find a new goodie that no one has mentioned!

Boo Hoo :breakdance::breakdance::breakdance:

Jess

And Joyce, what kind of life insurance policy does your DH have on you? You might want to lower it a bit since he seems to be trying to do you in. Personally, my DH might be eating those slides if it were me. Teach him to run the scanner and walk away. I don't know if they have internet access on Thursdays in prison and we would miss you.

Gosh Zazzers, your a hoot.

I hear DH tromping around up there; he's really looking for those slides. :banghead:

Noooooooo! Not tromping in the attic - lucky for me I have no attic for tromping (there's an attic, just no room for tromping) - can you bribe him out with food before he finds something??

I haven't commented in this thread since... forever. (Don't even hint to my credit cards or checking account that I'm even here...) But, having recently figured out (thru Facebook notes) that I've been to over 40 states, 22 just this summer...

I now know that I simply MUST have Brandy's new States Super Biggee.

Now, for all those European & Scandinavian countries... Brandy?

I haven't commented in this thread since... forever. (Don't even hint to my credit cards or checking account that I'm even here...) But, having recently figured out (thru Facebook notes) that I've been to over 40 states, 22 just this summer...

OH MY GOOOOODNESSS! Look who it is!

*Gives PattyAnne a HUGE HUG!

I've missed you honey pie! :) Hope you and your family are doing good!! You popping in just made my day. I have been thinking about you lately!

Carol oh Carol ???? are you there. . .????. . . .????

I'm here Debi. Stepped away for a moment and the next thing I knew there were five pages in this thread. Good grief, how did that happen?

Anyway, I'm all caught up on the posts, been to the boutique and saw the new styles. I'm hooked on styles and spent the better part of yesterday afternoon adding them to PSE6 and PSE7. Does anyone know if they can be added to PSE5?

Love those new styles and they are in my cart. Nadine your baby is just gorgeous and I love the layout. Will leave some love for you later.

BTW, spoke to the vet yesterday afternoon and he doesn't think that my new little kitty has distemper. If she did her sisters and brothers would have it also. Since we also have one of her sisters living with us now and she is just fine, chances are that it could be a neurological problem. The vet wants to see her, Pearlie Mae, next week and run some tests. Teddy is no longer in the cage, took him out yesterday afternoon. He was so stressed out. And all the ruckus scared Daisy and she was hiding under my bed most of the afternoon and didn't even come out for snacks or dinner. She's fine this morning though and had her breakfast. Have to take some pictures of little Pearlie Mae.

That's it for now. Back to the boutique for new stuff.

:banana::monkeydance::banana::monkeydance::banana::monkeydance::banana::monkeydance::banana:

:bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog: for the GREAT NEWS. . .

Morning Boutique Babes. . .

<------------yawns & reaches for 1st cuppa

Going for mine too! I'm off today so I can actually participate with all you beautiful Boutique Babes!

YAY Amy!!!! Good to see you my friend!

This is the last week for that...next Thursday they start school. And Monday and Tuesday morning they have dentist appointments.

They start back in August here. That's our hottest month.

DH just went to the attic to see if he could find some more slides. I may kill that man.

Joyce YOU HAVE to pm your e-mail add to me this is too good not to share !!!!!!!! Or post on the fridg. . .that'll SCARE HIM. . .

It will still be July won't it. And I was thinking the exact same thing when she posted that Vaughnde!

July 28th!!!! :blink:

Their last day of school was May 28th! Two months for summer vacation.

I think I used to have 3 months off. They do have extra time off here and there during the year. But I'm not used to this 2 month summer vacation.

I think I used to have 3 months off. They do have extra time off here and there during the year. But I'm not used to this 2 month summer vacation.

Char. . .Roo doesn't go back to school here until the end of Aug 4 days before the holiday. . .

Wow. We would have been some angry kids if we had only two months off. That kind of stinks. But more breaks during the school year is cool.

DH just went to the attic to see if he could find some more slides. I may kill that man.

Joyce YOU HAVE to pm your e-mail add to me this is too good not to share !!!!!!!! Or post on the fridg. . .that'll SCARE HIM. . .

Done

Morning Boutique Babes. . .

<------------yawns & reaches for 1st cuppa

Going for mine too! I'm off today so I can actually participate with all you beautiful Boutique Babes!

YAY Amy!!!! Good to see you my friend!

"V". . ."V". . . :dancingelephant::dancingelephant::dancingelephant::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog:

LOL, Jessica! Yup, we are on the hunt for NEW ITEMS in the Boutique. They release new products every Thursday ... so we chat, snack, laugh, have fun, and watch the boutique for the new arrivals! You are now an official "SG Boutique Babe"!

Kimmy is right Jessica!

Also since you like me use PSP I'm giving you a heads up..we cannot use styles or actions but our PSP has its own called Scripts and there are a few in the Boutique. We can however use Scrap Simple Papers, Scrap Simple Templates, Collections, Scrap Simple Tools Shapes and of course Brushes including the dynamic ones :)

Patty Anne! Man have we missed you girly! And yes..the European Countries probably..just need a bit of a break from them..50 was ALOT! Welcome home traveler!

Ang's kids had like two weeks off for vacation and then started in the next grade. As a working parent, I like it. The long summer break was originally made for farmers and their families who needed the kids to help in the fields. I think summer vacation is too long. My DS is already forgetting some stuff and isn't interesting in keeping up. I stink as an entertainment committee and it's expensive to find programs for him on the days when I'm not home (I have Tuesdays and Thursdays at home but work every other day). I got really excited to see the school supplies in Target, but school can't start before Labor Day here. *sigh* ;)

Done

Should be :plane: to your e-mail as I type !!!!!

Here's the link to the "New Items" in the Boutique. Keep a tab open in your browser and frequently refresh, Jessica

Kimmy "you're SUCH A GOOD Newbie MOMMY". . . . :disappearing-smilie:

ROFL! With 4 kids and 2 (almost 3) grandchildren ... just oozes out of me, Debi! :disappearing-smilie:

G-BABIES. .. . . :jawdrop:

YUP! Dylan, Nolan, and a GB girl (due at the end of November)!!!

Awesome Kimmy! You are catching up LOL! Maybe not but enjoy those gbabies! My 5th is due in 5 weeks! I'm starting to get super excited now LOL!

Like my new glasses??? I don't really wear them..these are from Yesteryear..but my sister showed up with a cool pair, they look so good on her..I decided to give myself some digital ones...ahh the joy of Photoshop! LOL

Guest JessicaLeigh
LOL, Jessica! Yup, we are on the hunt for NEW ITEMS in the Boutique. They release new products every Thursday ... so we chat, snack, laugh, have fun, and watch the boutique for the new arrivals! You are now an official "SG Boutique Babe"!

Kimmy is right Jessica!

Also since you like me use PSP I'm giving you a heads up..we cannot use styles or actions but our PSP has its own called Scripts and there are a few in the Boutique. We can however use Scrap Simple Papers, Scrap Simple Templates, Collections, Scrap Simple Tools Shapes and of course Brushes including the dynamic ones :)

Well, hello psp user! I have no idea what to do with scripts, and what they are for. Im kinda new with the program. Just figuring out as I go. But I got some freebie brushes and scripts and dont even know what do do with the scripts. I can do the brushes, and am not sure what the dynamic ones are. Maybe you and I can email or message and I can get a little info on what to do with them.

Jess

Ang's kids had like two weeks off for vacation and then started in the next grade. As a working parent, I like it. The long summer break was originally made for farmers and their families who needed the kids to help in the fields. I think summer vacation is too long. My DS is already forgetting some stuff and isn't interesting in keeping up. I stink as an entertainment committee and it's expensive to find programs for him on the days when I'm not home (I have Tuesdays and Thursdays at home but work every other day). I got really excited to see the school supplies in Target, but school can't start before Labor Day here. *sigh* ;)

Yeah, I see your point Zaz. :) I get SUPER DUPER Excited when School Supply Season hits the stores. Its like Christmas to me. I have always loved Pens and Papers and office supplies. When Peyton starts school....I promise she is going to have the coolest school supplies in class! ROFL. Seriously though, its my favorite thing! Haha.

Good morning ladies,

Some one, (and Ill flog myself later for not remembering who), invited me to join in on Thursday morning here. I went to town in the buggy early to download new stuff, Java and a few other goodies that I needed and hurried (if you can at 22 mph) back to join in. Im not sure what to do here so Ill just let it take on a life of its own, Lord knows it can!

And to whomever invited me to join in, Thank you (Flogging to commence at noon!)

Jess

I think I'm the one who invited you, and no flogging allowed. Just happy you could join in. I'm on the left coast, so there are always several pages of the thread to catch up for me.

Like my new glasses??? I don't really wear them..these are from Yesteryear..but my sister showed up with a cool pair, they look so good on her..I decided to give myself some digital ones...ahh the joy of Photoshop! LOL

Your a little hottie with your photoshoped glasses Brandy! :) Go girl!

Done

Should be :plane: to your e-mail as I type !!!!!

Got it. Thanks.

Archived