Saturday Color Challenge

CRS

Hello Scrap Girls! Today is July 25th.....do you know what that means? That's right, only 5 more months until Christmas!!! No need to panic yet, lol! But in the spirit of Christmas, your color challenge for today is to use Christmas colors in your layouts! You know, like red & green, silver & gold, blue & silver, etc. Feel free to pick your own combos and color shades! And your layouts don't have to be Christmas layouts, either, you can scrap whatever you want.

Post your layouts in our Saturday Color Challenge Gallery.

Here is mine using red and green: Love You

Still didn't do last weeks. Oh Heck, I didn't do the last two weeks of challenges. But I will try.

Honey you aren't the only one behind :) I'm gonna do both saturday challenges today and also catch up on some of the ones I missed because like you, I've had a busy week. You'll do fine my girl! You can do it!

Oh man, I was up super early and posted a photo using a circle that was also a red theme, could I add it to this gallery too, so can I use it for both challenges? I already used it for the Wed. Circle challenge ;) Let me know and I'll fit alink here too :D.

HERE is my page- Hanukkah colors.

ok, I have tried to put that link in here five times...I am still learning. It is in the challenge gallery album.

You should be able to link it right to the gallery layout so people can leave love on it. Do you know how?

Here's Sarah's layout for the Saturday Color Challenge so you can leave some love!

sorry...I was trying to, but I was getting frustrated and the kids were ready to eat lunch, so I just gave up. I will work on my linking skills.

Oh Sarah, no worries, I just wondered if you needed some help. ;)

Now that I think about it, I know what I was doing wrong. Thanks for offering the help though. I just have to learn the quirks of this forum.

sorry...I was trying to, but I was getting frustrated and the kids were ready to eat lunch, so I just gave up. I will work on my linking skills.

Now that I think about it, I know what I was doing wrong. Thanks for offering the help though. I just have to learn the quirks of this forum.

Give yourself time and you'll find your way around eventually. The special games and weeks of fun that are created for us on SG really help you get aclimatized to the mb and gallery. Don't be afraid to ask for help any time you need it. Everyone has been there before and has needed help at one time or another.

Give yourself time and you'll find your way around eventually. The special games and weeks of fun that are created for us on SG really help you get aclimatized to the mb and gallery. Don't be afraid to ask for help any time you need it. Everyone has been there before and has needed help at one time or another.

:D thanks!!

Oh man, I was up super early and posted a photo using a circle that was also a red theme, could I add it to this gallery too, so can I use it for both challenges? I already used it for the Wed. Circle challenge ;) Let me know and I'll fit alink here too :D.

You can absolutely use a layout for more than one challenge if you want to! I have no problem with that and think that's a good additional challenge!

Archived