Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MLLatscrapgirls

Flowers Of Inconvenience?

8 posts in this topic

I am tremendously impressed by all of you who completed ReJunevenator! Great job! And I am glad there were prizes for the dedicated people who found all the flowers.

Alas and alack, I never did find all the flowers! Please take pity on me - I still have the print out handy as I look for the July clues, but I would love to know what they all were. :disappearing-smilie:

:please::daisy:

Thanks for posting it, Rosemary. It would've taken me a bit to go find them all again. :D

I'm glad you answered, Rosemary. I was about to go looking to see whether I still had my list, when I saw that you had already answered. It was a memorable experience, wasn't it!

I'm glad you answered, Rosemary. I was about to go looking to see whether I still had my list, when I saw that you had already answered. It was a memorable experience, wasn't it!

One I'll never forget. I really think Zaz got to know me so well because of it ;) Poor Zaz! :disappearing-smilie:

One I'll never forget. I really think Zaz got to know me so well because of it ;) Poor Zaz! :disappearing-smilie:

I looked forward to your emails everyday (several times a day), Rosemary! We had fun, didn't we? I kept trying to come up with new ways to say "Nope." ;)

I looked forward to your emails everyday (several times a day), Rosemary! We had fun, didn't we? I kept trying to come up with new ways to say "Nope." ;)

Zaz, you were awesome AND VERY creative. :wub: I was trying my best to go easy on you, :lol: but you just kept on encouraging me until I was finally able to leave you alone once I'd found them all. Then it just didn't feel right if I wasn't emailing you every day. I think I'm still going through withdrawls now! ;)

I NEED my Zaz fix. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: