It's Thursday!

Thanks for the reminder Sandi, I need to go switch laundry too. Man how are we supposed to get all of these layouts done for Staycation??? Who has time when there's shopping to do??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

HEY EVERYONE!!! Tomorrow is DEBIL's :clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty: birthday too.

:bdayparty::bdayparty: Happy Birthday DEAR DEBI :bdayparty:

:welldone4jb: WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!! :toot:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Debi!!!!! I missed you girl! Havent seen you in a while. How are you? Hugs! Hope you are getting some goodies today like me! This stuff is just blowing me away today! Great stuff!!!!!

AND IT WILL BE YOUR BIRTHDAY TOMORROW....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Thanks ladies for the sweet notes about Country Blue! Jeroen looked at and said "that's not blue that's green!" I just smacked him and told it was a designer blue..LOL

BTW..the tans and creams match the Country Red so you can mix and match those parts with the other collection..kinda like an add on. Anyway...I am tired too like Syndee..must be going around..nap sounds good!

Morning Babes! I was up til 2:30 am babysitting my adopted grandson Luke while his mom and a couple friends went out to the bars. Layna and Colin stayed with me. Boy...Poor Colin! He had to get up at 4 am to be at work at 4:30 on 2 hours sleep actually less than that. Layna is still sleeping...her doctor's appointment is not until 2 pm. Thank GOODNESS!!! I will be going with them because I'm also going to Century 21 to set up for a place to move to :) Hope to be back for the last chat tonight as well :)

Pssssst: Got pics of Luke, Layna, Colin and the little sweetie 100% siamense kitten they had over there...4 weeks old and yes he scratched but he is such a love bun...purrrrring as all get out!

DOUBLE PSSSSSSSST:: Chat in 15 minutes!

Hey Debi!!!!! I missed you girl! Havent seen you in a while. How are you? Hugs! Hope you are getting some goodies today like me! This stuff is just blowing me away today! Great stuff!!!!!

HELLO MISSY !!!!!!!!!

Hey Ladies MORE. . . .MORE. . .More great NEW products. . . . .More Brushes

Morning Babes! I was up til 2:30 am babysitting my adopted grandson Luke while his mom and a couple friends went out to the bars. Layna and Colin stayed with me. Boy...Poor Colin! He had to get up at 4 am to be at work at 4:30 on 2 hours sleep actually less than that. Layna is still sleeping...her doctor's appointment is not until 2 pm. Thank GOODNESS!!! I will be going with them because I'm also going to Century 21 to set up for a place to move to :) Hope to be back for the last chat tonight as well :)

Pssssst: Got pics of Luke, Layna, Colin and the little sweetie 100% siamense kitten they had over there...4 weeks old and yes he scratched but he is such a love bun...purrrrring as all get out!

"V" LOVE THE SIGGIE !!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Okie dokie......I am back! I did the laundry, the floor, and lunch. And even posted a new layout in my gallery. Just a few photos of my backyard :-) Heading over to the botique to shop a little more!

Guest JessicaLeigh

"V" LOVE THE SIGGIE !!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!

You go girl, with that yummy siggie! Made me get a popsicle!

Guest JessicaLeigh

HELLO MISSY !!!!!!!!!

You know them thar brushes just jumped up in my cart and are hangin in there with a death grip (yea!)

HELLO MISSY !!!!!!!!!

You know them thar brushes just jumped up in my cart and are hangin in there with a death grip (yea!)

"death grip". . . . :rofl:

A belated good morning to you all from the middle of the heat wave.

If I'm going to get anything done in this weather, I have to do it early AM.

Wow - we are getting spoiled all week. This is the best Staycation ever!

My cart is bursting at the seams. Good thing there's a sale on!

:)

You know how they have "Save the Date" notices for upcoming weddings or showers? Well, I need a "Save the Checkbook" notice for upcoming releases... (hint hint Brandy!). :lol: Yes Yes, I know. I should just mark a permanent "Save the SG Date" on every Thursday of the year.

I just spent an unheard of amount of money... and VOILA so much more new stuff that has me slapping my forehead going "I could have, should have, need to..." :hit-head-with-hammer:

Guest JessicaLeigh
You know how they have "Save the Date" notices for upcoming weddings or showers? Well, I need a "Save the Checkbook" notice for upcoming releases... (hint hint Brandy!). :lol: Yes Yes, I know. I should just mark a permanent "Save the SG Date" on every Thursday of the year.

I just spent an unheard of amount of money... and VOILA so much more new stuff that has me slapping my forehead going "I could have, should have, need to..." :hit-head-with-hammer:

I am planning to make special deductions every week from the pay check just for my SG account (Like a savings, only for spending!) This way, I got the moola to get the stuff! :dancingchicken2: little nest egg account! LOL

:bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog: with EXCITEMENT. . .COULD there be MORE Awesome products today?????

I keep :dancingghost: in the Boutique in between laundry, canning beans, scrubbing on my hands & knees the bathroom floor, mopp'n 1/2 the kitchen (have to do it in two sessions cause I have "furbabies" dont cha know), passing meds & feeding the animals. . . . :whew: Glad that's behind me. . .Now off to see if the bathroom floor is dry so I can wax it. . . .(maybe only 4 coats today). . .THEN :walkinghelmet: right back to the Boutique. . . .Yepper GOTTA BE MORE COOL STUFF. . . . . :disappearing-smilie:

Debi, how are the furbabies doing?

Gayle. . . How sweet of you to ask. . . .Bear seems to be fine. . .And Angelique is on (cross your fingers & Pray) her third & last round of antiboli (or so the Vet HOPES). Molly Ann has been down the last few days with fevers. . . . so I'M WATCHING HER CLOSELY. . . .But (cross your fingers & Pray, some more) perhaps we have beaten this "THING". . . .

I'm SO EXCITED about these new products today that I have already checked out once. . .and dowloading the goodies as we speak. . . .Can't wait to get my hands on "country blue". . .(and all the other really cool things I bought). . . .BUT don't WORRY Ladies I still have a second cart 1/2 FULL AGAIN. . . . .BACK TO THE BOUTIQUE BABES. . . .

I'm SO EXCITED about these new products today that I have already checked out once. . .and dowloading the goodies as we speak. . . .Can't wait to get my hands on "country blue". . .(and all the other really cool things I bought). . . .BUT don't WORRY Ladies I still have a second cart 1/2 FULL AGAIN. . . . .BACK TO THE BOUTIQUE BABES. . . .

You and your shopping Girl!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: How do you do it!!! See you at the chat tonight??? I hope! ;)

Archived