August 2009 Mb Game Chit Chat Thread

AngRoCamp

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only stopped by to see if there was a winner today. I've been ill all day and have to go to bed now. I sent a note off to Ang, though, and hope she will arrive here soon.

Goodnight!

Now I have that silly Jeopardy song stuck in my head... :banghead: yikes... ;)

Sorry about that... do do do doooo, do do doo, do do do do DOOT dadodododo...

I am so sorry Joyce. My headache is still gone at the moment but now I'm dealing with something else....ah well such is life! I'll be in and out with a long waiting list of things to do before the inspection at 9:20 am and Yes when its over I'll post again how it went :D

Has everyone got their guesses in? If no one gets it in the next 10 minutes, we'll be moving on to the LIGHTNING ROUND! That's right, no one has it yet.

I'll try to be back in 10 minutes or so. Will I have a winner to announce or will we be having a free for all? :D

OK Zaz ... now that's a teaser ... It's 6:03pm so .... since you're on the boards now ... does that mean we get lightening early?

Early? Did I read something wrong? I thought if I didn't have a winner by 6 pm that I could call the lightning round. Did I miss something, Denise? I don't want to get in trouble and by this time, you guys probably know the rules better than me. ;)

No no no ... you didn't miss anything ... 6pm and you can call lightening. This would be the first lightening I'd be able to participate in as they were called later (for whatever reason). I know you gals have till 10pm MST to call it .... but I do so appreciate it being earlier than that ... which is what I meant by early.

Sorry for confusion

No no no ... you didn't miss anything ... 6pm and you can call lightening. This would be the first lightening I'd be able to participate in as they were called later (for whatever reason). I know you gals have till 10pm MST to call it .... but I do so appreciate it being earlier than that ... which is what I meant by early.

Sorry for confusion

Phew!!! :D

Meet you at the other thread then. Have fun!

Phew! My DD distracted me (as is her way) and it took me a while to get the winner post posted. You guys just kept zipping along and I already knew we had a winner. I'm kind of glad we ran out of numbers. :D

Congratulations again, Denise! :) You are now entered into the drawing! I love this game. :)

Archived