August 2009 Mb Game Chit Chat Thread

AngRoCamp

I ended up making a new spreadsheet of just numbers 1-100 9 lines down and 10 across and was able to get 3 blocks of that onto a sheet of paper landscape style. Now all I need to do is mark off the numbers with a highlighter as they are called. It'll be much easier to keep up with. I'll see if I can make a copy of it and put it in my gallery for you all to use if you want. Still waking up :D

Here is the Game card if you want it. August Monthly Game Score Card

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've made a spreadsheet too, just a 10x10 grid of all the numbers and I'm shading them when they're called. I'm surprised there aren't more people playing - seems very quiet for such a straightforward game. The only downside of it for me is the time difference - I'm 7 hours ahead of MST, so can only do one guess up until 5pm my time, and I'm in bed way before the free-for-all part happens :( Will just have to hope I get lucky with a guess early in the day!

I wanted to bump this thread up a bit. This is the place for congrats and conversation. I know we all get excited for our friends, but the other thread is going to get crazy long and anything we can post here instead will cut down the clutter and make it easier for everyone to see the numbers called and such.

I love this game. I hope you're all looking at the embellishments that are found. Ang has posted some good ones so far! :D

Have fun!!!

Do you guys have any idea how hard it is for me not to dance around you and sing "I know the number. I know the number" in my best sing-song 2nd grader voice? ;)

Hey Zaz, :waving-hi: are we supposed to write down the numbers and elements or anything for this game? Just wondering, or is it really just about the numbers? :).

Zaz,

I'm surprised you haven't been dancing around us doing the 'I know the number' dance. How kind of you to restrain yourself for our benefit.

Pssst ... If I give you some chocolate, will you SHARE the number with me? Promise I won't tell a soul...my lips will be sealed...

oops... did I really just say that out loud? Nah... no one heard me say that, I'd never try and bribe Zaz.

I think dark chocolate is your favorite right??

Do you guys have any idea how hard it is for me not to dance around you and sing "I know the number. I know the number" in my best sing-song 2nd grader voice? ;)

Hey Zaz, :waving-hi: are we supposed to write down the numbers and elements or anything for this game? Just wondering, or is it really just about the numbers? :).

It's really just about the numbers this month :) We felt like we needed a fun new GAME game to add to our rotation. Something similar to Bingo. Not necessarily scrapbooking related - just FUN! Hope this one feels fun for you all :)

It's really just about the numbers this month :) We felt like we needed a fun new GAME game to add to our rotation. Something similar to Bingo. Not necessarily scrapbooking related - just FUN! Hope this one feels fun for you all :)

Oh Ang this is PERFECT! Because I'm busy packing this week and this will be a proper diversion between packing boxes LOL~!

Vaughnde's message:

I ended up making a new spreadsheet of just numbers 1-100 9 lines down and 10 across and was able to get 3 blocks of that onto a sheet of paper landscape style. Now all I need to do is mark off the numbers with a highlighter as they are called. It'll be much easier to keep up with. I'll see if I can make a copy of it and put it in my gallery for you all to use if you want. Still waking up biggrin.gif

Okay girlfriend, I have to ask-

Are you ALWAYS this organized? Because if you are, I think you should teach a seminar, even if it's just for me! LOL

Sometimes I have ideas about how to be more organized, but sadly, they seem pass as quickly as they come. I'm great at planning, but executing, well.... I have my moments, but.... If I actually followed up on even, say 10% of the great ideas that I dream up...why, I'd probably be a CEO like Ro. I'd probably be running my own company. My dream job is one where I just sit and share all my amazing ideas with a team of people who follow up and and turn them into reality. Where do I apply? Does such a job exist?

All of this was meant to say: I'm really impressed with your August Monthly Game Score Card Vaughnde. Cool.

Sometimes I have ideas about how to be more organized, but sadly, they seem pass as quickly as they come. I'm great at planning, but executing, well.... I have my moments, but.... If I actually followed up on even, say 10% of the great ideas that I dream up...why, I'd probably be a CEO like Ro. I'd probably be running my own company. My dream job is one where I just sit and share all my amazing ideas with a team of people who follow up and and turn them into reality. Where do I apply? Does such a job exist?

This is me, too. I'm a visionary (at least that's what I've been told). I'm FULL of great ideas. Most people don't want to listen to them, though. Somebody with gumption could get rich just by taking us to lunch. ;)

I'm so glad, 'cause after last month, my fingers are SORE!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm not kidding. ;). This is a fun game for sure! I've just got to get the timing down. :disappearing-smilie: I'm thinking since Zaz :wub: and I are on the same time zone, if she just emails me every two hours I should be good !!! :lol:

Oh Zaz, I feel your pain!!!

Visionary, I like that. I want to be a visionary, too! I wish I'd known that word back in 7th grade when my math teacher, Mrs. Tyler, would wait until I was way out in space somewhere to ask me a question. Then she'd stop everything and wait 'til the whole class was watching and yell "Daydreamer!". She was a peach.

Yes, if I'd only known your word, I could have said "No Mrs. Tyler, I'm a visionary, thank you".

But, isn't that also what they call people who see pictures of people in their pancakes?

Oh Zaz, I feel your pain!!!

Visionary, I like that. I want to be a visionary, too! I wish I'd known that word back in 7th grade when my math teacher, Mrs. Tyler, would wait until I was way out in space somewhere to ask me a question. Then she'd stop everything and wait 'til the whole class was watching and yell "Daydreamer!". She was a peach.

Yes, if I'd only known your word, I could have said "No Mrs. Tyler, I'm a visionary, thank you".

But, isn't that also what they call people who see pictures of people in their pancakes?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Vaughnde's message:

I ended up making a new spreadsheet of just numbers 1-100 9 lines down and 10 across and was able to get 3 blocks of that onto a sheet of paper landscape style. Now all I need to do is mark off the numbers with a highlighter as they are called. It'll be much easier to keep up with. I'll see if I can make a copy of it and put it in my gallery for you all to use if you want. Still waking up biggrin.gif

Okay girlfriend, I have to ask-

Are you ALWAYS this organized? Because if you are, I think you should teach a seminar, even if it's just for me! LOL

All of this was meant to say: I'm really impressed with your August Monthly Game Score Card Vaughnde. Cool.

:rofl: :rofl: NO! If you looked at my house right now you'd see I'm NOT organized at all LOL

Archived