August 2009 Mb Game Chit Chat Thread

AngRoCamp

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats to MsJaguiar! (I spelled that right-right?)

Yay! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Thank you

M is for Melissa but you all can call me Missy if you want

J is middle name

Aguiar is last name

LOL not creative as some names on the board but when i orginally joined i didnt know to be fancy with my screenname. LOL

Thank you all so much for the congrats!

Congratulations Missy! I missed today, I'm sorry I missed out on the fun and your crowning achievement!

Have to go see if you got it midday or an adrenaline raising speed round...

I found this nifty hundreds board here that I thought I would share. Easy to keep track of the numbers called.

Also... I have set my computer to Mountain time, which is also my new time zone, and I've set my MB control to Mountain time, but my time stamp shows a time 1hr previous. Do I need to disable the DST option?

I found this nifty hundreds board here that I thought I would share. Easy to keep track of the numbers called.

Also... I have set my computer to Mountain time, which is also my new time zone, and I've set my MB control to Mountain time, but my time stamp shows a time 1hr previous. Do I need to disable the DST option?

I set my computer up under Control Panel to have an additional clock showing next to my regular time clock so I can keep up myself as well. With SO much going on....my little blonde brain has to set and think for a long time what time difference is...I mean my mind is filled to the gill with architectural stuff and scrapping stuff and something such as time doesnt seem to be in a file folder in my head right now....LOL

Oh thanks Karen, that should work really well!!!

Thanks Karen! Think I like it ... keep it in a separate window and I don't have to scroll up and down like I did with the spreadsheet ;).

I ended up making a new spreadsheet of just numbers 1-100 9 lines down and 10 across and was able to get 3 blocks of that onto a sheet of paper landscape style. Now all I need to do is mark off the numbers with a highlighter as they are called. It'll be much easier to keep up with. I'll see if I can make a copy of it and put it in my gallery for you all to use if you want. Still waking up :D

Here is the Game card if you want it. August Monthly Game Score Card

Great minds must think alike -- I went into word and made a couple tables with numbers for myself, then I read this thread and found other people had done the same thing! :):yippee: Though I did like this: "I found this nifty hundreds board here that I thought I would share. Easy to keep track of the numbers called." too!

Is anyone using a strategy to pick numbers or are they just random? I'm not really following a strategy, myself -- actually, maybe I'll use a random number generator, if I can find one! :D

Congratulations to everyone who has won! :going-crazy:

Random for me depending on whats already been called. Heading to lay down for a nap..got a splitting headache!

Oh, headaches are the worst! Feel better fast!! HUGS

Archived