Congratulations Rosemary!

CRS

Congratulations Rosemary (RosemaryS)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Rosemary as the Member of the Month for August!

Rosemary has been a wonderful addition to the Scrap Girls community since joining nearly a year ago. Rosemary is active on the message board, offering help, prayers and advice. She is very involved with the recipe swap, sharing delicious recipes. And of course, she is a smiling face in the Thursday Boutique threads!

Rosemary receives a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Rosemary, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay!!!

Congratulations!

:ola:

Rosemary is great at spreading the new about new products in the boutique! lol And a lot of fun. :)

Enjoy your month!!!

:bouncing-frog::dancingelephant::cheeringdog::dancing-smilie::dancingcow::banana::dancingchicken::dancingchicken2:

Congratulations, Rosemary! Seeing your name as MOM just put a huge smile on my face! I enjoy all the chatting during our regular Thursday boutique thread. You always have me giggling and laughing. Your presence and helpfulness do not go unnoticed and help to make SGs the wonderful place it is! Go get and wear your blinkie proudly this month, girlfriend!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

WOWSERS!!!!! :disappearing-smilie: Me really??? :happy038: I can't believe it!!!! :dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow: I had time to look at one email this morning in gmail, before we took our family out to Lake Minetonka for the morning and part of the afternoon, and it was from Julie telling me I was the new MOM!!!! :lovey-smilie: I am incredible blessed to have found SG's :clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty: and all of you wonderful new friends. :circle: I can't believe you have given me this honor and I treasure it greatly!!! Thank you all so, so much!!! All I can say is, it must be :tinkerbell: Agela's pixie dust at work ;) And I'm sure Zaz had a hand in it too! Not to mention Valerie <---------she made me boats :wub: and Michelle (Shelbi) who has coffee with me!!! then there's April who welcomed me and Mischievious Marnie, and Sherry Lynn who gets my sense of humor :disappearing-smilie: , and I can't even think of how many extraordinary people who have made me feel so :welcome2: and loved here on SG, including but not limited to all of the wonderful designers that make me :dancing_penguin: in the aisles of the boutique, and fabulous friends!!! Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo!!!!! :cowwave:

p.s. Debi, Tag, UR IT!!! :lol:

Archived