Congratulations Rosemary!

CRS

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rosemary! Congratulations. Your posts ALWAYS make me smile :D

And you are so great with the EMOTICONS :having-a-party::dancingstickman::bouncing-frog::dancingelephant::waving-hi::going-crazy::breakdance: .

Maybe you could teach a class on them :P

Love ya!

Everything I know I learned from Debil!!! :bouncing-frog: & :monkeydance: They are very good teachers! :lol:

I'll try to get a little bit about me posted either tomorrow afternoon, or Monday for sure. (My kids are here for the weekend and we've been gone most of Saturday. (boating and Twin's game - we lost but cheered them anyway!!! GO TWINS)

Congratulations, Rosemary - you add so much to SG - AND of course the MB - you are fun to play the games with and I have enjoyed getting to virtually know you - Wear your crown proudly and just know that you deserve it for sure!

Rosemary!!! I am so happy for you, my friend - what a well deserved honor! Congratulations and enjoy your month - HUGS!

A little bit about me. I’ve been married for almost 27 years to my wonderful HH, (as Debil calls him based on my comments about him, LOL, that stands for Hottie Hubby ;) ) Doug :wub: . We will be celebrating our anniversary on August 14th.

I’ve got three kids, Amy is 23, Eric is 21, and Jordan is 18. I love to bake, cook, read, go antiquing, take photographs, get together with friends for coffee or afternoon tea, and most of all travel with Doug. We’ve gone on trips to Great Britain, the Mediterranean, Hawaii, the Caribbean, Alaska, and I also went to Japan without him ;). Some of those trips have been cruises which we both, well our whole family loves to do.

We used to have a 32 foot boat on the Mississippi and most weekends would find us out on the river camping and having a blast. That changed when our kids got older and decided they’d rather hang out with their friends on the weekends instead of going away all the time. We were able to get out on a lake on Saturday with them, and it brought back so many wonderful memories for all of us. Oh, our boat , actually it was our second boat, was named “She Loves Me” by HH because he said if I ever let him upgrade to a bigger boat it would be because I loved him so much. It got more comments on the radio because of the name. Too fun!!!

I found this wonderful place called Scrap Girls when we had returned from our cruise to Alaska with our family last summer. We let each of our kids chose the family trip the summer before they graduate from high school, hoping they will WANT to come as opposed to HAVE to come along. Our youngest son had always wanted to go to Alaska, so we figured if we were going to go now was the time. :D It was a fantastic trip and I want to go back someday.

I was working on editing my photos (I shoot in raw and am learning how to process them myself, but it’s time consuming) and in the fall we decided I would make a photo album for my husband’s mom and dad, who had gone on the trip with us, for Christmas. I went to shutterfly because a friend recommended it to me, and saw Ro’s beautiful album on their site and decided I would love to make something like that. I jumped in, using Ro’s Secrets for photoshop CS3 and created the album in a month and fell in love with digital scrapping. I’ve been scrapping all of my life but LOVE digiscrapping!!!

If I’ve left anything out that you’d like to know ask me, and I’ll be happy to answer! :D

Wow, I am chatty aren't I? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Let's see, a favorite layout I've created...would probably have to be this one of Venice that the lovely layout designers and my sg friends helped me with called Lost in Venice Doug and I celebrated our 25th Anniversary on a Mediterranean Cruise. We had a private dinner on our balcony, including the best chocolate mousse we've ever had, and he asked me to sign up for another 25 years with him and he got down on one knee again and presented me with a new diamond ring. "SIGH" he's so romantic. I think I'll keep him.

p.s. If anyone knows where I can get the MOM blinkie I'd appreciate the help, I've searched for it, but can't find it. ;)

Great bio, Rosemary - I have truly enjoyed getting to know you on the MB and I am so happy that you were tapped for MOM - the blinkie just appeared on mine - I think Dee Decker put it on there for me, so try PMing her and ask. I just know I saw it there one day and knew I didn't do it and found out that Dee had, so yours should appear soon I would think. You are a great addition to SG and I always enjoy the games when you are playing. Congratulations again and have a Happy MM month. You deserve to be MOM and I am so glad you are!

Hugs, my friend

Sara

Guest JessicaLeigh

Well, I am a little late with this congratulations (flogging will commence shortly!) but You da MOM! Congrats! Although I am still sorta a newbie here, I know a good apple when I meet one, and U R It!

Yahhhhh!

Archived