Congratulations Rosemary!

CRS

Hi Rosemary, I just saw this and want to congratulate you. I love your bio and your HH sounds wonderful and we all know you are. So, that's fitting. I enjoyed your bio and getting to know you better. I'm so glad you're here and MOM.

Hugs

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<------------------is ashamed that she hasn't POSTED to her BESTEST BFF YET !!!!!!!!!!!!

<-----------------has been out looking for a CROWN to give her. . .nope. . .can't find one. . . .

So I thought I'd drop by & see what all the bee.gif is about. . . .

I'll just add to the LOVE that everyone is showering upon the GODDESS of the MONTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosemary LOOK afew of your greatest fans has shown up to HONOR you

Me. . . .------------> party-smiley-048.gif Martian to YOUR Lewis

of course the 2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif team

& the boys in the band_drummer.gifband_drummer.gifband_drummer.gif . . . .

oh look here comes. . . .bouncing-frog.gif &disappearing-smilie.gif with a bunch of daisy.gifdaisy.gifdaisy.gif (again there WERE MORE but don't ask ya really don't want to know)

rofl.gifbanana.gifwaving-hi.gifdancing-smilie.gifbreakdance.gifmikec.gif (who let HIM in here??? He SCARES me) (Monkey thought you were GUARDING the door) & of COURSE dunno.gif had to come . . .Yepper all came to join in the having-a-party.gif to worship.gif YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sign_Congrats_wav.gif from all of "US" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<----------------says. . . ."Yep the WHOLE GANGS HERE" but where are you????? oops.gifjawdrop.gif it's THURSDAY OMG you in the BOUTIQUE !!!!!!! Better fire up the plane.gif & FLY RIGHT over there. . .Hope my BFF isn't monstercry.gif cause I've been MIA . . .Maybe we should stop & get some tissue.gif

<------------------is ashamed that she hasn't POSTED to her BESTEST BFF YET !!!!!!!!!!!!

<-----------------has been out looking for a CROWN to give her. . .nope. . .can't find one. . . .

So I thought I'd drop by & see what all the bee.gif is about. . . .

I'll just add to the LOVE that everyone is showering upon the GODDESS of the MONTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosemary LOOK afew of your greatest fans has shown up to HONOR you

Me. . . .------------> party-smiley-048.gif Martian to YOUR Lewis

of course the 2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif team

& the boys in the band_drummer.gifband_drummer.gifband_drummer.gif . . . .

oh look here comes. . . .bouncing-frog.gif &disappearing-smilie.gif with a bunch of daisy.gifdaisy.gifdaisy.gif (again there WERE MORE but don't ask ya really don't want to know)

rofl.gifbanana.gifwaving-hi.gifdancing-smilie.gifbreakdance.gifmikec.gif (who let HIM in here??? He SCARES me) (Monkey thought you were GUARDING the door) & of COURSE dunno.gif had to come . . .Yepper all came to join in the having-a-party.gif to worship.gif YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sign_Congrats_wav.gif from all of "US" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<----------------says. . . ."Yep the WHOLE GANGS HERE" but where are you????? oops.gifjawdrop.gif it's THURSDAY OMG you in the BOUTIQUE !!!!!!! Better fire up the plane.gif & FLY RIGHT over there. . .Hope my BFF isn't monstercry.gif cause I've been MIA . . .Maybe we should stop & get some tissue.gif

OMGOODNESS!!!! :rofl: I'm sure to be stopped from posting by the emoticon police, but can't help the :rofl: this is so cute BFF!!!! :rofl:. . . yupper STILL laughing OUT LOUD!!! :rofl:

pssssssssstttt . . . is the Martian a freudian slip? :rofl:

Shucks, I just deleted what I wrote because I thought I had the wrong name for MOM, couldn't tell when the post was responded to because of the similar color. Gosh, I'm thinking this is going to take some time getting used to and since I don't like that much change...I'm in trouble!

OK, back to what's really important!

Whoo hoo!! Rosemary, this was the best news to hear coming back on SG's forum, you as the MOM! Very well deserved!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::sign_Congrats_wav:

I also wish to thank you for the sweet comment saying you missed me. That was such a nice little note in my e-box! I miss the fun around here too and hope that soon I can peek in more often. Spending hours on here is quite easy. The great news is that I now have my items all tagged in Picasa!

Congrats again, Rosemary, maybe someday we can meet up half way?!! That would be so cool to meet a MOM!

Thanks again :bighug::bighug::bighug:

How wonderful for you Rosemary, my friend. So glad to hear that you are the SGMOM for August. I've been away for awhile due to computer problems. My desktop is still wacky, but I'm using my laptop and trying to get caught up on what's new at SG.

:congrats3: to you again, you deserve the title.

:waving-hi:

• 2 weeks later...

I am so very sorry Rosemary that these congratulations are so late. This month has been a rough one! But you so deserve this honor!!! YEA!!

2468who-do-we-appreciate.gifdancingelephant.gifhaving-a-party.gifpartytime2.gifcongrats3.gifcongrats3.gifcongrats3.gifcircle.gifgrouphug2.gifsign_Congrats_wav.gif

Archived