Meet-Up -Were Back!

Hi Gals,

Can you believe it, it's only 4 weeks away from our meet up. I'm really getting excited now. Just wanted to remind all to book your room if you are staying, so you can get the discounted rate, I've listed the details again, just in case we have some new members that have not seen this yet.

Country Inn Harrisburg PA- August 29th - 717-558-9200

10am to 8 pm

There are a few of us that are coming on Friday night, so maybe we can get together and go to dinner. PM me if interested.

Now, I have the chocolate covered for this, and the oreo cookies, those you know are must have's. I mean really how can you have an SG get together without chocolate right?

Again, I'm going to list the attendees, let me know if things have changed and you can't come, or if I missed you, in which case I'm sorry, I think I have listed all, but you never know. There really is quite a number of us coming 16 maybe's and 14 definite.

Oh, I'm planning on doing a progressive swap, well really a swap the chair crop. Thought we should have some fun not that were not going to have a blast already.

Julie-Scrapaholic

Lorac

Elibar

Becca

Dee

Scrappingforever

SarahinVa

JenniferZ

LaurieinPA

KBT

Scrapbooker918

Buffalo Girl

Sunnie

CountryDi

Maybe's

Goofyemt96

Yvonne53

MaryJo

KimmyButton

So, who did I miss, or who can now come.

If you can think of anything that we can do activity wise, other then just scrap, laugh, scrap, laugh some more.... let me know.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still planning on being there! I'll put my brain on what activities we can do. Anyone up for trading ATC's? ATC's in a theme, or free scrap atc, or an "about me"/ "where I'm from" atc like a baseball stat card or something?

wish i could make it but since i wont get home till late monday that week and be jet lagged and then going away for labor day weekend it is just too much for me...will miss meeting you all and seeing julie and carol, who i have already met...it will be a super time..have fun ladies

I'll be there and the fun and activities sound great. I love the idea of the ATC's whether themed or not. I'll try to think of some other things too.

We plan on being there on Friday and Saturday nights, so we would certainly be interested in a Friday night get together. Anyone know what restaurants are close by? I guess I could do a Google or Mapquest.

Bobbie, I'm so sorry you can't make it, but I really understand about the jet lag and over-extending yourself. Maybe next year!

There will be a next year, right?

It looks like I will be down Friday night and heading home on Sunday. I am leaving dh home but may have my sister with me. I need to call the hotel and make a reservation!

Ok, get working on some ATC's! We could also make them on the fly - is anyone bringing a printer to share - one that will print from a memory card or usb flash? My printer is HUGE, and my DD would have a heart attack if i took it with me. I can bring my paper cutters and some photo paper.

I have extra space in my hotel room for Saturday night into Sunday. Anyone need a place to crash that night?

I'm looking forward to it - after a month of family reunions and picnics on Saturdays, I can't wait for something that's just for me!

Don't have a USB printer, but I too can bring some photo paper if someone has the printer.

So we doing a ATC theme, or just anything? Go for it Elisha, you had the idea, what do you want to do? I'm up for anything.

Becca not sure is Mary is coming, but if she is, she mentioned needing to stay. Maybe you can PM her.

I sure hope you all do this again! I am coming home from our week in Cape May that very day, and am totally bummed that I cannot join you. Otherwise, I would totally be there. Have fun, ladies! I wonder how much scrapping will actually get done though! Julie, with all that chocolate you might need wipes for all those choclatey fingers that will be scrappin' away!

I sure hope you all do this again! I am coming home from our week in Cape May that very day, and am totally bummed that I cannot join you. Otherwise, I would totally be there. Have fun, ladies! I wonder how much scrapping will actually get done though! Julie, with all that chocolate you might need wipes for all those choclatey fingers that will be scrappin' away!

Cape May! I am so jealous. We went there for a weekend a couple of years ago. Stayed at Beauclaire's B&B

I loved it. If I could live anywhere I wanted, Cape May would be it (after Paris)

I'm still trying to figure out what snack to bring - any requests?

Since you live close by, or not as far as some of us, maybe you can bring fruit or cheese and crackers? I don't know, it's a thought.

cheese and crackers would be doable for me

I'm still in Los Angeles and will be back in New York Saturday. I'll be checking back in on Sunday, as I get in late Saturday night. I still don't know what snack I will bring, but it will be something yummy for sure.

Fran and I are still coming and looking forward to meeting everyone. We will be there Friday to Sunday so dinner on Friday night sounds good!

I've never done an ATC - what is included on them? I think I saw a template for them on SG (not sure) soooo, more direction would be appreciated.

When I was in CA at a block party they had a really neat game for a mixer. I could bring it and if we wanted to use it fine if not fine also.

I still need to find a sitter for my two dogs - my one person is in Korea but will be back on the 15th. My mother will be 99 in Oct. so she always keeps my life "iffy" but right now things are good with her so I'll trust the Lord that it will continue that way.

Don't know what snacks we will be bringing but it will be somethings good!

Scrapgirls is so wonderful! If you want to make ATCs, here's a template that should make it a breeze!

ScrapSimple Digital Layout Templates - Layered: 2.5x3.5 ATC Special

listed in the freebie section of the boutique.

Make the front however you like! Free scrap - express yourself. but on the back, use the template to fill out the information about yourself. Make enough to give one to everyone - either all the same, or different. It's up to you!

Scrapgirls is so wonderful! If you want to make ATCs, here's a template that should make it a breeze!

ScrapSimple Digital Layout Templates - Layered: 2.5x3.5 ATC Special

listed in the freebie section of the boutique.

Make the front however you like! Free scrap - express yourself. but on the back, use the template to fill out the information about yourself. Make enough to give one to everyone - either all the same, or different. It's up to you!

Just downloaded it - thanks! I just knew someone would have the answer!

DH and I will be there. Not sure if we're coming in Friday night or Saturday morning. Will have to let you know about that.

ATCs - we could just email them to each other, especially if we do them there. Then print them out at home. Also, just wanted to point out another ATC product in the boutique: Brush Set: Vintage Travel ATC Biggie if it happens to suit your style. :)

With all of the treats that will be there, I'm thinking we may need to do a workout, too! Yowzaa! I think I'll bring some of my Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies! :D

Still gotta make the hotel reservation. Hope there are still some rooms left in that block that was reserved.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

DH and I will be there. Not sure if we're coming in Friday night or Saturday morning. Will have to let you know about that.

ATCs - we could just email them to each other, especially if we do them there. Then print them out at home. Also, just wanted to point out another ATC product in the boutique: Brush Set: Vintage Travel ATC Biggie if it happens to suit your style. :)

With all of the treats that will be there, I'm thinking we may need to do a workout, too! Yowzaa! I think I'll bring some of my Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies! :D

Still gotta make the hotel reservation. Hope there are still some rooms left in that block that was reserved.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Now those cookies sound good for the WW folks, me being one of them. Just because I'm bringing the oreo's doesn't mean I'm eating them.

Jan, if they give you a hard time when making the reservations, talk to Barbara Moran, she is the one that I booked the rooms with. The front desk didn't seem to know about it when Margot made the reservations, although, Barbara said she fixed that in the computer.

Has anyone checked with the hotel about bringing our own snacks. They usually frown on this as they make their real $$ from the food they sell. I will bring some fruit/cheese/multi grain crackers too. I am being very strict with what I am eating right now.

I still need to make reservations myself.

Archived