It's Thursday...where Are All You Early Birds?

Thought I would check it out, but no one here yet. Going to bed...see you sometime tomorrow after they start putting all the great stuff out. Have a great morning ladies! :cowwave:

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning all you BB - I'm here and waiting to see what awesome stuff appears today! Don't know how much I will be around today - I have a lot of running to do for my mother including taking her for a couple hours of medical testing. Why did I schedule for a Thursday? lol

Guest JessicaLeigh

Im up, Im up, got the coffee going, Snooch is sitting on my lap watching me here, check book is open and ready, new stuff jump in my cart, pleasssseeee!

Good morning all BB's

<-----------is thinking about an english muffin with cream cheese, but that would require getting out of this chair at the moment. :disappearing-smilie:

Guest JessicaLeigh
Im up, Im up, got the coffee going, Snooch is sitting on my lap watching me here, check book is open and ready, new stuff jump in my cart, pleasssseeee!

Good morning all BB's

<-----------is thinking about an english muffin with cream cheese, but that would require getting out of this chair at the moment. :disappearing-smilie:

Well I got my muffin and am all set for shopping. Can't wait! Hope every one is up and ready to shop!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Gonna do some online work while waiting for all the BB's to arrive. I missed you all last week and cant wait to catch up.

Guest JessicaLeigh
Good Morning Everyone. :dancingcow: It's time to get UP for shopping, not going to bed!!!! :sleeping:

Are you ready for some shopping???? :bouncing-frog:

Where are those monkeys??? :monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance:

Got Bananas? :banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: Got my bunch ready!

Good morning everyone. I sort of slept in this morning, and have cobwebs in my head, just waiting for my first cup of coffee. Happy news is that I won the find the embellies game yesterday, I just found out a few minutes ago. It's for bragging rights, so here I am, bragging. I should be here all morning, except for time out for breakfast. Let the shopping begin.

Good Morning Everyone. :dancingcow: It's time to get UP for shopping, not going to bed!!!! :sleeping:

Sweet. Let's have coffee while we wait to see all the goodies arrive this morning!!! :dancingelephant::bouncing-frog::dancingchicken:

Good morning everyone. I sort of slept in this morning, and have cobwebs in my head, just waiting for my first cup of coffee. Happy news is that I won the find the embellies game yesterday, I just found out a few minutes ago. It's for bragging rights, so here I am, bragging. I should be here all morning, except for time out for breakfast. Let the shopping begin.

"morning Joyce, :waving-hi: join Jess and me for coffee, :dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin:

<-----------here, I"m scootching over to make room for you!!! :D

Anyone else going to join us this morning??? :happy-sun::happy-sun::happy-sun:

"morning Joyce, :waving-hi: join Jess and me for coffee, :dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin:

<-----------here, I"m scootching over to make room for you!!! :D

Thanks, here I come. I cheated a little on the time and made my first cup of coffee. Ummm..... it tastes so good.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Sweet. Let's have coffee while we wait to see all the goodies arrive this morning!!! :dancingelephant::bouncing-frog::dancingchicken:

I have several flavors going this morning. Coconut first. would you care for some? :going-crazy:

I have several flavors going this morning. Coconut first. would you care for some? :going-crazy:

coconut sounds wonderful. I have hazelnut right now.

Guest JessicaLeigh
<-----------Is passing out chocolate covered creme filled krispy creme donuts to all bb's!

Oh, that sounds so decadent, but wonderful.

Just the thing for a morning of shopping!

Guest JessicaLeigh
I'm here too ... gotta get a cuppa though! anything new so far?

Here is your donut and EN Joy!

Please excuse any errors this morning. IM training my new bamboo for my hand writing and thought this would be the place to do it! :disappearing-smilie:

I'm here too ... gotta get a cuppa though! anything new so far?

Here is your donut and EN Joy!

Please excuse any errors this morning. IM training my new bamboo for my hand writing and thought this would be the place to do it! :disappearing-smilie:

Neat. I've been thinking about asking for one for Christmas. Any advice?

Archived