It's Thursday...where Are All You Early Birds?

Guest JessicaLeigh
I'm here too ... gotta get a cuppa though! anything new so far?

Here is your donut and EN Joy!

Please excuse any errors this morning. IM training my new bamboo for my hand writing and thought this would be the place to do it! :disappearing-smilie:

Neat. I've been thinking about asking for one for Christmas. Any advice?

I got the bamboo FUN. They do have a Bamboo Craft but the only diff is 2 pcs of software. (scrapbook papers and embellish. $ 30 dollars more than this one and does the same thing

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sort of thought that it was more for people with drawing skills, which I don't have. But recently I've started to wonder. I know it makes it easy to use your own handwriting, but I'm sure there are a lot more uses than that.

I'm here too ... gotta get a cuppa though! anything new so far?

Here is your donut and EN Joy!

Please excuse any errors this morning. IM training my new bamboo for my hand writing and thought this would be the place to do it! :disappearing-smilie:

Neat. I've been thinking about asking for one for Christmas. Any advice?

I got the bamboo FUN. They do have a Bamboo Craft but the only diff is 2 pcs of software. (scrapbook papers and embellish. $ 30 dollars more than this one and does the same thing

I will check it out. Thanks.

Guest JessicaLeigh
I sort of thought that it was more for people with drawing skills, which I don't have. But recently I've started to wonder. I know it makes it easy to use your own handwriting, but I'm sure there are a lot more uses than that.

oh gosh yes. At makes selections, and creating and precise placement so much easier. I am so pleased with mine. iT takes some practice but that is the fun of it I cant get enough of it. And it looks so cool on my desk! And the mouse never needs batteries! Nor does the pen

Oooo Chocolate Krispy cremes!!! They had a shop in the town one over, but it closed, and now I'm Krispy cremeless :(. Thanks Jess!!!

Sorry DD came downstairs and I had to step away for a bit. I'm back now!!!

I am taking the bamboo class tonight. I got one for my birthday last March and it was set up on my computer but I've never used it, 'cause I don't know what to do with it, :lol: HOpe to find out tonight at Katherine's class. I can't wait to take it. :D

Does anyone know why I'm not getting email alerts of new replies anymore? I didn't change anything and all of the sudden I'm not getting email anymore.

I'm still getting them from the August game, but not from any other threads. I wondered about it.

Guest JessicaLeigh
Wow, lots of talking and coffee around here already :) Morning Girls

Good morning! Hey a? here. Do we bare any thing designed with a Camo theme? I dig came and being in the mountains it would go great with so many of my photos. Any thoughts ?

Guest JessicaLeigh
Oooo Chocolate Krispy cremes!!! They had a shop in the town one over, but it closed, and now I'm Krispy cremeless :(. Thanks Jess!!!

Sorry DD came downstairs and I had to step away for a bit. I'm back now!!!

I am taking the bamboo class tonight. I got one for my birthday last March and it was set up on my computer but I've never used it, 'cause I don't know what to do with it, :lol: HOpe to find out tonight at Katherine's class. I can't wait to take it. :D

I had a pablo tablet once many moons ago so I had a little heads up. One day I will upgrade to the big daddy one, but want to get good with this one! It is also good for the ergonomic aspect to. And now that I have my nails done, it makes things a little easier! You will love it.

Guest JessicaLeigh
Hi Caroline, Hi Mimi!!!We'll share the coffee and goodies, come on and join us!!! :D How was your vacation Mimi???

Jess, I think there is, Hold on, I'll go look!

Holding on, but branch is overloaded with extra donuts

Hi Caroline, Hi Mimi!!!We'll share the coffee and goodies, come on and join us!!! :D How was your vacation Mimi???

Rosemary, I wasn't on vacation yet ...actually we're only going to PA to DutchWoderland and Hershey this summer cuz we are going to Germany to my sister's for Christmas.

Here are some of the collections that have a form of camo for you to look at:

Hunting Season Collection Mini

Combat: Army Collection Mini

Combat: International Collection

Combat: Marine Collection mini

There's also a navy and an airforce collection mini, but they are more geared towards blue and white, so not sure if you are interested in those.

Rosemary, I wasn't on vacation yet ...actually we're only going to PA to DutchWoderland and Hershey this summer cuz we are going to Germany to my sister's for Christmas.

We went to Hershey at Christmas time back in the 90's and really enjoyed it. Where in Germany are you going?

Oh those sound like fun. I was thinking of fairyangelmimi. Sorry I got you confused. Germany for Christmas sounds fantastic! My dd took german all through college and loves speaking it. Her grandparents are german and loved to speak it around their boys when they were little because they didn't understand it. LOL. Especially at Christmas time ;)

We went to Hershey at Christmas time back in the 90's and really enjoyed it. Where in Germany are you going?

Koln or Cologne ... it's pretty there...my sister and her husband live there.

We were there in 2005 when we did the Christmas Markets on the Rhine. It is a beautiful city. I have lots of great photos.

Guest JessicaLeigh
Here are some of the collections that have a form of camo for you to look at:

Hunting Season Collection Mini

Combat: Army Collection Mini

Combat: International Collection

Combat: Marine Collection mini

There's also a navy and an airforce collection mini, but they are more geared towards blue and white, so not sure if you are interested in those.

Thank you, Thank you! Ill go take a peek in a moment. I need to shop so I con take the buggy to town to download my stuff.

Even with the money I spent on the last sale, there are still a couple of things I forgot to grab...

waiting for Thursday for any new 'gotta haves' but I have to do it before 10am - need to spend early money... any new stuff for the early birds (of which this is my one & only time to be a part of - I live on musician's hours)?

We were there in 2005 when we did the Christmas Markets on the Rhine. It is a beautiful city. I have lots of great photos.

I'm excited to go ... I didn't spend CHristmas with my sister in a long time.

Even with the money I spent on the last sale, there are still a couple of things I forgot to grab...

waiting for Thursday for any new 'gotta haves' but I have to do it before 10am - need to spend early money... any new stuff for the early birds (of which this is my one & only time to be a part of - I live on musician's hours)?

Nothing new yet... :waiting:

Guest JessicaLeigh

Okies, BB's. I got to run to town in the buggy, so Im gonna check out for a while, but taking the puter with me so i can hook up in town. Thanks to Rosemary, I found a great biggie collection that I just gotta get while in town! So sweet. Will put together a layout when i get back to the house. Hold my spot!

<----------laying out a big plate of donuts for the late comers and anyone who wants seconds!

Be back in a bit! :dancingelephant::dancingelephant::dancingelephant:

Ohhh having money to spend is always fun! I was browsing the boutique the other day for all things weddingish. LOL Is that a word??? :lol:

Ds and soon to be new dd ;) are getting married soon. They've asked me to make a guest book with some of their photos so I've already got my cart full this morning. Just waiting to see what new things might show up myself! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: They just can't keep me away.

so what kind of music do you do. Are you a singer, or a player, hmmmmmmm that just doesn't sound quite right does it? Let's reword that to do you play an instrument or in a band.... :breakdance::breakdance::breakdance: My dd went to Nashville to Belmont University for college and that school is all about music. Have you heard of it?

Ohhh having money to spend is always fun! I was browsing the boutique the other day for all things weddingish. LOL Is that a word??? :lol:

Ds and soon to be new dd ;) are getting married soon. They've asked me to make a guest book with some of their photos so I've already got my cart full this morning. Just waiting to see what new things might show up myself! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: They just can't keep me away.

so what kind of music do you do. Are you a singer, or a player, hmmmmmmm that just doesn't sound quite right does it? Let's reword that to do you play an instrument or in a band.... :breakdance::breakdance::breakdance: My dd went to Nashville to Belmont University for college and that school is all about music. Have you heard of it?

Rosemary, I did a guest book for my granddaughter's wedding. I even have photos of it if you want to see some. I used a Martha Stewart book and added photos on every page.

Okies, BB's. I got to run to town in the buggy, so Im gonna check out for a while, but taking the puter with me so i can hook up in town. Thanks to Rosemary, I found a great biggie collection that I just gotta get while in town! So sweet. Will put together a layout when i get back to the house. Hold my spot!

<----------laying out a big plate of donuts for the late comers and anyone who wants seconds!

Be back in a bit! :dancingelephant::dancingelephant::dancingelephant:

Okay Jess, see you soon. You know leaving those donuts unprotected is a super bad temptation for me don't you???? :disappearing-smilie:

Glad you found something that will work for you. B) . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . "Why no honey, :wub: I haven't been in the boutique again. . . what ever gave you that idea??? I'm just hanging out with my friends :conversation: here at SG. BWAHAhahahahahaha

:waving-hi: April!!!

Rosemary, I did a guest book for my granddaughter's wedding. I even have photos of it if you want to see some. I used a Martha Stewart book and added photos on every page.

I'd love to see it Joyce. Did you find it on shutterfly? I was thinking I'd seen on of her designs somewhere in my research. Can you post them in the gallery.

Archived