It's Thursday...where Are All You Early Birds?

Even with the money I spent on the last sale, there are still a couple of things I forgot to grab...

waiting for Thursday for any new 'gotta haves' but I have to do it before 10am - need to spend early money... any new stuff for the early birds (of which this is my one & only time to be a part of - I live on musician's hours)?

Ohhh having money to spend is always fun! I was browsing the boutique the other day for all things weddingish. LOL Is that a word??? :lol:

Ds and soon to be new dd ;) are getting married soon. They've asked me to make a guest book with some of their photos so I've already got my cart full this morning. Just waiting to see what new things might show up myself! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: They just can't keep me away.

so what kind of music do you do. Are you a singer, or a player, hmmmmmmm that just doesn't sound quite right does it? Let's reword that to do you play an instrument or in a band.... :breakdance::breakdance::breakdance: My dd went to Nashville to Belmont University for college and that school is all about music. Have you heard of it?

Rosemary, I did a guest book for my granddaughter's wedding. I even have photos of it if you want to see some. I used a Martha Stewart book and added photos on every page.

I'd love to see it Joyce. Did you find it on shutterfly? I was thinking I'd seen on of her designs somewhere in my research. Can you post them in the gallery.

I bought the book at Michaels. I'll dig out the CD with the photos, and just put a few of them on a page and post it in the gallery sometime this morning. O>K>?

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ds and soon to be new dd ;) are getting married soon. They've asked me to make a guest book with some of their photos so I've already got my cart full this morning. Just waiting to see what new things might show up myself! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: They just can't keep me away.

Rosemary, I did a guest book for my granddaughter's wedding. I even have photos of it if you want to see some. I used a Martha Stewart book and added photos on every page.

I'd love to see it Joyce. Did you find it on shutterfly? I was thinking I'd seen on of her designs somewhere in my research. Can you post them in the gallery.

I bought the book at Michaels. I'll dig out the CD with the photos, and just put a few of them on a page and post it in the gallery sometime this morning. O>K>?

That would be SWEET! Joyce. Thank you so much! :dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow:

We did the Christmas Markets cruise on the Rhine a couple of years ago, and then last year we did Christmas Markets on the Danube. Let me tell you, the German people know how to do Christmas.

LOL Yep we do and I was born in Germany. Thats where mom learned about the pickle in the tree. It's an old german tradition that we still play. I no longer do Santa Clause though.

Hey GIRLS!!!

Guess WHAT??????

It's our very own special designer, :superhero: Amanda McGee's birthday today!!!! :congrats3:

Here are some :daisy::daisy::daisy: for you Amanda!!!

I've got the chocolate :partytime2::partytime2:

:bdayparty::bdayparty::bdayparty::bdayparty:

:clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::congrats3:

Jess left out some chocolate Krispy cremes too! Let's :having-a-party::having-a-party::having-a-party:

Does anyone know why I'm not getting email alerts of new replies anymore? I didn't change anything and all of the sudden I'm not getting email anymore.

I'm still getting them from the August game, but not from any other threads. I wondered about it.

If someone posts in the other threads you'll get something. If you haven't signed up for any of the new threads you won't get those...some threads just simply die a natural death...aka no one posts in there anymore. But if you go to MY Controls and check your subscription area...you will find you are subscribed to quite a lot more than you remember! Sometimes you just have to unsubscribe and weed out a few :)

Does anyone know why I'm not getting email alerts of new replies anymore? I didn't change anything and all of the sudden I'm not getting email anymore.

I'm still getting them from the August game, but not from any other threads. I wondered about it.

If someone posts in the other threads you'll get something. If you haven't signed up for any of the new threads you won't get those...some threads just simply die a natural death...aka no one posts in there anymore. But if you go to MY Controls and check your subscription area...you will find you are subscribed to quite a lot more than you remember! Sometimes you just have to unsubscribe and weed out a few :)

I signed up for two yesterday, and I'm not getting notified from them, but it's not a big deal.

I've got my shortbread crust in the oven and boy does it smell good in here already!!! Between the donuts and my pecan bars, this is doing nothing good for my diet! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Joyce, thanks for the layouts. I'll go check your gallery in a moment. I see Vaughnde found something from yesterday! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Gotta love new stuff!!!

Hi Lynn :waving-hi: Melissa, I see you, are you there? :dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow:

I've got my shortbread crust in the oven and boy does it smell good in here already!!! Between the donuts and my pecan bars, this is doing nothing good for my diet! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Joyce, thanks for the layouts. I'll go check your gallery in a moment. I see Vaughnde found something from yesterday! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Gotta love new stuff!!!

Hi Lynn :waving-hi: Melissa, I see you, are you there? :dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow:

Hey, I'm gaining weight just reading about them.

I hope you can tell what I did by the photos. I just used photo corners to put the photos in.

Good morning chatterboxes :conversation::gathering::conversation: Oops...I mean Babes! :grouphug2:

:)

I took the boys to school then headed to pick up bird seed. (My feeders would be empty sometime today. Can't let my birdies go hungry!)

But that errand turned into a much longer shopping trip. lol

Looking forward to the day....

Hey, I'm gaining weight just reading about them.

I hope you can tell what I did by the photos. I just used photo corners to put the photos in.

If you're gaining weight just hearing about them, how much more does it add when you can smell them :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

YIKES!!! I'm in TROUBLE!!!! :disappearing-smilie:

Thanks for posting that Joyce. I can never find what I need when I need it ;). It's always on a disk, somewhere, :lol:

Good morning chatterboxes :conversation::gathering::conversation: Oops...I mean Babes! :grouphug2:

I took the boys to school then headed to pick up bird seed. (My feeders would be empty sometime today. Can't let my birdies go hungry!)

Hi Char,

You talkin' to us???? :conversation::conversation::conversation: Don't know what'choo are talkin' 'bout!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

;) ;) ;)

ok I am really hurt today... my MIL came down to visit with my BIL and didn't even call to let us know she is coming so we drive down to see her. She did not see my son in way over a year. Even though she saw my BIL and his family for a whole week first week in July. Pray for me! I'm trying to be the bigger person here.

Hi Char,

You talkin' to us???? :conversation::conversation::conversation: Don't know what'choo are talkin' 'bout!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

;) ;) ;)

lol

Am I Willis?

lol

Good morning everyone! SOOOO happy to have an internet connection back even if it is super slow - I wonder how many pages will have been added to this chat before I get this one on lol! So my miscellaneous responses for now (and before coffee):

Congrats on your bragging rights Joyce!

Happy birthday Amanda!

I love Hershey PA! Be sure to check out the Amish area around there

I just got a Bamboo tablet and I am already in love - I sprang for the more expensive version because it includes a training DVD - I was so bummed to see that the Bamboo class was for PS and not PSE

Thanks for the donuts, Jess!

I am still painfully downloading this month's kit (if you don't subscribe drop everything and get it, it is so gorgeous!!!) so I will just pop in and out and attempt to keep up with all of you. I was finally forced into a new computer (lyes I know, how awful, huh?) and it is still having a lot of quirks as I try to get my old stuff back. (All my Scrapgirls stuff is okay - first things first, eh?) Yesterday it decided I have no internet connection and then when I talked it into finding ours, it decided it was at dialup speed. Argggh. I hope it speeds up today so I can take advantage of all the new stuff.

Speaking of new stuff, last week was absolutely fabulous! I was on a vacation ironically enough so missed all the fun but the boutique and freebies were amazing!

I see Rosemary - where is your partner in crime errr posting Deb this morning?

I totally think you can hit 1000 today - way to go on being so close!

Love to all and see you later

Marylou

Oh sure Mimi just stick with us gals and chat up a storm. ;)

Hi V!!! :wub: pass those donuts will ya???? :going-crazy::going-crazy::going-crazy:

hmmmmmmmm maybe we need to throw some to the :monkeydance::monkeydance: this morning.

Where's debi with the :banana::banana::banana: shakes!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

<---------------Yawns. . .Thanks Jess for the doughnuts & says Morning to all the BABES. . . . .

<-------------------------Wishes Amanda A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY. . . . :happy-birthday::having-a-party::happy-birthday::having-a-party:

<------------------says HERE I AM Mary Lou. . . . .(Partner in Crime HUH????????)

<-------------------asks Rosemary for a "ROLL" to fling at Mary Lou. . . . .:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Debi's :wub: in the house!!!!! :monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance:

How're ya doing??? HUH Sweetie??? :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate: Is your back any better? How 'bout those sinuses and ear infections!!!

Hope you're doing better, we can't have you sick now can we??? :bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog: Gotta have you here on Boutique day or it just isn't the same!!! :dancingchicken:

:dunno::dunno::dunno: Don'tcha know!!! ;)

Just letting you all know the design team is waiting on me---Brandie usually moves all the designers' marketing images and layouts at 2am but she's on vacation so I am covering for her.

I'm so not a night owl, but I did start moving everything this morning at 7am...but I'm on the west coast. The files are still copying to the server, but once that process is complete, Angie will let the team know and they can start in on their work to get all the new products linked and ready for you.

I think that despite the wait, you will have some excellent surprises!

Archived