It's Thursday...where Are All You Early Birds?

I'm back!

I have gotten some retail therapy out on town...

My two favourite swedish brands have just released their fall collections, so I managed to get myself 5 tops and a dress... :disappearing-smilie:

Now I'm ready for some ScrapGirls-shopping!!!

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just letting you all know the design team is waiting on me---Brandie usually moves all the designers' marketing images and layouts at 2am but she's on vacation so I am covering for her.

I'm so not a night owl, but I did start moving everything this morning at 7am...but I'm on the west coast. The files are still copying to the server, but once that process is complete, Angie will let the team know and they can start in on their work to get all the new products linked and ready for you.

I think that despite the wait, you will have some excellent surprises!

We like surprises!!! :dancingghost:

Even if we have to wait for them...

Just letting you all know the design team is waiting on me---Brandie usually moves all the designers' marketing images and layouts at 2am but she's on vacation so I am covering for her.

I'm so not a night owl, but I did start moving everything this morning at 7am...but I'm on the west coast. The files are still copying to the server, but once that process is complete, Angie will let the team know and they can start in on their work to get all the new products linked and ready for you.

I think that despite the wait, you will have some excellent surprises!

Ahhh....

Hope Brandie's having a great vacation!

And we ALWAYS have excellent surprises!!!!

:dancingelephant::dancingelephant::dancingelephant:

(You gonna take a nap after this? lol) :going-to-sleep:

Guest JessicaLeigh

Okies, Im back, but in town, oh just waiting for my cart to download!!!!! Will be heading home soon so I can begin using my new stuff!!!!!!

Valerie's added her

Batik paper templates to the boutique this morning!!! YEAH!!! LOVE HER NEW COLLECTION!!! :dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow:

Here's some more :breakdance::breakdance:Batik templates, they are so cool!!!

And YES!!! :bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog: Here's more Batik Templates!!!

And last but not least here's the clear stamps that are so cute!!!! :dancingchicken::dancingchicken:

I love love love this collection. I played with it last night and have only scratched the surface of what all is in this collection!!! :banana:

Here's my first layout using her Batik collection Sitka.

(You gonna take a nap after this? lol)

Nope, I'm not a napper, and 7am is no problem, I'm a day person. I shut down at night, you'll see me start to fade at the convention right around 6 or 7 pm, ready for quiet time.

Ok, gotta get back to this image move!

ok I am really hurt today... my MIL came down to visit with my BIL and didn't even call to let us know she is coming so we drive down to see her. She did not see my son in way over a year. Even though she saw my BIL and his family for a whole week first week in July. Pray for me! I'm trying to be the bigger person here.

Ohh Mimi, that's so sad when someone plays favorites. MY mil used to send things to my dd and not my two boys. We talked to her and finally stopped giving dd her "cards" unless there were some for them too. It's just not right!!!

Good Morning everyone!

I thought I wouldn't have time to check in here at all today, as we have tickets to magic mountain and were supposed to be leaving in a few minutes... but Thomas woke up with a migraine, so we are waiting to see how well the imitrex works. If he doesn't want to go, we'll take a cousin instead and leave him here since we pre-paid the tickets. I'm really really hoping he feels better when he wakes up again. The upside is that I get to watch the boutique for a bit longer.

Good morning, ladies!

Debi, it's so good to see you again! We have missed you!

Joyce, congratulations on those bragging rights!

The bamboo fun class sold out for PSE early - I missed it too.

I'm leaving for my aunt's for a couple days in a couple hours so I will miss a lot of the fun.

Hope everyone's Thursday is off to a great start!

:)

Guest JessicaLeigh
Oh sure Mimi just stick with us gals and chat up a storm. ;)

Hi V!!! :wub: pass those donuts will ya???? :going-crazy::going-crazy::going-crazy:

hmmmmmmmm maybe we need to throw some to the :monkeydance::monkeydance: this morning.

Where's debi with the :banana::banana::banana: shakes!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

<---------------Yawns. . .Thanks Jess for the doughnuts & says Morning to all the BABES. . . . .

<-------------------------Wishes Amanda A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY. . . . :happy-birthday::having-a-party::happy-birthday::having-a-party:

<------------------says HERE I AM Mary Lou. . . . .(Partner in Crime HUH????????)

<-------------------asks Rosemary for a "ROLL" to fling at Mary Lou. . . . .:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your welcome! I just love donuts!!!

ok I am really hurt today... my MIL came down to visit with my BIL and didn't even call to let us know she is coming so we drive down to see her. She did not see my son in way over a year. Even though she saw my BIL and his family for a whole week first week in July. Pray for me! I'm trying to be the bigger person here.

Ohh Mimi, that's so sad when someone plays favorites. MY mil used to send things to my dd and not my two boys. We talked to her and finally stopped giving dd her "cards" unless there were some for them too. It's just not right!!!

It just makes me feel like she doesn't care if she sees us or not. I called my SIL and told her we're coming ...trying to deal with it though... I don't mind making the extra effort if I see some initiative. I'll be ok!

Oh, my goodness, I was off playing and typing, an :yippee::yippee: d now I see all kinds of friends have shown up this morning, Hi ya'll!!! :yippee:

But I missed Valerie??? :monstercry::monstercry::monstercry:

Oh well, I know how super busy she is!!! sigh, Keep up the good work Everyone!!!

:bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog:

<--------------Can't do that this morning so I'll just let Froggie do it for me this week. . . .Back is still very bad. . . But I'm a "TRUE BLUE". . .er. . .PURPLE Boutique babe. . . .I'll try to "HANG" in till the END don'tcha know. . . .NOW MUST go back & catch up to the rest of you BABES. . . . .

<---------------------------Says Mimi YOU CAN DO IT !!!!!!! Here you can borrow my Team. . . . .

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

<------------------asks do we have a "PILLOW EMOTICON" fer my aching back????????????? LOL LOL LOL

MiMi,

I understand very well MIL problems. My MIL was terrible not only to her DIL's but to her sons and grandchildren too. I finally figured out that she was an unhappy person, and was able to rise above it. But it wasn't easy.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Is it just me or has the new stuff not come out yet? Maybe im doing wrong (which wouldnt be the first time here lol) Im doing whats new, featured, descending order. Is that the way to pull up the newest stuff????? :banghead:

I agree...there's some great stuff waiting for you all this week. I think you'll love it!

Oh so excited to see what shows up for us to ooogle and aaahhhhhh at!!!! :monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance: And of course have the monkey's throw them in our carts. LOL!!!

Is it just me or has the new stuff not come out yet? Maybe im doing wrong (which wouldnt be the first time here lol) Im doing whats new, featured, descending order. Is that the way to pull up the newest stuff????? :banghead:

I've been using what's new, date order, decending. But I'm not sure what works best.

It just makes me feel like she doesn't care if she sees us or not. I called my SIL and told her we're coming ...trying to deal with it though... I don't mind making the extra effort if I see some initiative. I'll be ok!

Mimi, hang in there. Sounds like you have to be the adult in this relationship. That's always tough. I agree - protecting your children from hurt is the most important thing - only you and your DH can decide what's best for them.

Guest JessicaLeigh

I've been using what's new, date order, decending. But I'm not sure what works best.

Has there been anything new this morning, the last thing i see is the artful photo masks????

It's okay Jess, it will show up soon. If you read back a page or so you'll see Valerie popped in to tell us it's underway. :D. Hang in there!!!

Hi Gayle, Hi Marylou!!! :waving-hi::waving-hi::waving-hi: YOu both came in and I missed you!!! :D

Oh, my goodness, I was off playing and typing, an :yippee::yippee: d now I see all kinds of friends have shown up this morning, Hi ya'll!!! :yippee:

But I missed Valerie??? :monstercry::monstercry::monstercry:

Oh well, I know how super busy she is!!! sigh, Keep up the good work Everyone!!!

Monkey some :tissue: for Auntie Rosemary PLEZ. . . .She's SO UPSET :monstercry::monstercry: cause she missed Valerie. . . .She's :wobbly-eyes: over Valeries Collection dontacha know. . . . .

<---------------Wipes Rosemary's tears & tells her it will be okay cause Valerie will come back. . . . . :disappearing-smilie:

Monkey can we pass out the :banana::banana::banana: shakes now ??? Make Auntie's a DOUBLE. . . . . .

I'm back!

I have gotten some retail therapy out on town...

My two favourite swedish brands have just released their fall collections, so I managed to get myself 5 tops and a dress... :disappearing-smilie:

Now I'm ready for some ScrapGirls-shopping!!!

Ooooooooooo sounds fantastic Thess!!! I just bought a dress the other day for my ds's wedding and the designer was Urusula from Sweden. I'm wondering if it's the same Urusula that was on Project runway? Ya never know, I'm just excited to have a dress for the wedding!!! :D

Guest JessicaLeigh

It's okay Jess, it will show up soon. If you read back a page or so you'll see Valerie popped in to tell us it's underway. :D. Hang in there!!!

Hi Gayle, Hi Marylou!!! :waving-hi::waving-hi::waving-hi: YOu both came in and I missed you!!! :D

Whew, thought that buggy ride knocked a few marbles out of the pouch!

Rosemary. . . .LSL for your AWESOME layout. . . .Yepper NOW I WANT Valeries club collection too !!!! Everytime you make a Layout, I want to :runningdog: right out & BUY IT TOO !!!! You do SUCH GREAT ART. . . . .

<---------------has to go check her beans. . . .BRB. . .I've got 56 quarts canned & MORE to pick. . . . .

<--------------says. . . ."COME ON Mimi" can't rack up those posts if you aren't "chatty". . . . .Come on you can do it. . . . :disappearing-smilie:

:dancingghost: to see what comes in NEXT !!!!!! SO EXCITED !!!!!!!!!!!!! :breakdance:

Archived