Time to think about holiday photos

Guest JenniaHart

Guest JenniaHart
I hate to say it but the holiday season will be here before we know it. It is time to think about photos for holiday cards and/ or family newsletters. Do you have a special family tradition that involves taking pictures?

I know of a local studio that brings in a big bed for the holidays and takes a photo of the family nestled in the big bed. I've always thought this was a CUTE idea, but we've never made an appointment to do it.

Now that DS is older I'd like to figure out something cute, but maybe not quite that cutesy..... any ideas?

Oh, I am just not ready for this yet! Where in the world did the year go! I swear I just got used to putting 2004 on my checks a few months ago! And here we are starting November tomorrow!

As for holiday picture ideas, we go and cut our Christmas tree every year. I think I'm going to try to work something up there, depending on the weather. We'll see.

Guest Melissa
We are a "change into our sweats when we get home" family. So I've been warning the hubby that I'm going to take a timer family photo with us in our sweats and sweat socks. (I have various ones of each of us seperate or holding the baby but not together). I also have a photographer friend who is doing a sitting for us soon and I am going to bring our sweats and socks to go over our "duds" and some pillows for a cozy looking pic! I may muss up our hair for the "real" us as well :D

• 2 weeks later...
We always take a picture of the boys together with Santa hats in front of the tree. Not to original but a nice photo, also, they wear adlult size Santa hats so it is nice to see how they fit every year!

• 6 months later...
Guest EJay
at holidays i like to take pics of the dinner being made and i like to take pics outside of the lights in our area and at the holidays i like to take pics of my family all making cookies together

Guest nelly
[quote name='EJay' date='May 31 2005, 07:46 AM']at holidays i like to take pics of the dinner being made and i like to take pics outside of the lights in our area and at the holidays i like to take pics of my family all making cookies together
[right][post="16210"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i agree with you ejay! i like to take all the candid pictures of the family doing what we always do!!!

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
[quote name='EJay' date='May 31 2005, 01:46 AM']at holidays i like to take pics of the dinner being made and i like to take pics outside of the lights in our area and at the holidays i like to take pics of my family all making cookies together
[right][post="16210"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Ummm...pictures of dinner being made....I know where Ejay's brain is...FOOD! :)

Archived