Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ScrappingForever

Maze Book

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone who missed the Maze Book know that it is now up in the Boutique. This makes a great, easy little gift for that someone special in your life. I've also included a digital template, as we talked about in class, so you can design your pages, plop them right into the template, and then print out the whole thing and cut and fold away.

You can find it [url="http://www.scrapgirls.com/store/product.php?id=5303"]here[/url].

Thanks for looking!

This is excellent! Everyone I have shown the one I made in the class loves this little book!

Thanks Jan! I love mini-books!

Just a ? ... what size book does it make? ... and what size is the template print out ... you can tell I didn't take the class. I tried to 'view larger image' to read about it, but it brings up a different image : (

Sorry about the image problem, Vic. I fixed that. The finished book is 3.25 x 3.25. That's the size of the covers. The mini-layouts inside measure 3x3.

The template print-out that you start with is actually 12x12. You can also use a 12x12 sheet of cardstock and follow the directions with that. It's the cutting and folding that gets you down to the 3x3 size...like magic! LOL

Let me know if you have any other questions.