Rise And Shine Ladies

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Got the cheerleaders all ready to go to cheer on our brilliant designers :wub: this morning as they load their new goodies on the shelves for us to grab and fill our carts with this morning.

The only good thing about not being able to sleep on Wednessday nights into Thursday mornings is that I can be up with the :dancingchicken2::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken2: to peek into the boutique.

:dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow: the cow's are dancing in anticipation for those :monkeydance::monkeydance: 's to get started organizing out carts for us. Wonder if they've started without us? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'll take one of everything pleZ!!!! :bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog:

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Thursday, It's Thursday and you know what that means - I already downloaded one small order and have lots more ready to order - don't you just love Thursdays? I am peddling as fast as I can to get all the goodies I want today. :exercisebike::exercisebike::exercisebike: Hats off to our fabulous designers for the wonderful new designs we always have waiting for us on Thursday. :dancingelephant::dancingelephant::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken2::going-crazy::going-crazy::going-crazy:

Good morning ladies, grab a cuppa and set in for a great day in the boutique!!! Sandi hope to see you pop in when you can! We'll save a cart for you and have it waiting when you get home this afternoon! :D

Have you been in the boutique since last Thursday? There are all kinds of wonderful new styles for us to use. They look like so much fun. Beach house,Corduroy, Innocence,Vista Montana, Pearl and more, some have more than one set so make sure to check them all out!!! Gotta go look at them some more because they are such pretty colors!!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Good Morning Rosemary & The Babes! Just dropping by to say Hi. Love Sara & Sandi's new avatars!

Good Morning Brandy, you're up and at 'em early this morning :D. Guess I'm not the only one up with the :dancingchicken2::dancingchicken2: . Do you have some surprises coming our way this morning? ;). We love surprises. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aren't Sandi's and Sara's Siggy's gorgeous too! Love their new Avatars! Haven't had time to do one yet. Not today either. I've got to sneak out of the Boutique for a few hours later on this morning. Think anyone will notice I'm gone? :dancingelephant::dancingelephant::dancingelephant: <---------the elephant in the room ;):rofl:

Good morning ladies, grab a cuppa and set in for a great day in the boutique!!! Sandi hope to see you pop in when you can! We'll save a cart for you and have it waiting when you get home this afternoon! :D

Have you been in the boutique since last Thursday? There are all kinds of wonderful new styles for us to use. They look like so much fun. Beach house,Corduroy, Innocence,Vista Montana, Pearl and more, some have more than one set so make sure to check them all out!!! Gotta go look at them some more because they are such pretty colors!!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I saw Innocence but somehow missed Corduroy - gotta go find it - I have to have Innocence - already have it loaded into my cart - just waiting for dh to look the other way for a few! LOL

Good Morning Rosemary & The Babes! Just dropping by to say Hi. Love Sara & Sandi's new avatars!

Good Morning Brandy, you're up and at 'em early this morning :D. Guess I'm not the only one up with the :dancingchicken2::dancingchicken2: . Do you have some surprises coming our way this morning? ;). We love surprises. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aren't Sandi's and Sara's Siggy's gorgeous too! Love their new Avatars! Haven't had time to do one yet. Not today either. I've got to sneak out of the Boutique for a few hours later on this morning. Think anyone will notice I'm gone? :dancingelephant::dancingelephant::dancingelephant: <---------the elephant in the room ;):rofl:

It's not so early here. It's almost 1 in the afternoon. So I've had a few cuppas..LOL Yes I have some suprises for ya today. Caroline, Ariadna & I are always up before Angie can come unlock the back door of the store for us..so we wait around chat and drink coffee.. :gathering:

I saw Innocence but somehow missed Corduroy - gotta go find it - I have to have Innocence - already have it loaded into my cart - just waiting for dh to look the other way for a few! LOL

:rofl: I know what you mean about needing DH to look the other way. I'm hoping my MOM gc shows up soon so I can do a little more shopping. I've bought out the store already with the wedding things I just HAD to have for making ds's guest book album. Haven't loaded any pages yet, but I'm getting 'er done. :D

It's not so early here. It's almost 1 in the afternoon. So I've had a few cuppas..LOL Yes I have some suprises for ya today. Caroline, Ariadna & I are always up before Angie can come unlock the back door of the store for us..so we wait around chat and drink coffee.. :gathering:

:rofl: Should have realized the time difference. I still can't get over the fact that I'm in Minnesota and can be chatting with someone halfway around the world. Can't wait to see what's "in store" for us today! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I'll join you for a cuppa or two while we wait together ;) It's almost 6 am here. I need the coffee. :D

Didja hear this ladies??? And gents if you happen to be shopping today too ;)"Yes I have some suprises for ya today."

Wooooooooo HOooooooooooooo!!!!! Just making sure you all heard Brandy, <---------she has such a soft voice and all, don'tcha know ;)

:having-a-party::having-a-party::having-a-party:

Guest JessicaLeigh

04 km up. Got my camo floppy boonies shopping hat on, buggy gassed up, coffee in Hand. I tows that for power shopping apparel??Lol lol

Who ME???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

<--------passing Brandy a mocha, if she'd like one.

Oh yea! Ready Whip!!!! I'm all over that. I feel so special now.

Thanks Rosemary. :wub:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm so glad Brandy. Wasn't sure if you liked chocolate with your coffe or not, I always have some cocoa on hand for Zaz you know :D. And Michelle loves her coffee. :D

Good Morning Jess!!! :waving-hi::waving-hi::waving-hi:

Guest JessicaLeigh

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm so glad Brandy. Wasn't sure if you liked chocolate with your coffe or not, I always have some cocoa on hand for Zaz you know :D. And Michelle loves her coffee. :D

Hello Rosemary! Gonna get buggy butt today after I shop lol. Downtown to download. SO left me the bankcard....Boy will he be sorry lol

Hello Rosemary! Gonna get buggy butt today after I shop lol. Downtown to download. SO left me the bankcard....Boy will he be sorry lol

"BUGGY BUTT" <----------:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ohhhhhhhhh boy will he be sorry, for sure!!! Happy Shopping!!! :winking_baby:

Guest JessicaLeigh

Im gonna have to learn how to use all the brushes and styles and actions. I want to try them all out. Guess Ill get crackin on that tonite! I hope there are some new ones to come out today! Have cc will shop! :disappearing-smilie::disappearing-smilie:

Guest JessicaLeigh

Good Morning Michele! :D

Ready to shop? :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I've got to go for a little bit, but will be back before I have to leave for an appointment this morning at 8:45. Keep my cart for me :bouncing-frog: don't let :monkeydance: throw in more than one of everything ;)

hurry back Rosemary! Ill keep passing out coffee and mochas for ya! (ill even throw in donuts for everyone!)

Guest JessicaLeigh

<----------- arranges coffee service and a large large platter of a wonderful collection of Krispy Kreme donuts for all the Boutique Babes! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Archived