Rise And Shine Ladies

Morning ladies. Stopping by with a little plate of some fresh fruit, blueberries, melon, and clementines for ya! Gotta get serious today! ICK, back to a new school for me, unpack and set up a classroom and get on some healthy diet--so I'll share the groceries1` Too much to catch up on but will check back later.

candyK

Thanks for the fruit!! Yummy :) Good luck with the new school and the classroom and the healthy diet :)

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessicaLeigh

<---------setting out more fresh steaming coffee and warm donuts again! You girls are hungry! Im lickin the chocolate and cream off the fingers so I don't get sticky keys on the keyboard! Such a mess, but so worth it lol! :going-crazy:

Morning ladies. Stopping by with a little plate of some fresh fruit, blueberries, melon, and clementines for ya! Gotta get serious today! ICK, back to a new school for me, unpack and set up a classroom and get on some healthy diet--so I'll share the groceries1` Too much to catch up on but will check back later.

candyK

Thanks for the fruit!! Yummy :) Good luck with the new school and the classroom and the healthy diet :)

Fruit is good. Those donuts are yummy too. We'll probably just have boring old Cherrios for breakfast. I'm trying to drop a few pounds.

<---------setting out more fresh steaming coffee and warm donuts again! You girls are hungry! Im lickin the chocolate and cream off the fingers so I don't get sticky keys on the keyboard! Such a mess, but so worth it lol! :going-crazy:

LOL, you aren't helping my will power much, with all that finger lickin chocolate.

Hi Babes!

I don't feel quite awake yet. Even though I've been up for 2.5 hours. lol I'm so tired, though.

But...off to see what the summer collection mini is that y'all have talked about.....

:)

Hi Babes!

I don't feel quite awake yet. Even though I've been up for 2.5 hours. lol I'm so tired, though.

But...off to see what the summer collection mini is that y'all have talked about.....

:)

Are you a "slow-waker-upper" too? I'm just starting to get good and awake, and I've been up for about 1 1/2 hours.

I'm trying this ... is it purple? I love purple :) ... Joyce what is the journaling challenge about? I could go look I guess... :disappearing-smilie:

It's to do a LO with a time line. Angela posted a LO in the gallery, and I think Becca posted one also.

yup... i posted a layout.

Someone told me to get up and get on here asap and sprinkle some pixy dust. But.. well.. my bag is missing... im looking for it. I might have to wake up the kiddos to find out if they took it. Ya did know i was a pixy momma right?

<---is drooling over angies mini. Im an avid collector of Angie's stuff.

Yes you can Candy. Its like a program you just click on it and it does it for you kinda thing. But you have to install it for it to work :D Now don't ask me how cuz I don't use PS or PSE :D

Good Morning Babes! Up early and at 'em I see!! I'll be in and out as wifi allows and as I pack up more today. Gonna try to sneak some scrapping in too...I'm so terribly behind but oh well thats life! What else can ya do????

On my 2nd cuppa now :)

Good Morning Rosemary & The Babes! Just dropping by to say Hi. Love Sara & Sandi's new avatars!

Good Morning Brandy, you're up and at 'em early this morning :D. Guess I'm not the only one up with the :dancingchicken2::dancingchicken2: . Do you have some surprises coming our way this morning? ;). We love surprises. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aren't Sandi's and Sara's Siggy's gorgeous too! Love their new Avatars! Haven't had time to do one yet. Not today either. I've got to sneak out of the Boutique for a few hours later on this morning. Think anyone will notice I'm gone? :dancingelephant::dancingelephant::dancingelephant: <---------the elephant in the room ;):rofl:

It's not so early here. It's almost 1 in the afternoon. So I've had a few cuppas..LOL Yes I have some suprises for ya today. Caroline, Ariadna & I are always up before Angie can come unlock the back door of the store for us..so we wait around chat and drink coffee.. :gathering:

I will notice if you slip out and are gone - I have secret cameras everywhere! LOL LOL Will check for those surprises when I get back from doc appt - can't wait to see

Someone told me to get up and get on here asap and sprinkle some pixy dust. But.. well.. my bag is missing... im looking for it. I might have to wake up the kiddos to find out if they took it. Ya did know i was a pixy momma right?

You can use some of my pixie dust, Angela - I have plenty - that and I have lots and lots of baby dust for Steph!

Yes you can Candy. Its like a program you just click on it and it does it for you kinda thing. But you have to install it for it to work :D Now don't ask me how cuz I don't use PS or PSE :D

Good Morning Babes! Up early and at 'em I see!! I'll be in and out as wifi allows and as I pack up more today. Gonna try to sneak some scrapping in too...I'm so terribly behind but oh well thats life! What else can ya do????

On my 2nd cuppa now :)

Morning V - LSL on one of your layouts this am in the Share the Love Game - I loved the sentiment you wrote - so sweet

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Your kids may have messed with that pixie dust :tinkerbell: Angela, you'd better be careful how you use it!!! Our site could end up brownies!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm off to my appt. and won't be back for a coulple of hours. MISS ME!!! :D

Good morning ladies! I am so EXCITED to be here today! I've missed so many Boutique Thursdays and I was beginning to feel quite deprived.

Love the styles Rosemary linked us to and Angie's Mini Collection. Idk if I can shop much though. Boo Hoo.

Oh and here's my animal :cowwave:

Archived