Rise And Shine Ladies

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Babes. I have been busy designing and missed to check in here this morning! Hope you are all well ... busy chatting here huh! :)

LOL mimi.. sorry about that... got a little to hasty and mustive used to much dust... some mustive sprinkled on you!!!

<----is trying to remember what color makes you all shop like crazy nuts!

I don't need any pixie dust to shop like a crazy nut. I can do that every day, rain or shine, happiness or grumpiness, caffeinated or sleepy. lol

Good Morning, friends. :) I see that I am lurking, so I thought I would say hello. I am usually at work on Thursdays, so I miss most of the fun. Today I am helping DD pack up for moving off to college.

My shopping cart has been getting heavier all week. I am waiting to see what is new before I checkout. Love the sale!

LOL mimi.. sorry about that... got a little to hasty and mustive used to much dust... some mustive sprinkled on you!!!

<----is trying to remember what color makes you all shop like crazy nuts!

I don't need any pixie dust to shop like a crazy nut. I can do that every day, rain or shine, happiness or grumpiness, caffeinated or sleepy. lol

I agree. I never have any problem shopping like a crazy nut. That's not the dust I need. I need the creative dust, please.

Nothing else new ladies? I haven't peeked into the Boutique yet. I'm afraid to go in b/c I will need at least 2 or 3 carts to get everything I want and um...can't indulge myself today.

I told myself, "be afraid, be very afraid" and looked anyway. Nothing else new yet besides that wonderful collection that was up earlier.

Guest JessicaLeigh

<---is sneezing from all the pixie dust. On a little layout roll. Started a new gallery for the kids. Got so many photos, so little time!

(also refreshed the coffee service with nice hot and iced tea, scones (blueberry lemon) and sugar free raspberry thumbprints cookies for all!

<---is sneezing from all the pixie dust. On a little layout roll. Started a new gallery for the kids. Got so many photos, so little time!

(also refreshed the coffee service with nice hot and iced tea, scones (blueberry lemon) and sugar free raspberry thumbprints cookies for all!

You are just too much. I'm getting full from all your goodies.

mumble, mumble. I'm up. Pass some coffee and donut. Is there any of Rosemary's mochas left? Those are my favorite Thursday morning treat. I actually got up early this morning. :exercisebike: Now I can boutique watch with everyone.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Good morning! I heard mention of coffee and perhaps....chocolate glazed Krispy Kremes? Please, please tell me there are some left? They're my favorite! :going-crazy:

<----------put out a fresh batch of those Krispy Kremes, various flavs so dig in and enjoy!

Nothing else new ladies? I haven't peeked into the Boutique yet. I'm afraid to go in b/c I will need at least 2 or 3 carts to get everything I want and um...can't indulge myself today.

I told myself, "be afraid, be very afraid" and looked anyway. Nothing else new yet besides that wonderful collection that was up earlier.

I wish I could be as brave as you!

As for all of the Krispy Kreme--I love the virtual ones of course but you all are making this preggo lady really need a real visit to Krispy Kreme. Perhaps I can convince the man to take me hmmm?

Good morning! I heard mention of coffee and perhaps....chocolate glazed Krispy Kremes? Please, please tell me there are some left? They're my favorite! :going-crazy:

<----------put out a fresh batch of those Krispy Kremes, various flavs so dig in and enjoy!

Mmmm...thank you very much! Need that sugar rush to wake up this morning! *munches happily*

Archived