Rise And Shine Ladies

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amanda ...love you Eternal Collection ... oh my... and there's more coming from one the new girls...hmmm ... bitter sweet ...cuz I didn't find any change under my desk :monstercry::happy038:

Me either. :monstercry:

Guest JessicaLeigh

Well SB BB's Ive been here since 7 am eastern....time to eat and do a little housework (pull up more carpet, haul a few bookshelves out, move more mattresses, and then do the dishes). My sweet SO Mark (Sir Markus to us underlings) is taking me out to dinner tonite so I also have to look pretty in the midst of all of this. I need some help there lol. I will be back later this evening to finish up my little shopping spree and spend some of his money for a change! Hope to make it into a chat tonite! Ill be bringing coffee and goodies! And in the midst of the shopping, chatting, letting the dog out and all the other stuff, I managed three little layouts. Thanks to all for the great comments on them. I will see you all a bit later!!!!!

Amanda ...love you Eternal Collection ... oh my... and there's more coming from one the new girls...hmmm ... bitter sweet ...cuz I didn't find any change under my desk :monstercry::happy038:

aw thanks!

no worries. its not going anywhere. always next time. gives you time to dig for change right? :)

Curtsey's to Sir Markus and says take good care of Jess, she's a sweet :daisy: and we love her, so if you don't, you've got us to answer to ;):rofl:

Have fun with your hauling, sounds like you're gonna be busy. Thanks for the yummy coffee and like your fingers good, donuts! See you next week? Same time, same place? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: with so's cc's of course :P

I've been working on a journaling layout, and finall finished it. So I wanted to see what happened while i was gone. LOTS> I love all of it. I can see another big purchase in my near future, like before the sale goes off. SG designers are the greatest.

I've been working on a journaling layout, and finall finished it. So I wanted to see what happened while i was gone. LOTS> I love all of it. I can see another big purchase in my near future, like before the sale goes off. SG designers are the greatest.

YUP good thing SG loves us and gives us sales for our addictions, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's not so early here. It's almost 1 in the afternoon. So I've had a few cuppas..LOL Yes I have some suprises for ya today. Caroline, Ariadna & I are always up before Angie can come unlock the back door of the store for us..so we wait around chat and drink coffee.. :gathering:

Hey, can someone wake up Angie, Please, so she can open that back door? I can't wait to see the suprises Brandy has for us! ;)

She finally let us in...LOL.. so i was able to place my pretties on the shelf along with all the other lovely things. I hope you wil find them fun and useful. I have been meaning to do the Chronicles layout templates for a long time. So no more having to cut out the books from the papers. The ringlets...well ya'll know I have a great love of ribbons!! Thanks for the sweet notes. :wub:

Nothing else new ladies? I haven't peeked into the Boutique yet. I'm afraid to go in b/c I will need at least 2 or 3 carts to get everything I want and um...can't indulge myself today.

I told myself, "be afraid, be very afraid" and looked anyway. Nothing else new yet besides that wonderful collection that was up earlier.

I wish I could be as brave as you!

As for all of the Krispy Kreme--I love the virtual ones of course but you all are making this preggo lady really need a real visit to Krispy Kreme. Perhaps I can convince the man to take me hmmm?

Oh Ash! How far along are you now???

I just woke back up...got sleepy so went back to bed for a couple hours nap. Feel much better now...so I'm back. Guess I didn't sleep too well last night.

Hey Vaughnde, do you have any wedding layouts done yet? :D Glad you were able to get some more sleep. I was up early as you can see, might have to go take a nap, but can't 'cause it's Thursday and something is keeping me awake!!!! ;)

:dunno: what that could be do you? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Off to get some lunch!

Nothing else new ladies? I haven't peeked into the Boutique yet. I'm afraid to go in b/c I will need at least 2 or 3 carts to get everything I want and um...can't indulge myself today.

I told myself, "be afraid, be very afraid" and looked anyway. Nothing else new yet besides that wonderful collection that was up earlier.

I wish I could be as brave as you!

As for all of the Krispy Kreme--I love the virtual ones of course but you all are making this preggo lady really need a real visit to Krispy Kreme. Perhaps I can convince the man to take me hmmm?

I just woke back up...got sleepy so went back to bed for a couple hours nap. Feel much better now...so I'm back. Guess I didn't sleep too well last night.

I'm 23 weeks--due on 12/04! I'm excited. I keep meaning to update my siggy but well one thing drives out another as Butterbur (LOTR reference) says :)

OMG I take a nap and wake up to all of this Boutique deliciousness! I'm going to get something before this sale is over!

It's not so early here. It's almost 1 in the afternoon. So I've had a few cuppas..LOL Yes I have some suprises for ya today. Caroline, Ariadna & I are always up before Angie can come unlock the back door of the store for us..so we wait around chat and drink coffee.. :gathering:

Ha, yes we do ;)

Well, hope someone posts in between mine, don't want to be seen talkin' to myself, don'tcha know ;) but Caroline, you have beautiful children!!! :winking_baby::winking_baby::winking_baby: And you look too young to have such handsome looking young men for son's :giggle_bear: And how cute and adorable is that pretty little lady with you all. She's sweet as a :daisy: . Love your russian dolls and I will be getting them just have to do wedding things right now! But soon I promise!

And Syndee those clementine papers jumped in my cart, I'm working on the guest book right now and they are perfect!!! Thank you so much! (love those bracelets too, gotta have them sometime down the road) And last but not least! The adorable school items brushes and styles, :monstercry::monstercry::monstercry:

:tissue: PLEZ :monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance: my first baby boy is getting married, wish he was back just starting kindergarten :bouncing-frog: need more :tissue:

sniff, sniff, :tinkerbell: got any pixie dust for that?????

OMG thanks for all your sweet compliments Rosemary! Hugs!

I'm 23 weeks--due on 12/04! I'm excited. I keep meaning to update my siggy but well one thing drives out another as Butterbur (LOTR reference) says :)

OMG I take a nap and wake up to all of this Boutique deliciousness! I'm going to get something before this sale is over!

Ashleigh, I'm so excited for you! And, like Theresa, I love your siggy too! It's adorable!

Well, hope someone posts in between mine, don't want to be seen talkin' to myself, don'tcha know ;) but Caroline, you have beautiful children!!! :winking_baby::winking_baby::winking_baby: And you look too young to have such handsome looking young men for son's :giggle_bear: And how cute and adorable is that pretty little lady with you all. She's sweet as a :daisy: . Love your russian dolls and I will be getting them just have to do wedding things right now! But soon I promise!

And Syndee those clementine papers jumped in my cart, I'm working on the guest book right now and they are perfect!!! Thank you so much! (love those bracelets too, gotta have them sometime down the road) And last but not least! The adorable school items brushes and styles, :monstercry::monstercry::monstercry:

:tissue: PLEZ :monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance: my first baby boy is getting married, wish he was back just starting kindergarten :bouncing-frog: need more :tissue:

sniff, sniff, :tinkerbell: got any pixie dust for that?????

OMG thanks for all your sweet compliments Rosemary! Hugs!

Well, they are as cute and sweet as their mother! ;) Thanks for the hugs!!!

Hey Vaughnde, do you have any wedding layouts done yet? :D Glad you were able to get some more sleep. I was up early as you can see, might have to go take a nap, but can't 'cause it's Thursday and something is keeping me awake!!!! ;)

:dunno: what that could be do you? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Off to get some lunch!

Nope cuz they are still on the camera. I am not gonna d/l from the camera until I get the zoombrowser. The kids are in no hurry yet so that helps.

Archived