Rise And Shine Ladies

TTM: Haha, my DH types with two fingers too. Sometimes he hits the space bar with a third finger. ;-)

Hey :party-smiley-048: he can multi-task!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, he absolutely can. In more than typing actually. Not a typical man that way. *s*

Did you all see this: Agenda 7x10

YUP, I NEED those to organize my son's upcoming wedding Blesha!!! ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gosh Guys, did you see these 4 X 6 calendar templates?

I'm sure they weren't there a minute ago!!! clapping_kitty.gifclapping_kitty.gifclapping_kitty.gif

Rosemary FOUND THOSE the other day (think Sarah might have took them in the BACKWAY while you were busy shopp'n for wedding stuff . . .Jumped into my cart then (waiting for Thursday). . .And LOVE THEM !!!!!!!

Also want to SHOUT out to Sarah the AGENDAS ARE FAB !!!!!!! Just the other day I thought I wish I could find one. . .Sarah were you READING MY MIND?????

And CHERISE WTG GIRL !!!! You ROCK for the speedy design of those rubber bracelets !!!!!!!

<------------------'s cart is FILLING FAST. . .

Careful! Those templates are different than the ones before. Set one starts on Sundays and set two starts on Monday. Nice of you to give us the option, Ariadna.

<----------------says blondmoment.gif Sorry Rosemary. . .The ones I put in my cart ARE NOT THE NEW ONES. . .Thanks Sara I (light bulb over head) I GET IT NOW !!!!!rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

<------------------going back to sleep now MUST need it. . . .rofl.gif Hope my snore'n does keep you ladies AWAKE rofl.gifjoke.gif I'm walkinghelmet.gif back to the BOUTiQUE. . .but you gals KNEW that huh?? !!!

Gosh Guys, did you see these 4 X 6 calendar templates?

I'm sure they weren't there a minute ago!!! clapping_kitty.gifclapping_kitty.gifclapping_kitty.gif

Rosemary FOUND THOSE the other day (think Sarah might have took them in the BACKWAY while you were busy shopp'n for wedding stuff . . .Jumped into my cart then (waiting for Thursday). . .And LOVE THEM !!!!!!!

Also want to SHOUT out to Sarah the AGENDAS ARE FAB !!!!!!! Just the other day I thought I wish I could find one. . .Sarah were you READING MY MIND?????

And CHERISE WTG GIRL !!!! You ROCK for the speedy design of those rubber bracelets !!!!!!!

<------------------'s cart is FILLING FAST. . .

Careful! Those templates are different than the ones before. Set one starts on Sundays and set two starts on Monday. Nice of you to give us the option, Ariadna.

<----------------says blondmoment.gif Sorry Rosemary. . .The ones I put in my cart ARE NOT THE NEW ONES. . .Thanks Sara I (light bulb over head) I GET IT NOW !!!!!rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

<------------------going back to sleep now MUST need it. . . .rofl.gif Hope my snore'n does keep you ladies AWAKE rofl.gifjoke.gif I'm walkinghelmet.gif back to the BOUTiQUE. . .but you gals KNEW that huh?? !!!

Oh yeah, you're totally addicted, er. . . devoted!!!! don'tcha know!!! ;)

Sara, I took typing, but nearly flunked out. Coach passed me because he said he knew I was trying. Bless his heart. My all time high was 19 words a minute (and yes girls, it was on a real typewriter, with paper. No backspace button. Just white out painted on every little correction!)

But, I do type with 5 fingers (that's 5 out of 10. 1/2. That's 50%, right?). An odd mix of the 2 indexes, 2 tall men (sorry, too many years teaching preschool and special ed), and the pinky on the left (for the left shift key only!). I feel like such a dork in chats, trying to keep up. But, I'm 50, so... it's pretty hopeless). And I still have to look.

But don't cry for me. I love it here. And you'll never have to worry about me dominating the conversation. But someday, I promise, when I meet you in person....you're gonna be like this::jawdrop:

Sara, I took typing, but nearly flunked out. Coach passed me because he said he knew I was trying. Bless his heart. My all time high was 19 words a minute (and yes girls, it was on a real typewriter, with paper. No backspace button. Just white out painted on every little correction!)

But, I do type with 5 fingers (that's 5 out of 10. 1/2. That's 50%, right?). An odd mix of the 2 indexes, 2 tall men (sorry, too many years teaching preschool and special ed), and the pinky on the left (for the left shift key only!). I feel like such a dork in chats, trying to keep up. But, I'm 50, so... it's pretty hopeless). And I still have to look.

But don't cry for me. I love it here. And you'll never have to worry about me dominating the conversation. But someday, I promise, when I meet you in person....you're gonna be like this::jawdrop:

Are ya sayin' I chat a lot Cathy??? :rofl: NO NOT ME!!!! :disappearing-smilie:

But don't cry for me. I love it here. And you'll never have to worry about me dominating the conversation. But someday, I promise, when I meet you in person....you're gonna be like this:jawdrop.gif

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Okay :curlers::curlers: Anyone see a pattern here? I'm having a :conversation: with myself. Where did you all go???

I was typing! I typed al that in 10 minutes flat!

Only 1 mistake in that last one WOOO!

I typed 83 wpm in HS, but who's counting mistakes here :dunno: NOT ME!!!!

Are ya sayin' I chat a lot Cathy??? :rofl: NO NOT ME!!!! :disappearing-smilie:

Me? Say that? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

<--------------STILL HASN'T got a cuppa !!!!!!

Here ya go Debi, went and made one fresh, just for you!!! biggrin.gif

Oh you SPOIL ME SO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

<---------------asks. . . . . want some chocolate covered pretzels Ladies help yourselves

83? Yes, I'm pretty sure you sat next to me. Go ahead. Rub it in. You made me want to hurl! But I forgive you. The therapist I saw from 1980-1989 said you weren't doing to on purpose to make me feel inadequate.

:disappearing-smilie::sorry: !!! Will you forgive me??? :embarrassed003:

Archived