Rise And Shine Ladies

I am wondering if there are any planner templates that can actually be printed out and used as paper planners? Do you think that Agenda 7x10 could be used like that?

It might be possible. It depends on what size your planner is.....The papers that I made are sized at 4x7 inches. I made them 1/4 inch larger then the planner that I own. If you use the ScrapSimple version you could could figure out where the holes need to go to match up with your existing planner. I would measure the papers in your planner first though. You can always size them down 1/4 of an inch if you need too.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also want to SHOUT out to Sarah the AGENDAS ARE FAB !!!!!!! Just the other day I thought I wish I could find one. . .Sarah were you READING MY MIND?????

Yes, I was reading your mind! If I concentrate real hard I can hear people's thoughts, but only for a few seconds at a time. Then I'm wiped and have to go take a nap.

You didn't know I could do that, did you?

The trick is to stare at the avatar pictures. It's really difficult to do with cats.

You have a lot of interesting stuff going on in there, Debil. I only saw a little glimpse for those few seconds, but the agenda idea was brilliant.

All kidding aside I'm glad you like them. :D LOL

Gosh Guys, did you see these 4 X 6 calendar templates?

I'm sure they weren't there a minute ago!!! :clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty:

I love those calendar templates!

Thank you so much, I'm happy you like these templates. They were a lot of handwork, playing with paint and such, which is what I love doing :) Hope you, and your family members and friends, will enjoy the calendars!

As Sara already said, be sure to double check which version you put in your cart ;)

Gosh Guys, did you see these 4 X 6 calendar templates?

I'm sure they weren't there a minute ago!!! :clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty:

I love those calendar templates!

Thank you so much, I'm happy you like these templates. They were a lot of handwork, playing with paint and such, which is what I love doing :) Hope you, and your family members and friends, will enjoy the calendars!

As Sara already said, be sure to double check which version you put in your cart ;)

Thank you so much. I already went and figured out which ones I want. :D. I'm so glad Sara mentioned that, I didn't notice it before that! :) I love the mini calendar!

Also want to SHOUT out to Sarah the AGENDAS ARE FAB !!!!!!! Just the other day I thought I wish I could find one. . .Sarah were you READING MY MIND?????

Yes, I was reading your mind! If I concentrate real hard I can hear people's thoughts, but only for a few seconds at a time. Then I'm wiped and have to go take a nap.

The trick is to stare at the avatar pictures. It's really difficult to do with cats.

You have a lot of interesting stuff going on in there, Debil. I only saw a little glimpse for those few seconds, but the agenda idea was brilliant.

ROFL! Too funny, Sarah! :P

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Got caught up...Love all the collections (no name I don't want to leave anyone out) I love it ALL! Even though the budget is tight I'm still getting stuff... uugghh I have an adiction to feed ...I mean hobby... :giggle_bear: I already made a huge purchase this sale... I'm outta control!

It's only taken me until today to finish this thread. If I don't respond to your hails, Rosemary, it's only because I'm reading a different page. I seem to be getting slower lately. I used to be able to keep up fairly well. No more.

I'm off to wander the aisles in the boutique for a bit and see what I NEED.

It's only taken me until today to finish this thread. If I don't respond to your hails, Rosemary, it's only because I'm reading a different page. I seem to be getting slower lately. I used to be able to keep up fairly well. No more.

I'm off to wander the aisles in the boutique for a bit and see what I NEED.

HAHAHAHAHahahahaha. I think we tend to get a little chatty and goofy on Boutique day. I know you are reading, and trying to catch up. We can always slow down a little for you if you want ;) . . . nah!!! you'll just have to play catch up when you can. :D. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: We love you Zaz and just want you to know!!! It's okay if you don't respond. YOu'll see it eventually :D Off to the recipe challenge. Come join us?

Archived