Rise And Shine Ladies

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessicaLeigh

Good morning Jessica & Michelle!

I could get so caught up in this fun thread..but I better get back to work..or else! LOL Have a great morning ladies.

Thanks Brandy...Keep up the fine design work!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Okies, i gotta do a little thing. Brb...enjoy the coffee and donuts while i am away. will bring back refills!

Guest JessicaLeigh

I just found a buncha buncha photos....goodness, I may not make it to work this afternoon! Wooooo Hoooooo!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Good Morning Scrap Girls Boutique Babes. I'm up now and ready to shop. Haven't had my coffee yet; have to wait about 5 more minutes. Rosemary, did you stay up all night? Oh I almost forgot my animal. :dancingelephant::dancingelephant:

Good morning Joyce! I didn't realize you are kinda close to me. Where in TN are you? I put out a coffee tray and donuts for all the shopping babes! Enjoy!

:sign_Congrats_wav: (all my little friends :-)

whew got caught up ...now I need to go get a cuppa and check out the first collection... I only want ugly stuff today cuz I can't spend anymore money ... :disappearing-smilie: Rosemary ... what how do you stay so energetic... I'm up but far from shinning ok?

Good Morning Scrap Girls Boutique Babes. I'm up now and ready to shop. Haven't had my coffee yet; have to wait about 5 more minutes. Rosemary, did you stay up all night? Oh I almost forgot my animal. :dancingelephant::dancingelephant:

Good morning Joyce! I didn't realize you are kinda close to me. Where in TN are you? I put out a coffee tray and donuts for all the shopping babes! Enjoy!

I'm in Collierville, Tn., that's just east of Memphis. Thanks for the coffee. I hate having to wait a half hour to have mine, but my thyroxine won't work if I don't wait, at least that's what they tell me.

Guest JessicaLeigh

I'm in Collierville, Tn., that's just east of Memphis. Thanks for the coffee. I hate having to wait a half hour to have mine, but my thyroxine won't work if I don't wait, at least that's what they tell me.

That would be a week long buggy ride for me lol. Well, it is nice to know some scrapgirls near me!

Hi Theresa...I fell better now after a cuppa ... but work is getting in the way ...uuuggghhh Thrusdays should be holidays :) I'm so excited though...Brandy has surprises she said ... and I know those wo't be ugly like I have requested ...

<----- down on her knees looking for coins under the desk :)

I feel a little "off balance". I think it's because I'm not playing the monthly game today. I won the bragging rights for the third time yesterday, so I can't play any more. I think I'll pop over and do a little cheerleading.

Guest JessicaLeigh

I feel a little "off balance". I think it's because I'm not playing the monthly game today. I won the bragging rights for the third time yesterday, so I can't play any more. I think I'll pop over and do a little cheerleading.

Joyce, would you happen to know a Col. Landers there in Colliersville?

Good morning Mimi...I agree that Thursdays should be work holidays! I'm at the office now, so I don't know how often I'll be able to peek into the boutique or keep up with this thread. I might have 8 pages of the thread to read by the time I get home tonight ;)

I already had my morning coffee too....and a donut. That donut has taken me 4 days to get lol I've gone to the donut shop every day this week but they were strangely closed every morning. Until today! Sprinkle donut success!!

Good morning Theresa. It's been fairly quiet here so far, but I'm ready to go shopping. I already bought everything for the textures class, but I'm sure I'll see something today that I "really need".

You're taking the texture class?? ME too!! I already had some of the supplies, but the rest are in my cart. I'll do a huge checkout tonight.

No, I don't recognize the name.

Morning ladies. Stopping by with a little plate of some fresh fruit, blueberries, melon, and clementines for ya! Gotta get serious today! ICK, back to a new school for me, unpack and set up a classroom and get on some healthy diet--so I'll share the groceries1` Too much to catch up on but will check back later.

candyK

Guest JessicaLeigh

No, I don't recognize the name.

Okies, I was just cking. Thanks

Good morning Theresa. It's been fairly quiet here so far, but I'm ready to go shopping. I already bought everything for the textures class, but I'm sure I'll see something today that I "really need".

You're taking the texture class?? ME too!! I already had some of the supplies, but the rest are in my cart. I'll do a huge checkout tonight.

Yes, I can't wait till next week. Anna's layouts for the class are wonderful. I haven't printed out the book yet, but will do that soon. I like to kind of work through the lessons so I'm not totally lost in class.

Archived