Rise And Shine Ladies

my guess for today is 33 :hit-head-with-hammer::hit-head-with-hammer::hit-head-with-hammer:

My lucky number!!! Good choice... and since you chose so well.. i'll sprinkle you with white sparkly pixy dust!!!

ahh... look at missy's hair!!! so purty!

<--grins and flitters away before she gets caught

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:oops: im in a state of confusion today....really bad state of confusion LOL!!! :hit-head-with-hammer:

im wishing the Nut would :please: sprinkle some of that good ole :tinkerbell: to get me on my way today ;)

Hope you are having a :new_year::happy038:

:hahohi::banana::banana::banana::rofl:

:rofl:

Got my stash :mikec::mikec::mikec: ready for ya Melissa ;)

:snow_laugh::snow_laugh::snow_laugh:

my guess for today is 33 :hit-head-with-hammer::hit-head-with-hammer::hit-head-with-hammer:

My lucky number!!! Good choice... and since you chose so well.. i'll sprinkle you with white sparkly pixy dust!!!

ahh... look at missy's hair!!! so purty!

<--grins and flitters away before she gets caught

:jawdrop: Where's mine Angela :rofl:

<-----peers deeply into her bag and pulls out a yellow bag.. and tosses a pinch at Rosemary... then sprinkles some in the fan so it blows over everyone.

Yellow is a goooood one!

It's workin' :tinkerbell:

----------> see??? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:walkinghelmet: There have been some wonderful stuff added today to the boutique! :dancingchicken2::dancingchicken2: Loving it ALL! Carrie has been knocking my socks off with all her new things lately since she joined SG!!!

Loving Keri's new collection as well...gotta get the new school collections and brush stuff too....and well there are the styles...man...my wallet is empty again....lol :embarrassed003: dont tell DH ok?! LOL :)

:walkinghelmet::walkinghelmet::walkinghelmet:

:exercisebike::exercisebike::exercisebike:

:monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance:

Come and get me Rosemary....I have my army now....;)

Mornng ladies! I'm working in front of my office window and watching my birds and squirrels. They help me wake up with a smile. I'm not sure how much mischief I'll get into today. I got into lots of trouble yesterday!! But then it seems like trouble is my middle name lately. I went clothes shopping for my grandkids yesterday, and there were so many cute things! I'm off to download yesterday's treasures. Thanks for the chuckles!!

:walkinghelmet: There have been some wonderful stuff added today to the boutique! :dancingchicken2::dancingchicken2: Loving it ALL! Carrie has been knocking my socks off with all her new things lately since she joined SG!!!

Loving Keri's new collection as well...gotta get the new school collections and brush stuff too....and well there are the styles...man...my wallet is empty again....lol :embarrassed003: dont tell DH ok?! LOL :)

:walkinghelmet:

:exercisebike:

:monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance:

Come and get me Rosemary....I have my army now....;)

:o NOPE lips are sealed!!! :embarrassed003: <--------Won't say a word Stay quiet!

:sofa: NOPE Missy's DH haven't seen her all day!!! :winking_baby:

:whew: :whew: :whew: think he's gone, but just in case. . .

Get ready Melissa you might have to make a quick :eekout: if he comes back to check again!

I just sat here in my chair and went to sleep for a few minutes. Didn't even know I was tired until I did that. Does any of that pixie dust give you energy? If so, I need some.

Well I know the yellow Angela was flinging around earlier makes you happy! Not sure about the energy, Pink makes you SHOP!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just sat here in my chair and went to sleep for a few minutes. Didn't even know I was tired until I did that. Does any of that pixie dust give you energy? If so, I need some.

Well I know the yellow Angela was flinging around earlier makes you happy! Not sure about the energy, Pink makes you SHOP!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't need the pink. I can shop just fine without any extra help. Right now I just need to wake up and start another layout.

watching the clock ...15 more minutes before I leave here... pick up my son and go to pick tomotoes in my friend's garden ...hihihi

Oooooooooooo yummy, fresh tomatoes and BLT's sounds so yummy right now, maybe with a little avacado slice or two thrown in.... On sourdough bread, . . . groan. . . . . MIMI!!!!!

watching the clock ...15 more minutes before I leave here... pick up my son and go to pick tomotoes in my friend's garden ...hihihi

Oooooooooooo yummy, fresh tomatoes and BLT's sounds so yummy right now, maybe with a little avacado slice or two thrown in.... On sourdough bread, . . . groan. . . . . MIMI!!!!!

Tomatoes around here haven't been good. We've had too much rain. My BIL usually has wonderful tomatoes, but not this year.

Archived