August Mid-Month Layout Gallery Contest

PBarnes

Everybody loves dogs – right? For the August Mid-month Challenge we want you to scrap photos of your dog(s) – current or past. Not a dog person? Then you can scrap your photos of your cat or any other pet. Create your layout and post it in the August Mid-Month Layout Contest Gallery by Midnight MT on September 15th. Be sure to list your credits in the description or under the Details tab. If your layout is chosen, you will win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

We'll have a gallery up for your finished layout soon.

I've always loved dogs, but never had one. I was always waiting to buy a house before getting one. Never got the house, at least not yet, and never got a dog (maybe someday). However, I do have cats. So they will be the focus of this contest. Hopefully I will get to it.

My desktop is still trying to recover my files and has been at it since last Friday. It's not even 1/2 done. So I am using my laptop and have limited photos on it, but I can always take more and use those. I have plenty of SG supplies on it, as I found my discs with lots of SG supplies on it that I had made for my laptop when I went on vacation to Los Angeles back in April/May. So now I'm ready to go.

I actually did this layout for the polka dot challenge, but then realized it fit with the Mid-Month Challenge, too. This is my step-mother's dog, and the kids had a blast playing with her this summer when we visited. Mitzi

Archived