Looking For 8 X 8 Binder

Has anyone ever seen a 3 ring binder and page protectors that work for it for 8 X 8 format? I have always used 8 1/2 x 11 layouts in the past and used three ring binders. They are more compact. I'm using a 8X8 scrap book for my Scrap Girls 52 project but it seems more limited as far as numbers of pages that you can easily add. I like the binder and I like the 8 X 8 format (I print at home). Has anyone seen anything like that?

Pat, i just saw one the other day at Tuesday Mornings (upscale Big Lots -- lol). Don't remember the manufacturer, though :hit-head-with-hammer: Do you know that you can add extender posts to most post bound albums? They just screw in to the end of the post. Sometimes you need a spacer for the binding, but it's not hard and works great. Just a thought.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Pat, I like the Pioneer 8x8 photo albums--you can add more pages to them.

For a binder and page protectors, I would check out Century Photo products. Their web site is not the easiest to navigate and the pictures are tiny; they do have an enormous selection. I recommend you call and ask them to send you a paper catalog, unless you're in a tearing hurry; I've never been able to see the products on their website well enough to buy from it, and often can't find products online that I KNOW they have. I use other products from them for my business, and have a recipe album from them; they are very good quality. HTH.

Pat, I like the Pioneer Albums also. There is a kit which will turn your post albums into strap albums. I use this a lot and like it better than the posts.

I wish someone would get up tp date and offer 8 x 8 three ring binders also. That would be the ultimate!

:going-crazy:

Archived