Hey, You Know What Tomorrow Is?

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take a guess: hopefully Kerry Veale will have something new and maybe Valerie.

I won't be around tomorrow until late in the afternoon. I have to take three of our kitties up to the vet. The two new babies need to be checked for a very contagious and incurable disease known as FIP (Feline Infectious Perintonitis). My cat Martini has it, but as of yet is not showing any signs of the disease. My vet said that it can lay dormant in a cat for up to 15 years and never show any signs. Martini is not showing signs, but it's in his blood. My sisters cat, Teddy, unfortunately is going to be put down. He's showing signs and he is 18 years old and nothing can be done for him. I am not looking forward to that. I am so stressed out about it, I can't begin to tell you. I just don't want him to go without someone there who loves him. Hopefully the two babies won't have it and then they can be innoculated against the disease. It's only if it's already in their bodies that nothing can be done. It's a viral infection and there are no cures for it.

Didn't mean to go on about this, but I'm very upset and have been crying for a couple of days now and that's why I've not been on the board lately. Please say a few prayers for me and my kitties and especially for Teddy that he goes over quickly and my late Cissy will meet him there on Rainbow Bridge.

I'll take a guess: hopefully Kerry Veale will have something new and maybe Valerie.

I won't be around tomorrow until late in the afternoon. I have to take three of our kitties up to the vet. The two new babies need to be checked for a very contagious and incurable disease known as FIP (Feline Infectious Perintonitis). My cat Martini has it, but as of yet is not showing any signs of the disease. My vet said that it can lay dormant in a cat for up to 15 years and never show any signs. Martini is not showing signs, but it's in his blood. My sisters cat, Teddy, unfortunately is going to be put down. He's showing signs and he is 18 years old and nothing can be done for him. I am not looking forward to that. I am so stressed out about it, I can't begin to tell you. I just don't want him to go without someone there who loves him. Hopefully the two babies won't have it and then they can be innoculated against the disease. It's only if it's already in their bodies that nothing can be done. It's a viral infection and there are no cures for it.

Didn't mean to go on about this, but I'm very upset and have been crying for a couple of days now and that's why I've not been on the board lately. Please say a few prayers for me and my kitties and especially for Teddy that he goes over quickly and my late Cissy will meet him there on Rainbow Bridge.

Oh how sad....

I'm sorry that you are going through all this.

Saying prayers.

Rosemary, Looking forward to tomorrow! I'm going to stop by for a minute about 7:00 to say good morning! I just posted a new layout. I'm really having a blast. Thank you again for your encouragement just when I needed it!!!

I can't wait for the boutique to open :yippee::yippee::yippee:

Oooooooo Valerie! :wub: and Kerry :daisy:

How about Trish :2468who-do-we-appreciate: who just made a stupendous layout for me from STAYcation!

And Brandy :lovey-smilie: who had coffee with me last week while we waited for Angie to open the door! ;)

p.s. I'll keep praying Carol {{{HUGS}}}}

Rosemary can I put you in my pocket to keep you with me all day, you do my self esteem good! lol

I think there will be a couple of people with some new goodies, but I'm not telling. ;)

hahaha :lovey-smilie: I don't think I'd fit Trish :dunno: but, YUP pretty sure! :giggle_bear:

:dancingcow::dancingcow: How about a hint :dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow:

Ooooooo guess I'd better :going-to-sleep: so I can get up with the :dancingchicken2::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken2:

Guest JessicaLeigh

WEEEEELLLLLLL, Hellow SG BB's. Had a long day yesterday and am so glad today is Thursday!!!! Shop til we drop! Gonna be in and out for a while, doing my work, but will be lurking to keep up with what is going on!

<-----------sets down coffee service, fresh fruit tray and those ever popular KRISPY KREME donuts for all those early birds and will refresh the service as we go!

Hurray for Thursday!

We are going out of town today for our weekendation :) I have so much stuff to do but had to come in an check and say hi ...I will miss Thursday... drinking a cuppa before have to go deal with laundry and packing. You think I'll get the chance to see something new?

Guest JessicaLeigh

Im here, just waiting with anticipation at what will come out of the boutique today, and waiting for all the crazy babes to show up! (working in the background lol)

Good morning, boutique babes. I'm here but a bit cobwebby (I think I just made that word up) because I stayed up late watching a ball game. These west coast games run late, but we (Cardinals) won. Today is stitching day, so I will be in and out until time to leave. I haven't a clue who will have something new today, but we all know it will be great, whoever it is.

Good morning everyone. I am working on my first cup of coffee and ready to check out what new items will show up in the boutique today. Perhaps, Carrie will have something new?!

Carol, I am sorry to hear about your cats...sending HUGS!!!

I have granola bars and will share :)

WEEEEELLLLLLL, Hellow SG BB's. Had a long day yesterday and am so glad today is Thursday!!!! Shop til we drop! Gonna be in and out for a while, doing my work, but will be lurking to keep up with what is going on!

<-----------sets down coffee service, fresh fruit tray and those ever popular KRISPY KREME donuts for all those early birds and will refresh the service as we go!

Hurray for Thursday!

Thanks for the coffee; I needed that. :sleeping:

Guest JessicaLeigh

You're so welcome. I even provided fresh fruit (trying to impress the healthy eaters in the boutique! LOL)

I'd love to see something new from Carrie, too. Her stuff is so beautiful! But then, I have to have it, and I went a liiiiiiiiiittle tiny bit overboard when we had the last sale... It'll be hard to resist today with all our talented designers putting new stuff in the boutique! A SG's life is so hard - being spoiled and all! LOL!

So sorry to heard about the poor little kitties, Carol!

It's dreary here today, and there are thunderstorms predicted for this afternoon and evening. I have really had enough of this bad weather. My sinuses just don't like it. Of course, this is considered "the sinusitis capital of the south". It sounds like we all need some great stuff in the boutique to wake us up and get us excited.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Good Morning! It's gray, really dark, and cloudy here in Oklahoma today. There are more storms on the way. Looking forward to some sunshine from the boutique to wake me up.

Same here in Kentucky, getting remnants of the tropical weather. Rainy, windy, muddy, generally crappy weather! Hope they open the doors to the boutique soon, having a hard time waiting!

Hey Boutique Babes! I just had a peek behind the scenes ... some amazing stuff is being put on the shelves ;) Have a wonderful day everyone!

Carol, I'm sad to read this! My thoughts are with you! hugs!

GOOD MORNING BABES!!!! :waving-hi: Let's RISE and SHINE!!! :yippee::yippee::yippee:

man, I had a bit of a :sleeping: in 'cause dh didn't have to leave as early this :happy-sun:

I'm ready to :gathering: the day away with all of my BEST :conversation: friends!

Good morning Rosemary. Sounds like you are rarin' to go. I had to get up early because DH had a 7:30 tee time, and once that alarm goes off I don't go back to sleep. I'll be leaving in about an hour and a half for stitching. Maybe I can convince Sis to let me get on the computer so I won't miss everything.

Hey Boutique Babes! I just had a peek behind the scenes ... some amazing stuff is being put on the shelves ;) Have a wonderful day everyone!

Carol, I'm sad to read this! My thoughts are with you! hugs!

Caroline, does this mean you have something great for us this morning? Just asking. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived