Hey, You Know What Tomorrow Is?

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to pop in and give you my sympathies, Carol. Sorry this is going on with the kitties in your family. Your :cat_sleeping:'s are in my thoughts and prayers.

Good Morning Ladies!!! :going-to-sleep::dancingchicken::clapping_kitty:

I am READY to get my shopping on!!!! Hoooo WHOOOOOO!!! :dancing_penguin:

:waving-hi: Melissa!!!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Come on designers, we can't wait to see what you have for us today!!!

The :monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance: 's are going crazy, waiting to

throw things into our carts! :bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog: 's are

standing by too!!!

:dancingchicken::dancingchicken::dancingchicken:

Guest JessicaLeigh

GOOD MORNING BABES!!!! :waving-hi: Let's RISE and SHINE!!! :yippee::yippee::yippee:

man, I had a bit of a :sleeping: in 'cause dh didn't have to leave as early this :happy-sun:

I'm ready to :gathering: the day away with all of my BEST :conversation: friends!

Well Good morning to you!!!!!!! Do try the fresh fruit tray!!!!!!! Im working a bit here but checkin the board and boutique every few minutes (so addicted I take it with me while I work at the shop!) All of the mechanics laugh their hind ends off, but I think secretly they want to chat with you all too!)

GOOD MORNING BABES!!!! :waving-hi: Let's RISE and SHINE!!! :yippee::yippee::yippee:

man, I had a bit of a :sleeping: in 'cause dh didn't have to leave as early this :happy-sun:

I'm ready to :gathering: the day away with all of my BEST :conversation: friends!

Well Good morning to you!!!!!!! Do try the fresh fruit tray!!!!!!! Im working a bit here but checkin the board and boutique every few minutes (so addicted I take it with me while I work at the shop!) All of the mechanics laugh their hind ends off, but I think secretly they want to chat with you all too!)

Well, Jess, just let them join in. Maybe you can recruit some new scrappers.

Well of course they do! They're probably :party-smiley-048::party-smiley-048: in the aisles trying to get glimpses of all of us boutique babe :curlers::curlers::curlers: beauties!

:hahohi::hahohi::hahohi:

:waving-hi: Whatz UP Rosemary!!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: My friend!!! :dancingchicken:

Hope you are having a GREAT day!!! :trampoline: When do we get to see the wedding pics? :kewlpics:

I bet it was so beautiful!!!!! :lovey-smilie:

I wish I was :space-man-smilie: near you....we could go shopping :drive1: today together... but hey...virtual online shopping :roll-on-floor-laughing: at our fave purple place isnt have bad either huh....LOL!

I have a brand new attitude this week :dancing-smilie: ...figured out what it was.....LOLLOL bwawawawa mhawwawawaa :happy038: ...i wanted my DD in school!!!! :party-smiley-048: heeee heee heee heee

Kidding!!! NOT!!!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::disappearing-smilie::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

It feels WONDERFUL to sit around in the quite rooms!!!!! :hit-head-with-hammer::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

:giggle_bear:

BTW Rosemary...... :mikec: TAG! You are IT!

:waving-hi: Whatz UP Rosemary!!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: My friend!!!

Hope you are having a GREAT day!!! :trampoline: When do we get to see the wedding pics? I bet it was so beautiful!!!!! :lovey-smilie:

I wish I was :space-man-smilie: near you....we could go shopping :drive1: today together... but hey...virtual online shopping :roll-on-floor-laughing: at our fave purple place isnt have bad either huh....LOL!

I have a brand new attitude this week :dancing-smilie: ...figured out what it was.....LOLLOL bwawawawa mhawwawawaa :happy038: ...i wanted my DD in school!!!! :party-smiley-048: heeee heee heee heee

Kidding!!! NOT!!!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::disappearing-smilie::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

It feels WONDERFUL to sit around in the quite rooms!!!!! :hit-head-with-hammer::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

:giggle_bear:

BTW Rosemary...... :mikec: TAG! You are IT!

Hahahahahaha I'm sure the emoticon police aren't gonna let me add any to your post!!! So glad you're feeling better!!!

But Hey GF my son's wedding is next month!!! Oh the wedding I went to? :rofl: Silly me! It was super! I have a confession to make. I didn't take my camera to the wedding. :jawdrop: I know I know! But I have tennis elbow in my left arm and would have had to use my "big" lens. Besides that, there was a little girl in front of us who didn't stop moving and she was always in the way! :D. She was cute though, but very spoiled!

Yup got nabbed by the coppers again, ROFL. Hope this works now!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Well of course they do! They're probably :party-smiley-048::party-smiley-048: in the aisles trying to get glimpses of all of us boutique babe :curlers::curlers::curlers: beauties!

I think theya re having withdrawals because I have not made it to the shop yet this thursday, and they keep calling me to see when I will be there lol!

I'm going to go get ready, and pack my stitching bag. You girls can find some great new stuff while I'm gone. Just throw mine in my basket. I'll check back in a few.

We :monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance: gotcha covered Joyce! Check back in if you can!

No Froggie, wait until the new stuff comes out, and then remember only ONE per cart!!!

:bouncing-frog: <-------little darlin' forgets sometimes! :winking_baby:

Hey Joyce! :daisy::banana::banana::daisy:

I will hold your cart for you OK???? LOL! ^_^ I bet you will just LOVE :wub: what will be in your cart today...I have a feeling that it will knock all our socks off!!!! :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Talk to you later! Have a fantastic day! :happy039:

I think theya re having withdrawals because I have not made it to the shop yet this thursday, and they keep calling me to see when I will be there lol!

Awwwwww that's so sweet!

Hahahahahaha I'm sure the emoticon police aren't gonna let me add any to your post!!! So glad you're feeling better!!!

But Hey GF my son's wedding is next month!!! Oh the wedding I went to? :rofl: Silly me! It was super! I have a confession to make. I didn't take my camera to the wedding. :jawdrop: I know I know! But I have tennis elbow in my left arm and would have had to use my "big" lens. Besides that, there was a little girl in front of us who didn't stop moving and she was always in the way! :D. She was cute though, but very spoiled!

LOL! I did go a TAD overboard with the emoticons...it took me awhile to post that message...the police got me several times as well before I finally deleted a few of my emoticons. LOL! WHAT? No pics....I understand...I will wait until your sons wedding! LOL!! LOL!

I was asked yesterday to be the official photographer at a wedding yesterday myself. :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate: It will be sooooo fun! I started making an album already for the pictures that I will take next month....LOL!

Good Morning BB's!

Rosemary, am so glad that you explained that it was not your son's wedding - I was trying to figure out why you sounded so ho-hum about 'going to a wedding this weekend"! I am old and confuse easily! :hit-head-with-hammer:

Good to see you all this am. Anyone else's allergies making it tough to look at the computer screen for any length of time?

LOL! I did go a TAD overboard with the emoticons...it took me awhile to post that message...the police got me several times as well before I finally deleted a few of my emoticons. LOL! WHAT? No pics....I understand...I will wait until your sons wedding! LOL!! LOL!

I was asked yesterday to be the official photographer at a wedding yesterday myself. :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate: It will be sooooo fun! I started making an album already for the pictures that I will take next month....LOL!

Oh Melissa, I'm so excited for you!!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate: WTG GF!!! YIKES, I'd be scared to be the official photographer! But thrilled at the same time. I just don't know enough about lighting and posing. I'll just let the pro's like you do that and I'll shoot from the sidelines ;) don'tcha know!!!

Hey I've got almond bars that I made yesterday!!! Is it to early for sugar? Or should I put them out already? Guess I'd better go take a photo or two ;):rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So I can share them with you all!

Good Morning BB's!

Rosemary, am so glad that you explained that it was not your son's wedding - I was trying to figure out why you sounded so ho-hum about 'going to a wedding this weekend"! I am old and confuse easily! :hit-head-with-hammer:

Good to see you all this am. Anyone else's allergies making it tough to look at the computer screen for any length of time?

Hahahaha NOPE my son's is at the end of SEPT. Dh and I went to a friends daughter's wedding. It was really fun. Not your typical quiet reserved wedding. They walked, or should I say :party-smiley-048::dancingstickman: out to I'm walking on SUNSHINE! Super fun! Very laid back and fun message by the pastor/father of the groom! :having-a-party:

My allergies are acting up worse with all of this rain. But I'm seeing the screen okay. Sorry you're having problems with it :mellow:

I want one!!!!! P L E A S E !!!!!

Not to early for sugar AT ALL!!! I am working on my second cup of coffee and that bar will be perfect....I have my FB page open...can you send it digitally to me???? LOL!!!!

You should open up a bakery store!!! All that wonderful goodness you make....I bet others would buy your stuff and make you all very rich with your good cookin'!! :worship:

Good Morning BB's!

Yes, mine are driving me crazy (crazier?) I usually don't have them until fall, but they kicked in early this year. All the rain, I think.

I want one!!!!! P L E A S E !!!!!

Not to early for sugar AT ALL!!! I am working on my second cup of coffee and that bar will be perfect....I have my FB page open...can you send it digitally to me???? LOL!!!!

You should open up a bakery store!!! All that wonderful goodness you make....I bet others would buy your stuff and make you all very rich with your good cookin'!! :worship:

A bakery; what a good idea. I would like to be one of your customers.

Archived