Hey, You Know What Tomorrow Is?

I want one!!!!! P L E A S E !!!!!

Not to early for sugar AT ALL!!! I am working on my second cup of coffee and that bar will be perfect....I have my FB page open...can you send it digitally to me???? LOL!!!!

You should open up a bakery store!!! All that wonderful goodness you make....I bet others would buy your stuff and make you all very rich with your good cookin'!! :worship:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well, ya'll don't know for sure, 'cause you can only SEE it on SG!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd better go get a shot. BRB

:waving-hi: Vaughnde!!! Good Morning! :happy-sun: 's shinin' but you're sure up early!

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:waving-hi::breakdance::breakdance: HEY its Debi!!!! :breakdance::breakdance::waving-hi:

HI DEBI!!! :happy-sun:

:gathering: We are holding monkey and your cart for you.....still waiting on the good stuff to appear on the shelves!

I have already been arrested a couple times this morning by the emoticon police talking to Rosemary!!! LOL

She had to fly in :superhero: and save me from them! LOL

Want a cup of joe and a almond bar from Rosemary to get you started while we wait in line for the doors to open? :going-crazy:

:monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance:

Good morning Boutique Babes! I'm up and on my first cup of coffee! Laptop is packed up for Mom to get later this morning and I discovered that the laptop with the unsecured wifi was a heck of a lot faster than my Clearw're broadband. heck with Wifi I could get up to 500kb per second on downloads...on my broadband its maybe 101kb per second...sheesh!

I'll be in and out. Right now its cool, later it'll be another HOT day. Gonna pack up the library and finish up the kitchen packing. Getting down under the wire and yes I will put in some scrapping today. I gotta. Too far behind for my peace of mind!

Got Tons of Scanning to catch back up on this weekend. I can't believe it lost it all. This time I'll make sure I have copies in the EHD!

Hey Joyce! :daisy::banana::banana::daisy:

I will hold your cart for you OK???? LOL! ^_^ I bet you will just LOVE :wub: what will be in your cart today...I have a feeling that it will knock all our socks off!!!! :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Talk to you later! Have a fantastic day! :happy039:

Thanks, Melissa. I'll actually be leaving in about 20 minutes; you're not completely rid of me yet. I doubt that I'll be able to get back on at my sister's, but I'll see. The other gals in the group don't understand my addiction to SG, and they frown at me when I talk about it. I'll be with you in spirit anyway.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Im having like my 5th krispy kreme, Im on a permanent sugar and caffine rush!!!!! Never too early or too late.

Good morning Boutique Babes! I'm up and on my first cup of coffee! Laptop is packed up for Mom to get later this morning and I discovered that the laptop with the unsecured wifi was a heck of a lot faster than my Clearw're broadband. heck with Wifi I could get up to 500kb per second on downloads...on my broadband its maybe 101kb per second...sheesh!

I'll be in and out. Right now its cool, later it'll be another HOT day. Gonna pack up the library and finish up the kitchen packing. Getting down under the wire and yes I will put in some scrapping today. I gotta. Too far behind for my peace of mind!

Got Tons of Scanning to catch back up on this weekend. I can't believe it lost it all. This time I'll make sure I have copies in the EHD!

Good morning. Ugh, scanning. I still have a ton of it. Almost all photos though, pretty much finished with the slides. I did fine one of me from the 60's with BIG hair. It's a hoot.

Im having like my 5th krispy kreme, Im on a permanent sugar and caffine rush!!!!! Never too early or too late.

Jess, you just gave me a good idea. I think I'll stop at Starbucks on my way to my Sister's. Doesn't that sound good?

Good morning. Ugh, scanning. I still have a ton of it. Almost all photos though, pretty much finished with the slides. I did fine one of me from the 60's with BIG hair. It's a hoot.

Hahaha Joyce, can't wait to see it. You'll have to make it into a greeting card, you know with a fun saying like hair can never be too blond or too big ;):rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hahaha Joyce, can't wait to see it. You'll have to make it into a greeting card, you know with a fun saying like hair can never be too blond or too big ;):rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wasn't blond when that one was made, but I think I have one around here somewhere from my blonde period. That was about the same time. See you gals later.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Jess, you just gave me a good idea. I think I'll stop at Starbucks on my way to my Sister's. Doesn't that sound good?

Pick up an extra caramel capp with lots of whipped cream and chocolate sauce for me. Ill be here when you get back....Ill even drink it cold LOL

Okay ladies, I only put one on this cute little dish, :rolleyes: but there are plenty more where this one came from! :happy039::happy039::happy039:

You're gonna all be doing :situps::situps: and :exercisebike::exercisebike::exercisebike: like crazy after eating these!!!

And stay off the :scale: for a few days. Hmmmmm can you say butter? and sugar???

I put pink sprinkles on here today for Ro! ;) Know how she likes her pink!!!

With all this talk of Starbucks and a Carmel Macchiatto...you did say that didnt you?

I think I need to leave my computer for a bit to go get a bite to drink....LOL :hit-head-with-hammer:

Hahahaha take an almond bar with you Melissa,

can't have you going all that way to the coffee pot hungry!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:circle: Ok lets all gather in a huddle right now....come on ladies... you can bring your food and drinks...

:worthy::worthy::worthy: Lets call the monkeys out this morning ok....ready???? :worthy::worthy:

We are so ready to ohhhhhh and aweeeeeeeeee over the new scrapping goodies and to give the designers big hugs, will you all take any bribes this morning? :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Oh my goodness. lol

Y'all are SUCH morning people!!! So bubbly and full of life!

I am so NOT a morning person! You should have seen me this morning. The alarm went off. As I tried to turn it off, I knocked it down off the other side of the bedside table. Had to stumble my way reaching over the edge to get it. It's barking/buzzing (irritating lol) me the whole time. Finally got it turned off and back on the table. Then I head around the bed and stumble over the big box fan we have on the floor. (I like the noise of a fan...DH likes the breeze. We do have a ceiling fan, but it's too quiet. lol)

It doesn't help that twice last night, my boys came in the room and woke me up due to a bad dream or something.

Okay. I guess I'm up and at it...but dragging.

Looking forward to what's new in the boutique today.

:)

Okay ladies, I only put one on this cute little dish, :rolleyes: but there are plenty more where this one came from! :happy039::happy039::happy039:

You're gonna all be doing :situps::situps: and :exercisebike::exercisebike::exercisebike: like crazy after eating these!!!

And stay off the :scale: for a few days. Hmmmmm can you say butter? and sugar???

I put pink sprinkles on here today for Ro! ;) Know how she likes her pink!!!

YUMMO! That was delicious! Thank you Rosemary....

Oh my goodness. lol

Y'all are SUCH morning people!!! So bubbly and full of life!

I am so NOT a morning person! You should have seen me this morning. The alarm went off. As I tried to turn it off, I knocked it down off the other side of the bedside table. Had to stumble my way reaching over the edge to get it. It's barking/buzzing (irritating lol) me the whole time. Finally got it turned off and back on the table. Then I head around the bed and stumble over the big box fan we have on the floor. (I like the noise of a fan...DH likes the breeze. We do have a ceiling fan, but it's too quiet. lol)

It doesn't help that twice last night, my boys came in the room and woke me up due to a bad dream or something.

Okay. I guess I'm up and at it...but dragging.

Looking forward to what's new in the boutique today.

:)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It's not that we're :happy-sun: people, it's just that it's THURSDAY and it's roumored that there might be a designer or two on the way!!! :D Along with their amazing designs, how can we stay in :going-to-sleep: snoozing!!! :dancingchicken::dancingchicken::dancingchicken: Those chickens got nothin' on us! :dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin: Come on. Get your blood pumping! We'll work off those calories this morning in no time at all!!! :clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty:

LOL Rose! You sure like us to keep our carbs don't ya???? I think some of us will have to work that off like Charlene and Me LOL!

Just got an email from dad...Its official. I won't be at the Heritage crop chat tonight...I'll be at the Ham Radio Ice Cream Social with Dad, Mom, Layna, and Mike! YUMMO!

WOW! that looks like such fun! I can see using all those templates to teach my dd about the world!

Oh MY GOODNESS Brandy!!! Do you know I'm scrapping my Mediterranean trip!!! Woooooo Hooooooo! Gotta have those soon! I just bought out the store for wedding collections. Don't think I left one on the shelves! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Of course I HAD to have that beautiful Nuptials collection don'tcha know! ;)

<----------------Yawns. . .COFFEE PLEASE !!!!!

First let me tell Carol. . .I'm PMing ya back this morning. . .How sweet of you to ask about "snickers". . .yes she is VERY ILL(Vet is not sure if she will make it BUT we pray), BUT my thoughts are with YOU MY DEAR FRIEND!!!!! It's one of the TOUGHEST things in life to LOSE A BFF. . .Please know how sorry we ALL are, & that we are ALL there HUGGING YOU!!!!!!!bighug.gifbighug.gifbighug.gif to OUR DEAR FRIEND !!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Karen! :banana::banana::banana:

I have your cart with a new SS emb. template already in it this morning from Brandy M. Looks like such fun to use! Hope that it is ok that I placed one in your cart for you.

If you are hungry or thirsty, me and Rosemary have the goodies for you this morning!

Looks like the doors are starting to open up in the boutique!!! Gotta run! :runningdog:

Archived