Hey, You Know What Tomorrow Is?

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<----------------Yawns. . .COFFEE PLEASE !!!!!

First let me tell Carol. . .I'm PMing ya back this morning. . .How sweet of you to ask about "snickers". . .yes she is VERY ILL(Vet is not sure if she will make it BUT we pray), BUT my thoughts are with YOU MY DEAR FRIEND!!!!! It's one of the TOUGHEST things in life to LOSE A BFF. . .Please know how sorry we ALL are, & that we are ALL there HUGGING YOU!!!!!!!bighug.gifbighug.gifbighug.gif to OUR DEAR FRIEND !!!!!!!!!

HUGS and prayers coming from me as well. Praying for strength during this time.

It's coffee I need, please!

Here ya go Karen, an espresso to go. Like the red cup? That'll wake ya! :winking_baby:

Hey Now Rosemary!!!! If you are going to pass out that type of coffee....well I want one of those too. Mine is just plain ole coffee...I want a cup of the good stuff too.... :disappearing-smilie:

Sorry. . . .(Snicker emerg. here had to go for a moment). . . .But with a few sips of Coffee & a WHOLE latta SUGAR (thanks ladies guess I'll have to situps.gif cause after all the THURSDAY SWEETS it's really hard to look at the scale.gif ) . . . .just let me say this one thing. . . . .

LET THE SHOPP"N BEGIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going-crazy.gif

A BIG GOOD MORNING BABES !!!!!!

runningdog.gif TO CHECK OUT the GOODIES. . . .(or PRETTIES as I love to call them !!!!)

It's coffee I need, please!

Here ya go Karen, an espresso to go. Like the red cup? That'll wake ya! :winking_baby:

Perfect Rosemary, exactly what I need!! You can make my coffee anytime!

Did you see the brush set too?

Art and Soul Too Cool!!!

Syndee my oldest son is an English major with an emphasis on writing! Well he graduated last May and is looking for a job at a publishing company, he had an interview yesterday. Pray for him everybody!!! It's in the town right next to where he and his fiance will live when they are married!!! :D

OMGosh SYDNEE !!!!!

These are AMAZING !!!!jawdrop.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif (my ans to a STANDING O)

Yicks the hubbs needs me. . . .DOESN'T HE KNOW IT's THURSDAY?????????????????

Quick sofa.gif don't tell him WHERE I AM K?????????????????

Oh SYNDEE!!!! :D:breakdance: Spinning over the amazing collection, just had a closer look at that learning curves collection and I love all the embellishments, they are so cool!!! and embossing tools this morning!!! Wooo Hoooo!!! Oh and that PEN SET!!!! Gotta have it!!!

Ohhhh Look at the new SS tools Embossed!!! SWEET!!!

These are in my cart FOR SURE. . .Need them to go with Clementine Collection & the mini. . . .(yepper bought them both when they came out) !!!

And Syndee did you go to bed last night??? You are SO EARLY today !!!!!!!!!!!

Archived