Hey, You Know What Tomorrow Is?

Hey Syndee!!!

I just had a digital scrapbooking idea jump into my skull!!!!!

Looking at your pretty profile I saw Pixel Geek on your line below your pic....what about doing some wordart about digital scrapbooking?

Digi rules!

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well babes I will try and be around today, but as we still are getting torrential downpours I have a basement full of water....

So I will be spending my day cleaning THAT up.

Yell REALLY loud if anymore awesome new stuff pops up so I can run and check it out. LOL

Ohhhhh I would love to have a KK doughnut!!! I havent had one of those in a couple years now...there is even a store down the street from me....whats wrong with me I know!

Ohhhhh I am still wishing to go to convention....I bet those digital goodies V is working on right now are just WONDERFUL!

to be a fly on the wall.....

Me three, I would LOVE a Krispy Kreme doughnut right now and a cheeseburger! lol :) I have been being such a good girl for the past three months and haven't strayed from my diet - I think it's getting to me! lol

I am actually eating one of the special K bars right now pretending it is an almond bar from Rosemary with icing from the krispy kreme smeared all over it....LOL

drinking plain coffee with nothing in it...but a cheeseburger....hummmmmmmm....I think I could go for one of those as well...that sounds pretty yummy as well! BTW...has anyone told you yet this morning how awesome you are? Really? well....YOU ARE AWESOME...once again today!

LOL

:i-love-it::blush:

Guest JessicaLeigh

Ohhhhh I would love to have a KK doughnut!!! I havent had one of those in a couple years now...there is even a store down the street from me....whats wrong with me I know!

Ohhhhh I am still wishing to go to convention....I bet those digital goodies V is working on right now are just WONDERFUL!

Me three, I would LOVE a Krispy Kreme doughnut right now and a cheeseburger! lol :) I have been being such a good girl for the past three months and haven't strayed from my diet - I think it's getting to me! lol

<-----passing a homemade cheeseburger to Syndee, with a side plate of all the fixin's and a KK for dessert!

A KK right down the street from you?! That must be heaven--especially for my bf who loves KK donuts almost more than me :)

Congrats for sticking to your diet! Maybe you can have a little bit of each thing you want just to satisfy the craving?

I'm busy w/Kaboodle. Can't buy right now b/c I have to save up for baby stuff. Maybe I'll treat myself to just 1 or 2 little things? [Here is where one of you can start enabling me :happy038: ]

Hey Syndee!!!

Looking at your pretty profile I saw Pixel Geek on your line below your pic....what about doing some wordart about digital scrapbooking?

Digi rules!

Lol :) How did you know I was trying to dodge nap time - at this rate I will never get outta here! lol :)

That's a great idea - I know we have some word art in the Scrap Girls Anniversary Collection.

My link1 Scrap Girls Anniversary Collection

Ashleigh!!!! Enable YOU?!!! Dont you know that we cant enable you because you need it to begin with right? right? RIGHT? LOL

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I have a sister in law that I cannot take shopping with me because she is a sales rep. Yep...she can talk me (our whole fam) into ANYTHING! She is the biggest enabler I have ever seen...well...besides SG that is LOL! :hit-head-with-hammer:

thinking about those krispy soft sweet smelling donuts right now..they are calling my name...

Well babes I will try and be around today, but as we still are getting torrential downpours I have a basement full of water....

Yell REALLY loud if anymore awesome new stuff pops up so I can run and check it out. LOL

Awwww man Michelle I am so sorry! Thats a big BUMMER!

Hey Syndee!!!

Digi rules!

Lol :) How did you know I was trying to dodge nap time - at this rate I will never get outta here! lol :)

That's a great idea - I know we have some word art in the Scrap Girls Anniversary Collection.

Ohhhhh I didnt know those were in that collection!!! I have to buy it now tooo!!!! How did I miss that collection? Was I asleep again? BTW....your never leaving us...HAW HWA HAW! HEE HEE HEE.. <Insert evil grin here>

;)

YIKES Michelle. You didn't even have time to enjoy the mocha I made you this morning! Sorry about your rain problems. Take photos so you can scrap it later ;) I'll keep the coffee pot on for ya!

Me three, I would LOVE a Krispy Kreme doughnut right now and a cheeseburger! lol smile.gif I have been being such a good girl for the past three months and haven't strayed from my diet - I think it's getting to me! lol

jawdrop.gifWHAT ?????? You don't need NO STINK'N DIET !!!!!!!!

Hey Syndee!!!

Digi rules!

Ohhhhh I didnt know those were in that collection!!! I have to buy it now tooo!!!! How did I miss that collection? Was I asleep again? BTW....your never leaving us...HAW HWA HAW! HEE HEE HEE.. <Insert evil grin here>

;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You are just full of mischief this morning aren't you :happy038: LOVE IT!!!

:newangel: <----------Melissa!!! Watch closely ;)

Me three, I would LOVE a Krispy Kreme doughnut right now and a cheeseburger! lol smile.gif I have been being such a good girl for the past three months and haven't strayed from my diet - I think it's getting to me! lol

jawdrop.gifWHAT ?????? You don't need NO STINK'N DIET !!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha Debi's back!!! WB BFFFFFFFF!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

<------------says. . . ."Monkey QUICK grab the buckets mop & hip wadders, Michelle NEEDS HELP & were going in". . . .Rosemary do you need Froggie to bouncing-frog.gif on over & pick up MORE coffee??? Don't know how long Michelle may need help. . . . .

Hi there ladies. I'm on my sister's computer, and I hate her mouse, but just wanted to drop in and say hi. I saw the new stuff and love it. Have to have that Art and Soul. Did you put it in my cart for me?

We sure did, but you'd better check 'cause the :monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance: s are going crazy this morning at all of Syndee's wonderful new Pretties!!! Something else might have jumped in there with it :disappearing-smilie:

Hi there ladies. I'm on my sister's computer, and I hate her mouse, but just wanted to drop in and say hi. I saw the new stuff and love it. Have to have that Art and Soul. Did you put it in my cart for me?

janet !!!!! So glad your here !!! Join in cause THURSDAYS are the BEST !!!!!!disappearing-smilie.gif

<------------says. . . ."Monkey QUICK grab the buckets mop & hip wadders, Michelle NEEDS HELP & were going in". . . .Rosemary do you need Friggie to bouncing-frog.gif on over & pick up MORE coffee??? Don't know how long Michelle may need help. . . . .

Hold on to your waders :monkeydance::monkeydance: 's, Debi's going in. . . . got the coffee right here!!!

<----------take some almond bars too, 'cause they're gonna need nourishment. I'm sure I have a hot dish to pass to you as well. Michelle LOVES Minnesota HOT DISH!!! Don'tcha know ;)

Ashleigh!!!! Enable YOU?!!! Dont you know that we cant enable you because you need it to begin with right? right? RIGHT? LOL

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I have a sister in law that I cannot take shopping with me because she is a sales rep. Yep...she can talk me (our whole fam) into ANYTHING! She is the biggest enabler I have ever seen...well...besides SG that is LOL! :hit-head-with-hammer:

thinking about those krispy soft sweet smelling donuts right now..they are calling my name...

You know I think you're right--it's not enabling if it's a necessity and not a silly little want. Now...I have to choose very very wisely but it's hard to use discretion when there are so many wonderful goodies in the boutique!

Okay..making lunch now! It's so hard to leave you all.

<---drags self away from the computer

We sure did, but you'd better check 'cause the monkeydance.gifmonkeydance.gifmonkeydance.gif s are going crazy this morning at all of Syndee's wonderful new Pretties!!! Something else might have jumped in there with it disappearing-smilie.gif

Rosemary HOPE Janet doesn't mind but I threw in ALL SYNDEE's NEW ITEMS cause a SG gal can't have enough TREASURES !!!!!

Can't wait to get my hands on her styles & NEW COLLECTION !!!!!! Love ya Syndee !!!!

<-------------REALLY LOVE THE NEW PICTURE Syndee !!!!!

janet !!!!! So glad your here !!! Join in cause THURSDAYS are the BEST !!!!!!disappearing-smilie.gif

Actually, it's me, not Jan. I forgot to sign in in my own name. I miss you girls, but I am having fun with my friends.

Archived