Hey, You Know What Tomorrow Is?

Rosemary, that is not fair...i am eating boring ole soup right now trying to behave and wait just passed under my nose...but a monster cookie! YUMMY!

Do you have any milk and cookies for me left? I am throwing out this soup!!!!

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the lanterns are lovely - now how could I come up with a layout idea for them and the Tikes brushes? If I have a layout to do, I can justify getting it all, right? :rofl:

Love the lanterns ... just look at the photo I took in China Town (philly) a few weeks ago! Just gonna have to get me those lanterns, Thao! Love them!

the lanterns are lovely - now how could I come up with a layout idea for them and the Tikes brushes? If I have a layout to do, I can justify getting it all, right? rofl.gif

Have to have those lanterns. Did you girls put them in my cart?

YES MAM !!!!!

Ohhh Look what Thao created. Beautiful

Asian Lanterns

hmmm couldn't get it to link at first. Went back in and it worked fine!

Kimmy meant to say more about your wonderful brushes and paper but the buzzer went off on my cookies :D. They are fantastic!!! (;) tHE BRUSHES not the cookies, I mean :rofl: )

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Awwww...I'm feeling the love, Rosemary! :wub: ... but, some cookies might make me feel it even more. :giggle_bear:

:winking_baby: You got it girl!!! Still on the pan. Hot and yummy!!!

mermemwereerrrrr....thank mmmmrrerwr ... you!

Rosemary you are a girl after my own heart w/ those cookies! Thanks for the LO idea. I'll work on that for sure.

Vaughnde, I didnt know you were moving. Packing can be such hard work. You always end up realizing you have way too much stuff LOL

I think it's nap time for me soon. Cant make it through the day anymore w/out one.

I forgot to tell you all about the storm we had last night. we are surronded by bad storms this morning as well.

But last night we had lightning so bad it struck a couple trees next to house. It was scary. Me and my dd were sitting on the couch and there is a window right behind our head. the force of the strike shook the house and window and pushed both of us OFF the couch. It was scary. Me and Elizabeth were laying on the floor thinking a bomb went off.

I guess I have to wait until next week to see signs on whether or not the tree is going to die completely or not

Ohhh Look what Thao created. Beautiful

Asian Lanterns

hmmm couldn't get it to link at first. Went back in and it worked fine!

Kimmy meant to say more about your wonderful brushes and paper but the buzzer went off on my cookies :D. They are fantastic!!! (;) tHE BRUSHES not the cookies, I mean :rofl: )

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Awwww...I'm feeling the love, Rosemary! :wub: ... but, some cookies might make me feel it even more. :giggle_bear:

:winking_baby: You got it girl!!! Still on the pan. Hot and yummy!!!

mermemwereerrrrr....thank mmmmrrerwr ... you!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::oops: there goes that buzzer again!!!

Rosemary, that is not fair...i am eating boring ole soup right now trying to behave and wait just passed under my nose...but a monster cookie! YUMMY!

<-----------hides behind Missy's NEW BEAUTIFUL siggie & then jumps out (making her drop her soup, now she HAS TO EAT COOKIES) then Screams "TAG UR IT". . .. .giggle_bear.gif (but was well worth it CAUSE THE COOLIES ARE AWESOME)

I forgot to tell you all about the storm we had last night. we are surronded by bad storms this morning as well.

But last night we had lightning so bad it struck a couple trees next to house. It was scary. Me and my dd were sitting on the couch and there is a window right behind our head. the force of the strike shook the house and window and pushed both of us OFF the couch. It was scary. Me and Elizabeth were laying on the floor thinking a bomb went off.

I guess I have to wait until next week to see signs on whether or not the tree is going to die completely or not

Wow that's scary!!! YIKES. Glad you're okay!

the lanterns are lovely - now how could I come up with a layout idea for them and the Tikes brushes? If I have a layout to do, I can justify getting it all, right? rofl.gif

Love the lanterns ... just look at the photo I took in China Town (philly) a few weeks ago! Just gonna have to get me those lanterns, Thao! Love them!

Kimmy BEAUTIFUL SHOT !!!! WOW you take pictures like Rosemary !!!!! JUST BEAUTIFUL !!!!

Hi Blesha. . . .Did you see ALL THE WONDERFUL NEW PRODUCTS ?????

Oh yes, I sure did.

Tonight our normal Internet connection broke down. The landline phone too. It's the landline phone company who runs the central that the Internet connection goes through. The problem is estimated to be fixed by tomorrow at 2 PM our time.

Now we are on through the free (and much slower) connection we have through the cable that we get TV signals through. The co-ownership we live in decided that everbody were getting digital decoder and a slow DSL connection included in the monthly fee we pay into the co-ownership. That is a lot, because there are more than 800 apartments here!

<-----------hides behind Missy's NEW BEAUTIFUL siggie & then jumps out (making her drop her soup, now she HAS TO EAT COOKIES) then Screams "TAG UR IT". . .. .giggle_bear.gif (but was well worth it CAUSE THE COOLIES ARE AWESOME)

Ohhh Missy, somehow I missed your message, ;) Thanks Debi, but Debi took care of the soup for ya. Have a cookie or two . . . awww who's counting :rofl:

<----------passes a platefull. Debi's got the milk, . . . 'er. . . cow ;)

Debi--------------->what are coolies? LOL

oops.gifgrr.gif wish I could TYPE !!!!!!! (just thought this little dude has been out in a long time). . . .HEY didn't I take care of the SOUP for you???? So maybe you could over look the spelling. . . . .rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

TY! It was nerve racking. it hit when it was dark and we couldnt see anything. It was so close. You know when something happens and your neck hairs stand on end...that happend to us. Our hairs were standing straight up.

It was scary the storm felt like it lasted a lifetime.

I got the Lightroom Trial from Adobe. It is very fun to use...easy to...you all should download the trials you wont regret it!

Debi, Did you see my post? Do you know David and Denise Lindow? They live on Ireland Road. His mom is one of my stitching buddies.

OMG MY IRELAND ROAD????? That one. . . .(points across the street sorta). . . .disappearing-smilie.gif

nope sorry. . .BUT WHAT A SMALL WORLD !!!!!!!

TY! It was nerve racking. it hit when it was dark and we couldnt see anything. It was so close. You know when something happens and your neck hairs stand on end...that happend to us. Our hairs were standing straight up.

It was scary the storm felt like it lasted a lifetime.

I got the Lightroom Trial from Adobe. It is very fun to use...easy to...you all should download the trials you wont regret it!

WOW Missy you are BRAVE to try new things !!!!!!!!

Debi--------------->what are coolies? LOL

oops.gifgrr.gif wish I could TYPE !!!!!!! (just thought this little dude has been out in a long time). . . .HEY didn't I take care of the SOUP for you???? So maybe you could over look the spelling. . . . .rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

I sure can my GF! LOL! That cookie was so great!!!!! I am really going to get something good tonight I am starved!!!

Debi, Did you see my post? Do you know David and Denise Lindow? They live on Ireland Road. His mom is one of my stitching buddies.

OMG MY IRELAND ROAD????? That one. . . .(puts across the street sorta). . . .disappearing-smilie.gif

They live at 5825, his Mom says "they're the ones with all the kids".

Archived