Hey, You Know What Tomorrow Is?

9 more posts....

Come on GF !!!! You can do it !!!!!!

I DID IT! THIS IS MY 2500 POST!!! YAY! I did it! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

SWEET!!! :clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty: You did it in the boutique!!! :rofl: How appropriate!!! WTG :toot::toot:

go up to your avatar top right and click on my profile and edit my profile I think. It's in there somewhere!

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<----Where do I go now so i can type in some words under my profile pic?

Missy it's in your "profile" area. . . .And if I can figure it out I KNOW YOU CAN !!!!!disappearing-smilie.gif

<--------------can't wait to see your NEW TITLE !!!!!!!!!

See I changed mine. . . . . ..

<----Where do I go now so i can type in some words under my profile pic?

Missy it's in your "profile" area. . . .And if I can figure it out I KNOW YOU CAN !!!!!disappearing-smilie.gif

<--------------can't wait to see your NEW TITLE !!!!!!!!!

See I changed mine. . . . . ..

I love yours!!! Now...I need something unique and original as well!!

<------backing away slowly from Debi......

Running for the sofa.gifwhew.gif

I didnt do it.......i am a littleangel.gif

------------>newangel.gif Rosemary made me do it.....LOL

mikec.gifmikec.gifmikec.gif

dunno.gifdunno.gifdunno.gif

What'cher talkin' 'bout Missy!!! rofl.gif LOVE the title!!!

mikec.gifmikec.gifmikec.gifmikec.gif

mikec.gifmikec.gifmikec.gifmikec.gif

<---------------dito.gif LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle HOW'S IT GOING ???? All cleaned up yet???? Poor gal. . .Wish it never happened !!!!!!monstercry.gif

Nope....

I had to take a break to get coffee, cat food and advil LOL.

Then I had to make lunch for the boys.

and soon I get to co-host a chat.

THEN I can finish the stupid water.

Good thing we have a shopvac

TY LADIES! You had a hand in it!!!! 2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

Who, us. . . Are ya sayin' we're conversation.gif 'er somethin'? rofl.gif

Just go see the top three poster's today rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif And we haven't even been to the chat yet today!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif LOL:

I never looked. . .till now. . . .rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif yepper we are superhero.gif chatters aren't we !!!!!!!jawdrop.gif . . .who said that???????

you both are sweeties!!! Im packing my bags ladies. It was fun but I am calling it quit for the day. Off to eat some real food and to pick up the little one from school. bye ya'll

bye Melissa, thanks for playing! If you can, make it back for part of the chat ;)

waving-hi.gif Anna !!!! I SEE YOU . . . . . . . .

Hi! I'm here! You ladies are incredible! It seems like by the time I finished reading one page, you had added two more! I'm just procrastinating...don't have time to do any real work before picking up my daughter, so I'm hanging out here! Don't have anything new to add this week (but wait till next week!!! :D)

I want cookies!!! :)

Ohhh Look what Thao created. Beautiful

Asian Lanterns

hmmm couldn't get it to link at first. Went back in and it worked fine!

Kimmy meant to say more about your wonderful brushes and paper but the buzzer went off on my cookies biggrin.gif. They are fantastic!!!

2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

WOW Thao these ROCK !!!! Just had a thought??? !!!! I'm looking for HOT AIR BALLOON stuff, Thao's one lantern reminded me of that. . . .Thao any chance you could "tweeK" one INTO A HOT AIR BALLOON ?????? :dunno: . . . .Just justthinkingabout%20it.gif about it. . . . . .

Hot Air Balloons is a great idea, Debi! I added it to my "ideas" list. :) Thank you!

the lanterns are lovely - now how could I come up with a layout idea for them and the Tikes brushes? If I have a layout to do, I can justify getting it all, right? :rofl:

Love the lanterns ... just look at the photo I took in China Town (philly) a few weeks ago! Just gonna have to get me those lanterns, Thao! Love them!

Awesome picture, Kim! I can't wait to see what you'll do with it! :)

I'm loving Amanda S's So Basically kit. Can't wait to scrap with that. So many awesome new products in the boutique.

<----------passes Thao cookies :D. Love the lanterns, can't wait to start scrapping my Japan photos, but it will be a little while :D. Those are definately a must when I do! They are so pretty and your layout was fantastic using them. Now I want one of everything you used on your layout!

Archived