Hey, You Know What Tomorrow Is?

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, 14 pages by the time I got here today.

Didn't have time to read the boards this AM, so now there are lots of new goodies to drool over.

Carol and Debi, so sorry to hear about your kitties. Will hold good, no great thoughts for them (and you)

hugs,

Man, 14 pages by the time I got here today.

Didn't have time to read the boards this AM, so now there are lots of new goodies to drool over.

Carol and Debi, so sorry to hear about your kitties. Will hold good, no great thoughts for them (and you)

hugs,

Thanks so much Gayle. . .Please pray for Carol !!!!!! My heart goes out to her today. . .

Ladies the weather is getting really bad here. . .Several reported tornados (not here) western Ohio & headed this way so if I can't stay & play. . .Please know I'll be wondering WHAT ELSE NEW CAME IN. . .Besides my cart wheels a flat from the weight of today's purchases. . .disappearing-smilie.gif . . . .Just adding . . .add all new stuff to my cart please. . . . . .

Praying you are Staying Safe Debi!

Back...and breathless. Ended up only doing half an hour of books, taking a shower then sending something off to Jess and going to Saving Grace for boxes. (across the street) in 90 degree heat! Soaking wet already! Taking a break and drinking lots of water before I need to go back to packing some more before I go out for a well deserved rest tonight to enjoy with the family!

Praying you are Staying Safe Debi!

Back...and breathless. Ended up only doing half an hour of books, taking a shower then sending something off to Jess and going to Saving Grace for boxes. (across the street) in 90 degree heat! Soaking wet already! Taking a break and drinking lots of water before I need to go back to packing some more before I go out for a well deserved rest tonight to enjoy with the family!

Wow I'd say you earned it Vaughnde. Have a fun time tonight. Stay cool! :D

Well the storms appear to be over. . .And all is fine. . .Bad for awhile but fine now. . .Thanks for the prayers. . .

I took another stroll thru the Boutique. . .checked the items in my cart. . .Yepper every TREASURE is a KEEPER !!!!!

Can't wait to check them out & bring them home WHERE THEY BELONG !!!!

Excited to play with . . . . So Basically Collection Mini & ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Embossed 6301 & Learning Curve Collection & Knick Knack Frame Embellishments just to mention afew. . . .Believe me there's MORE in there !!!!

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Babes make sure to REST UP for next THURSDAY. . .if you kept up today. . .you may have noticed some of our AWESOME designers hinting at MORE GOODIES NEXT WEEK. . . . . dunno.gif just puting it out there. . . .winking_baby.gif

like to thank the BB for coming out to play today. . .thankyou.gifbighug.gif to you all !!!!

AND DESIGNERS another AWESOME BOUTIQUE WEEK. . . worthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gifbighug.gif to you TOO !!!!!

And to those who couldn't be with us today YOU WERE MISSED !!!!!monstercry.gif

Missy congrats on the NEW TITLE. . . . .

Okay I'm shutting the lights off BUT knowing Rosemary she'll stop by & check . . .

So just incase. . . .

Rosemary. . .TAG UR IT !!!!!!!!!!

PS: NO EMOTICONS were harmed in the making of this posting. . . . .

Just when you think it's safe to shut out the lights, Amanda McGee goes and puts something lovely like this on the shelves!!! :D

New School Collection

Oh look at those cute little hand prints on the bg paper along with tissue paper too! All those bright colors, and numbers and dots and the alphabet! How cute. Love the hand print elements too, and can't miss that little red school house! If your kids need to learn their letters then this collection is the one for you!!! Such a sweet collection!!!

Well the storms appear to be over. . .And all is fine. . .Bad for awhile but fine now. . .Thanks for the prayers. . .

I took another stroll thru the Boutique. . .checked the items in my cart. . .Yepper every TREASURE is a KEEPER !!!!!

Excited to play with . . . . So Basically Collection Mini & ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Embossed 6301 & Learning Curve Collection & Knick Knack Frame Embellishments just to mention afew. . . .Believe me there's MORE in there !!!!

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Babes make sure to REST UP for next THURSDAY. . .if you kept up today. . .you may have noticed some of our AWESOME designers hinting at MORE GOODIES NEXT WEEK. . . . . dunno.gif just puting it out there. . . .winking_baby.gif

like to thank the BB for coming out to play today. . .thankyou.gifbighug.gif to you all !!!!

AND DESIGNERS another AWESOME BOUTIQUE WEEK. . . worthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gifbighug.gif to you TOO !!!!!

Okay I'm shutting the lights off BUT knowing Rosemary she'll stop by & check . . .

So just incase. . . .

Hahaha, I don't dare add another emoticon to this note. ROFL. But I want to SO BAD!!!!!!

Cathy snuck back in here too. She must have seen me turn the lights back on. oops almost used an emotie!!! ROFL. Good think I can type ROFL. Pssstttt Debi, you're it!!!

Just when you think it's safe to shut out the lights, Amanda McGee goes and puts something lovely like this on the shelves!!! biggrin.gif

New School Collection

Oh look at those cute little hand prints on the bg paper along with tissue paper too! All those bright colors, and numbers and dots and the alphabet! How cute. Love the hand print elements too, and can't miss that little red school house! If your kids need to learn their letters then this collection is the one for you!!! Such a sweet collection!!!

Rosemary. . .I KNEW YOU'D BE BACK !!!!giggle_bear.gif Look at all the BLANK UNEMOTICONED this message is . . .For shame for shame. . .giggle_bear.gif again. . . .Do you think if we turn off the lights AGAIN something else as WONDERFUL as this collection (AND IT IS WONDERFUL) will show up. . .Let's try & see okay??????? oops.gif can't Cathy still in there. . .Don't want her to get hurt. . . .sadpanda.gif (me if Cathy got hurt). . . .But I'm going do it as soon as she's done. . .Cathy TAKE YOUR TIME GF. . .And ENJOY the stroll. . . . . .

Oh Debi and Rosemary, thanks for noticing my very very LATE addition. I was sad to have missed out on the Thursday party but I had a wing dinger of a night and morning. Power went out last night when I was trying to finish up! It so made my day that you noticed!! ;) thanks!

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

So just incase. . . .

Hahaha, I don't dare add another emoticon to this note. ROFL. But I want to SO BAD!!!!!!

Cathy snuck back in here too. She must have seen me turn the lights back on. oops almost used an emotie!!! ROFL. Good think I can type ROFL. Pssstttt Debi, you're it!!!

You want to really bad dontcha???????

Just when you think it's safe to shut out the lights, Amanda McGee goes and puts something lovely like this on the shelves!!! biggrin.gif

New School Collection

Rosemary. . .I KNEW YOU'D BE BACK !!!!giggle_bear.gif Look at all the BLANK UNEMOTICONED this message is . . .For shame for shame. . .giggle_bear.gif again. . . .Do you think if we turn off the lights AGAIN something else as WONDERFUL as this collection (AND IT IS WONDERFUL) will show up. . .Let's try & see okay??????? oops.gif can't Cathy still in there. . .Don't want her to get hurt. . . .sadpanda.gif (me if Cathy got hurt). . . .But I'm going do it as soon as she's done. . .Cathy TAKE YOUR TIME GF. . .And ENJOY the stroll. . . . . .

Hahaha now Amanda's here!!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate: Go Amanda!!! :D

Yup, no one here but us nightowls :D

:giggle_bear:

Debi's the emoticon Queen!!! That's all I'm sayin'!!! Don't see Cathy any more. She must have gone to :sleeping:

Hope those :curlers: don't keep her awake all night!!! :newangel:

Oh Debi and Rosemary, thanks for noticing my very very LATE addition. I was sad to have missed out on the Thursday party but I had a wing dinger of a night and morning. Power went out last night when I was trying to finish up! It so made my day that you noticed!! wink.gif thanks!

Amanda. . .so sorry to hear about the power. . .HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS. . .But your collection is wonderful & shows no STRESS at all. . . .giggle_bear.gif . . .You do AWESOME work under pressure. . . . .

Oh Debi and Rosemary, thanks for noticing my very very LATE addition. I was sad to have missed out on the Thursday party but I had a wing dinger of a night and morning. Power went out last night when I was trying to finish up! It so made my day that you noticed!! ;) thanks!

Oh bummer Amanda! Glad you got everything up and running. How could we NOT notice your amazing collection. It's adorable. I'm not usually up this late on Thursdays, :rofl: unless I can't :going-to-sleep: hahaha

but it's Ds's last night with his gf before heading to college on Saturday. She's gotta work tomorrow so . . . I took pity on them and am staying up. :dancing-smilie: <----------oh yeah, who's the cool mom now!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It just seems like yesterday we were using letter cards like the one in your collection for him to learn his ABC's. Sigh. . . .

:clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty:

Lol :) You girls don't miss a thing! You should have seen my inbox - it was crazy with posts from this thread! lol :)

Hahaha. I'm sure, I kept deleting them all day long and would have about 61 in each message. :rofl: So fun!!! Hope we don't drive all you wonderful designers :wacko::hit-head-with-hammer::blink:

I keep thinkin' it would be fabulous if we could subscribe to the what's new in the boutique so we'd know when something new hopped up on the shelf. What do ya think? Of course you wouldn't get all the chatter we girls get up to on Thursdays then. ;):rofl::rofl: :rofl:

Lol smile.gif You girls don't miss a thing! You should have seen my inbox - it was crazy with posts from this thread! lol smile.gif

Syndee YOUR NEW PHOTO IS AWESOME !!!!!

<--------says just think of them as "LOVE letters". . . .disappearing-smilie.gif

Lol smile.gif You girls don't miss a thing! You should have seen my inbox - it was crazy with posts from this thread! lol smile.gif

Syndee YOUR NEW PHOTO IS AWESOME !!!!!

<--------says just think of them as "LOVE letters". . . .disappearing-smilie.gif

Thanks Debi - but it's not a brand new photo. I am waiting until I get my hair done - it's been a long time and it needs colored and cut :)

Oh Debi and Rosemary, thanks for noticing my very very LATE addition. I was sad to have missed out on the Thursday party but I had a wing dinger of a night and morning. Power went out last night when I was trying to finish up! It so made my day that you noticed!! wink.gif thanks!

Oh bummer Amanda! Glad you got everything up and running. How could we NOT notice your amazing collection. It's adorable. I'm not usually up this late on Thursdays, rofl.gif unless I can't going-to-sleep.gif hahaha

but it's Ds's last night with his gf before heading to college on Saturday. She's gotta work tomorrow so . . . I took pity on them and am staying up. dancing-smilie.gif <----------oh yeah, who's the cool mom now!!! rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

It just seems like yesterday we were using letter cards like the one in your collection for him to learn his ABC's. Sigh. . . .

clapping_kitty.gifclapping_kitty.gifclapping_kitty.gif

"Monkey plez note. . . .9 Emoticons. . .yepper I knew she had them in her. . . .rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Lol :) You girls don't miss a thing! You should have seen my inbox - it was crazy with posts from this thread! lol :)

Hahaha. I'm sure, I kept deleting them all day long and would have about 61 in each message. :rofl: So fun!!! Hope we don't drive all you wonderful designers :wacko::hit-head-with-hammer::blink:

I keep thinkin' it would be fabulous if we could subscribe to the what's new in the boutique so we'd know when something new hopped up on the shelf. What do ya think? Of course you wouldn't get all the chatter we girls get up to on Thursdays then. ;):rofl::rofl: :rofl:

I am already crazy so no worries there! lol :)

Oh bummer Amanda! Glad you got everything up and running. How could we NOT notice your amazing collection. It's adorable. I'm not usually up this late on Thursdays, rofl.gif unless I can't going-to-sleep.gif hahaha

but it's Ds's last night with his gf before heading to college on Saturday. She's gotta work tomorrow so . . . I took pity on them and am staying up. dancing-smilie.gif <----------oh yeah, who's the cool mom now!!! rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

clapping_kitty.gifclapping_kitty.gifclapping_kitty.gif

"Monkey plez note. . . .9 Emoticons. . .yepper I knew she had them in her. . . .rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Oh yeah, I learned from the master. . . wonder WHO that could be??? :disappearing-smilie:

:dunno: okay you know it's bad when you know them by heart and don't need to

look them up to click on them :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Archived