Hey, You Know What Tomorrow Is?

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:waving-hi: Hi everybody!!! Just got the first batch of monster cookies in the oven. Ooooo I'll yell when they come out all warm and gooey with chocolate. m&m anyone? :rofl:

Oops these just snuck in...

SS Tykes transports papers

Brush set Tykes Transport 1

And Brush set Tykes Transport 2

Wow! You BBs are fast! I was just putting the finishing touches on the display case.

Kimmy. . . .jawdrop.gif WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!thankyou.gif for more to go with the "liitle tikes I already got !!!!!! Just FOUND the cutest skateboard pixs from when the girls were little !!!!!!!!!!!! Yep did I mention I'm TRYING TO BE GOOD THIS WEEK !!!!!giggle_bear.gif

Hi Girls, might have to reboot, my computer is going so slow right now sad.gif

Lunch sounds yummy Ashleigh! biggrin.gif Debi the cookies are almost ready!!!

<------------waiting with EXCITEMENT for those cookies !!!!!!!!!!!

Kimmy. . . .jawdrop.gif WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!thankyou.gif for more to go with the "liitle tikes I already got !!!!!! Just FOUND the cutest skateboard pixs from when the girls were little !!!!!!!!!!!! Yep did I mention I'm TRYING TO BE GOOD THIS WEEK !!!!!giggle_bear.gif

Oh, I can't wait to see you scrap them. Yeah, I'm trying to be good too ... ain't working! :disappearing-smilie:

Ashleigh made me HUNGRY !!!!!!disappearing-smilie.gif

Shares tuna salad and Wheat Thins w/Debi :) I still have a lot left. In fact, I think I'll have more too. Blaming the overabundant appetite on the little one cooking in there.

Speaking of the little one in the oven, my dd asked me "what is the baby in there doing?" so I say "the baby's cooking in there." A few days later, she comes to me and says "my little sister is cooking hot dogs and fries and cookies in there!" with such authority. I couldn't stop laughing. Gotta love the cute things children say.

Speaking of the little one in the oven, my dd asked me "what is the baby in there doing?" so I say "the baby's cooking in there." A few days later, she comes to me and says "my little sister is cooking hot dogs and fries and cookies in there!" with such authority. I couldn't stop laughing. Gotta love the cute things children say.

That is too cute!!! :winking_baby:

Shares tuna salad and Wheat Thins w/Debi :) I still have a lot left. In fact, I think I'll have more too. Blaming the overabundant appetite on the little one cooking in there.

Oh Ashleigh you've gotta scrap your dd by your tummy with that quote!!! :winking_baby: So Cute!!!

Okay Debi, Here's 1

careful it's hot! Mmmmmmmmmm Jordan just ate one and gave me a bite. YUMMY GOOEY GOODNESS!!!

Got milk??? rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

"Monkey get the cow outta the field, Auntie Rosemary's baking again". . . . . .oops.gif forgot he is still HELPIING his Auntie Michelle. . Guess I'll have to milk'er myself !!!!!!rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

That is too cute!!! winking_baby.gif

dito.gif TOO CUTE !!!!

Okay Debi, Here's 1

careful it's hot! Mmmmmmmmmm Jordan just ate one and gave me a bite. YUMMY GOOEY GOODNESS!!!

"Monkey get the cow outta the field, Auntie Rosemary's baking again". . . . . .oops.gif forgot he is still HELPIING his Auntie Michelle. . Guess I'll have to milk'er myself !!!!!!rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

:rofl: Forgot ya have to go out and round up the :dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow: 's to get milk to go with the cookies. ;) Didja eat it yet? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ashleigh that is too CUTE! Made me laugh too!

Taking a break and eating lunch. Got 2 boxes of Ceramic Breakables packed up. Next is the bookshelves if I can find some smaller boxes. I am NOT packing books in LARGE boxes like the last move....That was a dumb thing to do! Too many sore backs...not gonna do that again!

Marylou...I do NOT like Extract Now. So I prefer my Winzip but thanks for the suggestion anyway :)

Love all the goodies in the boutique. Haven't scrapped yet...been busy packing and now eating :) But don't worry, I'll try and squeeze one in sometime today...prolly when it gets TOO HOT!

Ohhh Look what Thao created. Beautiful

Asian Lanterns

hmmm couldn't get it to link at first. Went back in and it worked fine!

Kimmy meant to say more about your wonderful brushes and paper but the buzzer went off on my cookies biggrin.gif. They are fantastic!!!

2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

WOW Thao these ROCK !!!! Just had a thought??? !!!! I'm looking for HOT AIR BALLOON stuff, Thao's one lantern reminded me of that. . . .Thao any chance you could "tweeK" one INTO A HOT AIR BALLOON ?????? :dunno: . . . .Just justthinkingabout%20it.gif about it. . . . . .

the lanterns are lovely - now how could I come up with a layout idea for them and the Tikes brushes? If I have a layout to do, I can justify getting it all, right? :rofl:

YUP YUP YUP!!! sounds like a plan to me!!! :D

I've got Japanese trip photos to scrap after Mediterranean ones and wedding... LOL All I need is more time ;)

Vaughnde, you are packing up a storm!!! Here have a cookie!

:oops: Did I say storms? How are all of you dealing with storms and rain doing? We had a tornado in the cities last night but not in my neighborhood. YIKES.

Okay Debi, Here's 1

rofl.gif Forgot ya have to go out and round up the dancingcow.gifdancingcow.gifdancingcow.gif 's to get milk to go with the cookies. wink.gif Didja eat it yet? rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

cowwave.gif milked the one that GIVES CHOCOLATE MILK, don't cha know. . . . . .

Asian Lanterns

Kimmy meant to say more about your wonderful brushes and paper but the buzzer went off on my cookies :D. They are fantastic!!! (;) tHE BRUSHES not the cookies, I mean :rofl: )

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Awwww...I'm feeling the love, Rosemary! :wub: ... but, some cookies might make me feel it even more. :giggle_bear:

the lanterns are lovely - now how could I come up with a layout idea for them and the Tikes brushes? If I have a layout to do, I can justify getting it all, right? :rofl:

Have to have those lanterns. Did you girls put them in my cart?

the lanterns are lovely - now how could I come up with a layout idea for them and the Tikes brushes? If I have a layout to do, I can justify getting it all, right? rofl.gif

YUP YUP YUP!!! sounds like a plan to me!!! biggrin.gif

I've got Japanese trip photos to scrap after Mediterranean ones and wedding... LOL All I need is more time wink.gif

Vaughnde, you are packing up a storm!!! Here have a cookie!

oops.gif Did I say storms? How are all of you dealing with storms and rain doing? We had a tornado in the cities last night but not in my neighborhood. YIKES.

Saw that on our noon news (in between shopp'n that is) LOOKED BAD !!!!! Glad you are okay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asian Lanterns

Kimmy meant to say more about your wonderful brushes and paper but the buzzer went off on my cookies :D. They are fantastic!!! (;) tHE BRUSHES not the cookies, I mean :rofl: )

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Awwww...I'm feeling the love, Rosemary! :wub: ... but, some cookies might make me feel it even more. :giggle_bear:

:winking_baby: You got it girl!!! Still on the pan. Hot and yummy!!!

Where's ZAZ today ladies anyone KNOW????? I'm think'n I need some tinkerbell.gif dust !!!! NO sillies NOT FOR ME,. . .FOR THE HUBBS. . .You know put alittle in his eyes when check out time comes. . . . .hahohi.gifhahohi.gifso he doesn't SEE THE TOTAL !!!!!hahohi.gifhahohi.gif

Here Monkeys. . . . banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif energy to stock those shelves FASTER !!!!!

Hey there, people!

I've been a bit busy, but late is better than not at all. The time is 8 PM here, and I've been going through pretty much all the posts in this thread for the past fifteen minutes. Wow, you're busy ladies!

I like the Asian lanterns. Have seen such lanterns for real, hanging all over in the sports hall at the primary school I went to, and it was beautiful. It was Vietnamese New Year then.

Archived