Friday Customer Submitted Challenge 8/21/09

PBarnes

Congratulations to our member Steph (lovinthedigithing)! She submitted today's challenge and is now collecting her Scrap Girls prize! Email angela@scrapgirls.com to redeem your prize.

The challenge she submitted was: Scrap a pic of a person that does not show their face. You will have to work around the fact that you can't see directly who the person is. Use journaling or elements or some special effect for the viewer to know who the pic is about! We all have those picutres where we "just missed" getting their face, so lets put them to use.

Remember, post your layouts here: Gallery

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

You can do be our Friday challenger too.....

Submit your idea to challenges@scrapgirls.com. If your unique challenge idea is chosen, you will win a prize (such as a brush set, paper set, embellishment set, etc.) The prize will be a surprise, but you'll be sure to like it because you will get to pick out the one you like best (from the category you'll be assigned to shop in when you are notified that we are going to use your challenge idea.) Dont forget to include your name here on the messageboard!

I could probably supply everyone with a picture like this as my dd is no longer interested in looking at the camera. I have soooo many back shots, walking away shots, head down shots. Back or walking away shots can be pretty nice, depending on the scenery I find. I'll have to look at my pics this weekend in a different light to see what I can come up with.

Interesting idea Steph! I don't know if I have many of those pics...I usually delete the bad ones right away. I should get into the habit of saving all pics, good or bad.

Theresa, now that I've discovered blend modes I never delete a blurry pic - they make great backgrounds.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived