Netbooks

mhm45

I am thinking of buying a netbook (e.g Acer Aspire or HP mini) mostly as a portable system into which I can download from my memory card when away from home. I do have an Epson 2000, but as this is an older model, it will not download from an sdHD card.

If I do purchase one of these, I know that they do not have an optical drive. Does anyone know if I can load PS Elements onto it using a flashdrive loaded from my desktop? I use PSE 6 but do have the older versions on disc that are no longer on my desktop so it would be legal!

If it is possible, what is the best way to save it to make sure I have all the necessary files? On previous occasions I have tried transferring software this way, only to run into error announcements.

I am thinking of buying a netbook (e.g Acer Aspire or HP mini) mostly as a portable system into which I can download from my memory card when away from home. I do have an Epson 2000, but as this is an older model, it will not download from an sdHD card.

If I do purchase one of these, I know that they do not have an optical drive. Does anyone know if I can load PS Elements onto it using a flashdrive loaded from my desktop? I use PSE 6 but do have the older versions on disc that are no longer on my desktop so it would be legal!

If it is possible, what is the best way to save it to make sure I have all the necessary files? On previous occasions I have tried transferring software this way, only to run into error announcements.

at the most they are I think 11 inches, might be hard to to do much of anything on it. Maybe a ATC, at most. Call Adobe and tell them all your information I have gotten new codes for many of my pc's , like I have given my daughter pc and a lap top that adobe was on & I removed it from the pc. I called they gave me a new I think 16 digit number to reinstall on a new laptop no problem. Call adobe.

Archived