Is It Thursday Yet?

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Debi look up at Valerie's dragonflies!!! . . . . 'er I mean Martin!!! laugh.gif

Rosemary LOOK !!! LOOK UP !!!! I saw them. . .yepper. . . .SURE DID !!! Valerie ROCKS !!!!!!!

See??? I TOLD ya how wonderful she was!!! :lovey-smilie: Valerie is AWESOME!!!! Plus

. . . . . there's a sale!!!! How could this day get any better??? :)

Checking out ... NOW ... Debbie you have a dragonfly on your nose.

Mimi. . .I'm trying to keep Monkey from EATING IT !!! ROFLOL. . . .Fly baby fly. . . .Here comes Monkey AGAIN !!!! "Monkey PUT DOWN THAT NET !!!". . ."good boy". . . . .

V....absolutely gorgeous dragonflies. I love the various styles. They are all amazing and so usable! I'm on a spending freeze right now, but may have to abandon that for these little goodies only! Very nice...and speedy too! You're amazing V!

gathering.gif amoungest yourselves. . . .Enjoy the party-smiley-048.gif . . .I'm on the phone with the BANK to see if I can take out a SECOND

Mortage on the house for this weeks TREASURES !!!!!!!!dunno.gif just ask'n um. . .Remembering to USE my please.gif & thankyou.gif s. . . .maybe if I offer them daisy.gifdaisy.gifdaisy.gif !!!!rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Just want to say we made it safely to the motel!

What an absolutely amazing day! I don't even know where to begin to thank all of you designers - awesome!!

And Valerie sneaking in those dragonflies after all! Flew right into my cart

So GLAD you made it safely !!!!! Hugs. . . .

My cart is overflowing and causing a tripping hazard in the aisles. Now to set aside the time to download and actually use all this gorgeous stuff.

I think I spend more time downloading than scrapping. Anyone else in that boat too?

My cart is overflowing and causing a tripping hazard in the aisles. Now to set aside the time to download and actually use all this gorgeous stuff.

I think I spend more time downloading than scrapping. Anyone else in that boat too?

yes I am in that boat

Well BB I'm on that SCHOOL SCHEDULE time thing again. . .So I'm going to leave you all. . . .Just got back from YET ANOTHER walkinghelmet.gif to & from the BOUTIQUE !!!! OMG I would take the WHOLE thread if I mention EVERY ITEM in my cart this week. . .But just to mention afew. . .Valerie's Dragonflies just ROCK !!!!! and Trish your CIVIL WAR collection is the BOMB !!!! Joyce's Tea Party went straight in my cart. . .(well I THREW it in there, still hope'n I didn't chip any of that FINE CHINA) !!! A Tour across EUROPE is in there as well !!! Gotta love that "guest key" !!!! Got the - Pacific Rim & Tropical Islands Super Biggie. . .HAD to have that CANADA wordart. . .And who can FORGET Ro's Pets (cats, dogs & wordart). . .Well I am a "furbaby" mommie after all. . .

A Treasuer in every corner of my cart !!!!!!

So a BIG thankyou.gif to you ALL. . .Designers & Boutique Babes alike. . .YOU ALL MAKE THURSDAYS AMAZING !!!!!!!!

bedtime.gif sleep well !!!!!!!!!

oh, yes...

Archived