Is It Thursday Yet?

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
she has had so much new cute stuff every week!!! Does this woman ever sleep? LOL

No, we have her tied to her computer behind the monkey cages with her eyes propped open with toothpicks. When she nods off, the monkeys screech and throw bananas. And it's all for you, dear Boutique Babes!

(ps, no newbie designers are ever harmed during our extensive training process. bwahaha)

That's what we love about you V.....you go the extra mile to be sure we get the best stuff!

I can't tell, but is this the "natural" we were waiting for? They're beautiful!

My link

Nope, these are great, that's part of this month SS club, but that's not the natural stuff I mentioned.

But I have seen the elegant stuff up by Keri, so beautiful, and Chere's new collection Oh and Trish's Civil war kit was a request. It turned out awesome, I need to see how I can use it!

(ps, no newbie designers are ever harmed during our extensive training process. bwahaha)

May I comment on that? ;)

:happy038:

Speak now or forever hold your peace! :D

I just got let out of my cage, not sure if I should say anything. ;)

Trish. . . .I CAN't STOP LOOKING at that collection. . . .And IMAGINE my surprise to see. . . .CHATTANOOGA wordart. . . Yepper it's going to be WONDERFUL for our "Chattanooga Choo Choo" PICTURES TOO !!!! OMG a "TWOFFER" !!!!!!!

oooh new classes too!!

Where?? I don't see any.......

Here are all of the classes for sale right now. If they have been taught previously, they show up at the end of the What's New list, so you have to scroll all the way to the end. :D

May I comment on that? wink.gif

happy038.gif

Speak now or forever hold your peace! biggrin.gif

I just got let out of my cage, not sure if I should say anything. wink.gif

Pssss. . . .Trish here. . . . .embarrassed003.gif no one will know it's YOU !!!!!!!!

she has had so much new cute stuff every week!!! Does this woman ever sleep? LOL

No, we have her tied to her computer behind the monkey cages with her eyes propped open with toothpicks. When she nods off, the monkeys screech and throw bananas. And it's all for you, dear Boutique Babes!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keri-it's gorgeous! So soft and elegant......yet not too frilly!

Well that pretty much sums up Kerri Jo, the woman who inspired the collection! :)

Keri, your new collection is really lovely. I love how it will meld so nicely with your last one and with Beauty Botanique! Just lovely! Thanks again!

It is really great that they end up working well together. Truth be told, I have a few color sets and styles in my mind that I like so well and have a hard time straying from. Glad

is works out as a benefit. ;)

harmed is relative, people. that's all I'm saying. *smooch Valerie*

He he, a little feisty, gotta love it!

May I comment on that? ;)

:happy038:

Speak now or forever hold your peace! :D

I just got let out of my cage, not sure if I should say anything. ;)

Yeah-may not be good time!! Sorry for your neck pain.....is it wrong for me to say "it's worth it??" LOL

Thank you everybody!!! Sitting here with a big smile on my face.

Thess ... I was NOT napping LOL filled the shelves bwahahaha

I collaborated with Valerie for the layouts. The countries of the world SS word art templates are all designed by Valerie. They are awesome and just perfect for the LOs for my products. I am glad you like the European Collection and the World Maps. It has been fun to create them.

So like I said some requested stuff and some yummy stuff from me ---> PIZZA and CHOCOLATE

Cute stuff -> Ros's brushes: soo sweet

Wavy stuff -> V's Word Art

Missing the fun stuff and some more requested stuff, some elegant and some natural stuff

Enjoy BBs :wub:

Just checking, Caroline!!! ;-) It became too quiet there for a while!

Lovely new things, Caroline! I put all of your and Valerie's new things in my cart!

I'm so happy to see Sweden, my flag and the maps! Along with all the other European things, of course!

And I love Ro's brushes, Keri's new collection, Chere's new things and everything else so far!!!

I'm trying NOT to put Trish's "Civil War Collection" in my cart, because I really have NO use for it!

But it's just too cute! We'll see... I might be able to find some old HS photos from VA to scrap with that...

Our team was called "Rebels"!

Thanks Thess! You know I have been thinking of you and your European travels a lot for this collection. And of course for the Swedish colors ;)

I am sure that I speak for more than myself when I say your comments make my stiff neck from sitting at the computer working well worth the pain.

I agree Trish!!! It such a blessing to read the love here!

oooh new classes too!!

Here are all of the classes for sale right now. If they have been taught previously, they show up at the end of the What's New list, so you have to scroll all the way to the end. :D

Oh Thanks Anna!! I thought I scrolled all the way down......LOVE the classes!! (working on homework for tonight....)

Trish I don't have any civil war photos to scrap, maybe Debi will loan me some so I can use your fun elements and those gorgeous papers!!! ;)

'course I'm sure I'll come up with something to use them for,

just got to put my thinking cap on!!! :hit-head-with-hammer::hit-head-with-hammer::hit-head-with-hammer:

<-----------has 15 # of thawed ground beef to attend to. . . .Garden full of cabbage & green peppers to turn into WINTER foods. . . .So I better get that started. . .PLEASE hollar when MORE TREASURES are found. . .HOLLAR load cause I'll be in the kitchen !!!!!!

<--------------needs a lap top. . . .winking_baby.gif ( okay I know if I KEEP SHOPP'n that's NEVER GONNA HAPPEN). . . . .giggle_bear.gif

Trish I don't have any civil war photos to scrap, maybe Debi will loan me some so I can use your fun elements and those gorgeous papers!!! wink.gif

'course I'm sure I'll come up with something to use them for,

just got to put my thinking cap on!!! hit-head-with-hammer.gifhit-head-with-hammer.gifhit-head-with-hammer.gif

Did I mention I love, love LOVE that COLLECTION???????????giggle_bear.gif

oooh new classes too!!

Oh my, WHAT am I THINKING!!! I've got a wedding on the 26th but really want to take the embellishments class!! YIKES! Someone talk me out of it!!! IT flew into my CART!!!

HELP!!! :breakdance::breakdance::breakdance:

I think I need to plan a trip to Europe so I can use Caroline's new stuff.

Or, April, you could use it to make a trip planning journal (something of the sort) to plan where you want to go..... ;)

This sure is a good idea LOL There is also lots of generic stuff in there ;)

So how do you sort the "what's new" page in the boutique to see, well, what's new this week?

Go to the boutique and look along the left side of the page. Under the catergories section you'll see a link to the what's new section. Click on that and then you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and make it go to 100 images on the page. Then you just have to refresh...sometimes we get refresh finger :rofl: 'cause there's so much new stuff going onto the shelves all at once. :D you can hit f5 to refresh too ;)

If you choose the Whats New category and then when you get to that page change the "sort by" at the top to date and then descending order on the next prompt the newest stuff comes up first.

You even got Burundi on your country list! Yay!

Oh, I am so glad someone is happy about Burundi! I KNOW I missed some countries but geez, there are so many countries! And Caroline used my word art beautifully!

Thanks Valerie. I really had fun with your WA! Happy to have a travelling brother who I can beg for photos for my LOs. He was very patient with me LOL

So how do you sort the "what's new" page in the boutique to see, well, what's new this week?

Go to the boutique and look along the left side of the page. Under the catergories section you'll see a link to the what's new section. Click on that and then you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and make it go to 100 images on the page. Then you just have to refresh...sometimes we get refresh finger :rofl: 'cause there's so much new stuff going onto the shelves all at once. :D you can hit f5 to refresh too ;)

If you choose the Whats New category and then when you get to that page change the "sort by" at the top to date and then descending order on the next prompt the newest stuff comes up first.

I haven't been able to get that feature to work right since the switch over Pat. Is it working for you?

oooh new classes too!!

Oh my, WHAT am I THINKING!!! I've got a wedding on the 26th but really want to take the embellishments class!! YIKES! Someone talk me out of it!!! IT flew into my CART!!!

HELP!!! :breakdance::breakdance::breakdance:

The Embellishment class is awesome......I am sure it will be offered again. Anna is an AMAZING teacher!! (brown nosing never hurts right?? Working on my homework for texture class tonight!)

Archived