Is It Thursday Yet?

Here's some :banana::banana: bread just for you ZAZ!!! :D Unless you want to share. :D

Have you tried making my recipe yet Zaz? I think you'll like it ;)

I'll try them this winter when I might have a moment of child-free time. My children are NOT well behaved in the kitchen.

(Gee, Mom says the oven is hot, but I think she's just trying to keep me from finding out that there is magic on the oven door.)

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's some :banana::banana: bread just for you ZAZ!!! :D Unless you want to share. :D

I'll try them this winter when I might have a moment of child-free time. My children are NOT well behaved in the kitchen.

(Gee, Mom says the oven is hot, but I think she's just trying to keep me from finding out that there is magic on the oven door.)

I loved having my kids in the kitchen with me. I had them up on chairs beside me measuring and dumping things in. They loved it, and I got to keep close eyes on them and make sure they were away from the "hot stuff" :D

Sounds like I would love your kids Zaz!!!:D

HI Caroline :waving-hi:

Is Angie up yet??? Get those doors open!!! We have a NEED to shop

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

GO ANGIE, GO ANGIE, GO ANGIE!!!

Hey Rosemary, Angie is working on the back-end, cleaning up the shelves ... She will open soon for us to put the new goodies. May take some time though for me. Too much to carry ;) LOL

Caroline, I'd be happy to come and help you lift those heavy packages!!! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Especially if there's chocolate involved :disappearing-smilie:

Did I happen to mention that I LOVE chocolate :D

Angie's the bomb!!!

:clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty:

;) happy to have you help. There is some really yummy stuff!

Caroline, :wub:

we LOVE

:daisy::daisy::daisy::daisy::daisy::daisy::daisy:

:D

Thank you so much!!! We should be giving them to you for all

the wonderful creations you surprise us with each week!!!

Awwwwwwww you are sweet Rosemary, but you know, what would I be without you all so wonderful boutique babes and customers :wub: back

Guest JessicaLeigh

Well, I am industrious, moved two tables and one queen sized bed (Disassembled of course...) Man My scrap/puter room is gonna be so nice. Im framing some of my fav papers from SG to use as decorations. SO is busy in his off time making a custom big frame (A bunch of little frames interlocked so I can display all my fav's And a few lo's as well.) Isnt it funny how they complain sometime about the time we spend here, but really like the stuff we come up with....must be a man thing!

I have that same problem with the puppy!!

Just finished reading all the postings in this thread. Four pages and it's not even 10am yet.

Had my Cheerios, cart is empty and I'm ready to go.

Hey, Rosemary. Have you seen Debi yet this morning?

So when can we shop? It's my first Thursday and I'm dying of curiosity!

Welcome to the Boutique Babes!!

We just keep refreshing the What's New tab on our computers till the new stuff starts showing up - lol - but stay tuned here - someone always sees it as soon as it comes in

I loved having my kids in the kitchen with me. I had them up on chairs beside me measuring and dumping things in. They loved it, and I got to keep close eyes on them and make sure they were away from the "hot stuff" :D

Sounds like I would love your kids Zaz!!!:D

Yeah, Rosemary. I'd love to see you with them. My own incredibly patient MIL had enough of Janae doing a craft with her after only 10 minutes. Zay helps in the kitchen when she isn't around. He believes what I tell him about cooking and baking. Janae doesn't even believe Alton Brown (but she IS a fan). I'm attributing it to her current age and hoping we turn a corner by next February (when she'll be five). ;)

Guest JessicaLeigh

Zaz, Ill send my son, Chef Eddie, over to keep those children busy and Behaved in the kitchen,,,,who knows, they may end up cooking you dinner. Ed is a master in the kitchen! (Even though he is only 12....takes after his mama!)

A sleepy good morning from the Left Coast.

I woke up at 5 and couldn't get back to sleep.

I hope new stuff arrives this morning. We pick up my sister at the airport at noon today, and computer time may be scarce after that.

Tomorrow a visit to a winery and Sat to Mt. St. Helens.

Hope everyone's day is off to a great start!

:)

So when can we shop? It's my first Thursday and I'm dying of curiosity!

:waving-hi: Scrapper Kitty :cat_sleeping:

That's half the fun of shopping on Thursdays, :clapping_kitty: you never know when the lucious new things will :band_drummer: pop on the shelves. That's why the Monkey's and Froggies are here, they help hold our carts when we have to leave for a little while, :monkeydance::bouncing-frog: and fill them up if we happen to miss something :D. You have to be careful though, 'cause sometimes they throw in a few extra and you don't find out until you're in the check out lane, :rofl:

We love to come to the new thread started each week and :conversation: and hang out. There are famous designer :lovey-smilie: sightings and sometimes they even let us take our picture with them. The :monkeydance: take pretty good photos of us, but the :bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog: 's get a little excited and there's a lot of camera shake in their photos ;)

:curlers: <----------Here's what I look like in the mornings when the :happy-sun: comes up and the :dancingchicken2::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken2: start clucking.

Zaz, Ill send my son, Chef Eddie, over to keep those children busy and Behaved in the kitchen,,,,who knows, they may end up cooking you dinner. Ed is a master in the kitchen! (Even though he is only 12....takes after his mama!)

I think I would like Chef Eddie. My 6 1/2 year old son would probably do well in the kitchen if his sister didn't know he was there. ;) He makes a mean PB&J. ;) One of our favorite movies is Ratatouille and the kids bought me Food Network DVDs for Mother's Day. They are only allowed to watch them with me. :D It was funny when my 4 year old told my mom that she needed to use a certain spice on her eggs. ;) There is hope for the future. :D

Guest JessicaLeigh

I think I would like Chef Eddie. My 6 1/2 year old son would probably do well in the kitchen if his sister didn't know he was there. ;) He makes a mean PB&J. ;) One of our favorite movies is Ratatouille and the kids bought me Food Network DVDs for Mother's Day. They are only allowed to watch them with me. :D It was funny when my 4 year old told my mom that she needed to use a certain spice on her eggs. ;) There is hope for the future. :D

Zaz,

when you get a sec, hop over to my gallery, kids section and check out Chef Eddie in Action! Ill send him straight over!

Morning Vaughnde :waving-hi: Scrapin' pat! Kimberly, Di!! Nutmeg!!! :D

How are you all doing this :happy-sun::happy-sun::happy-sun: <---the sun is shining

and the shopping's gonna be GRAND today :happy039:

Chere is here, Wooooo Hooooo let's hear it for one of our new amazing designers!!!

Anyone seen any :tinkerbell::tinkerbell::tinkerbell: floating around anywhere???

She's got a mean arm with the pixie dust <----said in the most loving voice :D

Can't be a shopping day without her :rolleyes:

Guest JessicaLeigh

Hello my dear Vaughnde.....I think of you each time I open the fridge :giggle_bear: !

SO thought the card was so darling, wants me to make them for Christmas! Like I need any more help in the idea department! LOL, he likes to think he is helping!

Guest JessicaLeigh

:bouncing-frog: I'm really not a very patient person :bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog:

Is it open yet? Can we get in yet?

Ok one more cup of coffee ... but I'm tapering off caffeine and this decaff is NOT doing it. Can one of you pass me a krispie creme?

<----------Kid Krispy Kreme to the rescue!!!!!! Putting out fresh coffee, juice, fruit, yogurt and yes,,,,,Krispy Kremes! There you are Pat!

:disappearing-smilie:

I'm up but grumpy this morning. How would you like being waken up by cig smoke coming in your window at the early hour of 6 am? GEESH! Still on my first cuppa...I'll cheer up in a while but I'm definitely gonna make a complaint this morning!

Good News on the homefront: Layna is 1cm dilated. So she could have Jaimie this weekend maybe. He's due the 30th which is sunday...so we'll see.

Archived