Story Of A *former* Scrapgirl

Guest Sharebear57

<--------Is so glad to hear that you've been able to turn your life challenges into life successes and that you'll be able to spend a little time with your virtual family again - Welcome back, you've been missed!

I was JUST thinking about you and wondering how you are! It is great to hear from you, we are here whenever you can make it on!

Welcome Back, Sherri! I've thought about you often and wondered if you are still here in Rochester. I hope you aren't a stranger and can find time to chat! Congratulations on getting your life back on track. Sounds like you're doing great!

Welcome back Sherri! I think your life got real busy just before I joined so I don't remember you but by the grand welcome you are receiving I am looking forward to getting to know you! :) I was encourage to read your story - I love a happy ending. :D

Yep, once a scrapgirl, ALWAYS a scrapgirl. For sure! Your story is so inspirational -- I think hearty congratulations are in order for the strength of character and perseverance you have demonstrated --- I do believe you need to take a bow! :D

Welcome back! I sincerely hope to see more of you -- sounds like you have a ton to offer!

so good to hear from you again and that you are doing so wonderfully, I remember when you came back to the US.

you sound fantastic and the tough road you have travelled has eased.

even tho' your time is short, don't be a stranger, even if it's just to say hi

Sherri! It's so good to hear from you!

I was thinking about you the other day, and wondering... How ironic that when I pop onto SG (and I haven't been around, myself), I find your post!

Thank you for telling about what you've been up to. I think I can read between a few lines there - ((HUGS)) to you, my friend.

It sounds like you're incredibly busy, but I do hope that you'll be able to pop back here from time to time. Not that I'm one to ask that of you, since I personally stink at it! Perhaps that's something we can work on together... ;)

Guest siraacsa

Sherri, thank you for posting your story. It is so very wonderful to hear how you have been able to move your life along to where you are now. I have often wondered and hoped that things were well for you, just because you dropped off the MB does not mean you dropped out of our hearts and minds.

I guess it is also true to say: you can take the girl out of scrapgirls but you can't take scrapgirls out of the girl.

So very welcome back - you were always fun to have around.

Archived