Saturday Color Challenge 8/29/09

CRS

On this day in 1934, the first Scout camp opened! So, in honor of this, let's do a color challenge using Scout Colors! Here in the U.S., the Girl Scouts have several colors, including Blue for Daisy Scouts, Brown for Brownies, and Green for older Scouts. I think the Boy Scouts use Brown, Blue and Yellow (I'm not sure, I have girls, lol!). So, pick a Scout color or two and get creative!

Post your layouts in the Saturday Color Challenge Gallery.

Sorry this is late being posted and have fun!!

I used blue as I was a Girl Guide in the UK and the uniform was blue with a yellow tie but I didn't want to use the yellow.

Here is mine ---sorry still can't link it as I'm getting strange things happening when I use the link :(

Here's Janes layout for the color challenge. I've had some problems when using the new link too. sometimes if I post my message and then go in and edit it to include the link it works better ;)

Yeah, I cheated and worked on this one last night, and it happened to fit the colors. :D Gotta love it when a plan comes together, :rofl: Is that okay? I'll work on another one, but thought this one fit :) Since it's blue.

This is absolutely ok! With all the challenges and chats around here, I don't know how you all get it done without combining them! And, I have to admit, I've done this before, too, lol!

I can't believe how quick you all are! I'm off to the gallery to LSL!

I was so waiting for this challenge. We were working on out picture swap that we did at our meet up, and I figured I'd combine it with the challenge, but it wasn't there. That's okay though, cause I did more talking then scrapping anyway's. I'll get one done later on today or tomorrow.

BTW, love your avatar.

Archived