Bingo Chat Thread - September 2009

AngRoCamp

This is the place for cheering and chatting about this month's message board game. Please keep the official BINGO thread chit-chat-free so that it's easy for you to find the daily words as they're posted and so it's easy for us to see when someone shouts "BINGO!" Thanks!

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey ladies! My gmail account isn't accessible this morning. Keep sending your word lists to the specified email address but don't panic if you don't get a reply right away. As soon as I can access my email account I'll confirm receipt of your word list. If my email doesn't work at all today I'll have you resend your word lists as PMs or something. We'll sort it out :)

I haven't ever played - I missed the cutoff for round one, but I just sent my list so I'll be ready when round 2 starts! Sounds fun!

You'll have fun Jenna, good luck!

I've never done this...do they post the words in the thread called "B-I-N-G-O And Bingo Was The Game-O" ? Thanks!!

Yes! You never know when they will show up during the day. The spread it around because of the time differences to give everyone a chance. :D

Wendy,

You go to the bingo thread and pick out 25 words thats in the list, send your list to Ang. Each Day at least 4 or 5 words are called by a hostess and you mark it off your list. Once you cross out 15 of the 25 you yell bingo in the game thread. Chatter is for this one. And if you are the first to yell bingo they will check it and then you've won for the month. Make sense? After you win or anyone else for that matter, we cheer the rest on :)

Archived