Bingo Chat Thread - September 2009

AngRoCamp

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zaz has been at work and actually busy. I'm just sneaking on to let you know that Bingo will resume in about an hour after I pick up my kids from school and get them settled. Then we'll be playing until someone wins so you'll want to check back often! Get ready!!!

A total of 5 by round 6. My word choices must have come from the wrong side of my brain. lol I did so good on one round, then fizzled since then. :-(... Oh well, better luck next Month - Hey! That's tomorrow - woo! hoo!

ROFL Zaz, of course I think you should post more soon!!!!!!!!!! :disappearing-smilie:

And I'm making up for lost time.......;) Why do you think the boutique thread was so short last week? I was on my way to Chicago for the wedding. ROFL.....YUP me <---------------chatty, especially on thursdays :embarrassed003:

I'm going to try that little chant and see if it helps! It sure can't hurt! lol

2, 4, 6, 8 who do we appreciate!

1, 3, 7, 9 call words that match with mine. P-l-e-e-a-s-s-e!!! :-)

Set 7 and I got nodda, zip, Ziltch, nuttin, leaving me with a big total of 5! I gotta try this again.

2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate?

1, 3, 7, 9, call words that match mine this time, p-l-e-e-e-s-s-e!!! lol :-)

Hey! I don't know how I did it, but I moved up a rank! I'm no longer, 'a newbie', with one dot! Now I'm, 'Scrapper Next Door', with 2 dots.

I won something! I won something! Woo! Hoo! Yee! Haw! (laughing and dancing a jig)

Archived