Bingo Chat Thread - September 2009

AngRoCamp

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep I see Zaz too. Heather You can buy the monthly club if you want to and if you don't want next month's just send Angie an email at hello@scrapgirls.com and she will take care of it for you but I tell you its worth every penny every month. The club comes out tomorrow! :D The october one that is!

I'm up to 7 for this round of bingo :( Got more problems today than I expected...leaking faucets where the washer and dryer is, had to buy a replacement dryer plug to fit the wall outlet plug I have (grrrrr) and then I get a letter from my old apt saying I never paid rent in Sept and they are withholding some money from my deposit...double GRRR should have gotten the full $500 back! so now its a HUGE mess! Dad and I went over there and he blew his stack and Stacey was not very nice either saying blah blah blah blah that its housing's fault blah blah....grrrrr. I Better get all my money back!

Thanks Vaughnde! Sorry about your troubles. If it's anything like other houseing that I've heard of, they always say you owe them something for some reason. I hope things work out for you.

I figured if I bought something from the boutique, I would keept trying to learn PSP. It's like buying an outfit a size too small, so you'll lose weight. lol

You see, there's a method to my madness!

Oh where or where has ZazZy gone.............oh where oh where can she be??????????

..................................................... :runningdog: <--------------there she goes............catch her.................... :superhero:

.............................................where's the :tinkerbell: dust when you need it..........:rofl:

I agree! We're proud of you too, Cathy!!!

Thank you Heather. Most of the time I had NO idea what she was talking about. And the guys in there made the guys on the "Big Bang Theory" look like Brad Pitt. Love that show!!! I love Sheldon!!!! Do you all watch it? I like smart geeky guys.

Heather you are supposed to get ahold of me when you have PSP 9 problems remember??? Sheesh girl...looks like I'm sending you a PM!

I didn't want to be a nuisance. I thought I might be able to do something myself but I'm having trouble even getting started with it. monstercry.gif

I agree! We're proud of you too, Cathy!!!

Thank you Heather. Most of the time I had NO idea what she was talking about. And the guys in there made the guys on the "Big Bang Theory" look like Brad Pitt. Love that show!!! I love Sheldon!!!! Do you all watch it? I like smart geeky guys.

Brad Pitt is definately a hunk! I don't know if we get the show that you're talking about though,

ROFL! Anyhow I did pay rent in Sept. They just didn't get the full amount from housing soon enough and so they are charging me and then she has to send the check back to housing which means housing has to pay me 134 dollars. But she said I am not getting anything from them which I should because my deposit was $500. Okay Full rent was 467. My cost 157. Housing's cost 310. Pro-rated for Sept was 123.00. Housing sent a check for 134. which is being returned to housing because she cannot cash it since she took the money out of my deposit. According to her I should get a deposit back of $377.00 which does not make sense because if she took out 123.00 and I paid 157 I should get back 34 dollars from that PLUS my deposit. So I'm getting shafted somewhere!

I know my latin teacher, Mrs. Box, would be proud! I think it's the only thing I retained.

I remember: Canis est in via.

And the equally important: Mater est in horto.

I loved Latin. I took it for a year and a half. It helped understand other languages. I think it should still be taught in schools.

I think Zaz is messing with our minds. She wants to know how long we'll stay here. I give girlfriend, I'll sit here until midnight, okay? I'm doing it for Rosemary, and Heather okay? So they'll have some competition. And for Joyce, and Vaughnde..., I have a life, I really do. Ok, I don't, but I'm staying anyay, for Rosemary, for.....

I think Zaz is messing with our minds. She wants to know how long we'll stay here. I give girlfriend, I'll sit here until midnight, okay? I'm doing it for Rosemary, and Heather okay? So they'll have some competition. And for Joyce, and Vaughnde..., I have a life, I really do. Ok, I don't, but I'm staying anyay, for Rosemary, for.....

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Cathy, you're so sweet!!! :wub:

Archived